April 19, 2024, 09:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157594 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: April 29, 2007, 11:18:41 PM »

The Lineup April 29, 2007 TRANSCRIPT

Hat Tip:  Heli
{{edit - we do not link to that site}}
The Lineup
April 29, 2007

Transcribed from DVD Recording

Kimberley Guilfoyle:

Orlando, good evening, what's the latest?

Orlando:

We all know that the 2 year anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is almost exactly one month away. I can tell you that earlier today we spent about 90 minutes going around the sand dunes, trying to track down a tip that we received from a local reporter who said he'd been tipped off by police that they wanted to be going over some sand dunes area not far from Paul van der Sloot's home, near a landmark lighthouse. It's rough terrain around those parts.

A local reporter said that he was tipped off but he also said that he had decided to slow down reporting on the Holloway case altogether but aruban officials and the government say the investigation has never stopped and for two days on Friday and Saturday about 20 Dutch investigators scoured the inside and the outside of Paul van der Sloot's home. Forensics team brought in dogs; we don't know whether they were drug sniffing dogs or cadaver dogs, they wouldn't say. There was a refrigerated truck parked outside the home behind police tape. We saw black garbage bags filled with something. We also saw a plastic container taken away and police wouldn't say much except that it is completely reviewing the Natalee Holloway case for "new indications".

A statement by police said that there were indications that "justified a more thorough search". This two year mark is important because for that length of time Joran van der Sloot has been the official prime suspect along with two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. Aruban law states that if a criminal case is not brought before the Court system in two years, suspects lose that classification and the case really begins to wither once that suspect status is removed altogether.

As far as what they actually removed from the home, they are not saying but the father, Paul van der Sloot apparently did an interview on Dutch TV in the past 24 hours or so. He said a computer was taken from his home, as well as the diaries, the journals that he and his wife kept. He also sometime during that interview said that all those items had been returned to him, including that computer.. We're waiting to hear from those Dutch officials to hear what they found, if they found anything.

Kimberley:

Ok Orlando, thank you for that update.

Joining us on the phone is El Diario reporter, Jossy Mansur and here in New York is Forensic Pathologist, Dr Michael Baden.

Jossy, what do we know about what went on with the search at the van der Sloot home?

Jossy:

Whatever the gentlemen that spoke before me stated; they were there for 2 days, they brought cadaver dogs, we think they are cadaver dogs. They brought some specialized equipment, they searched the whole area. They went inside and outside of the home; they brought some stuff out in boxes, we don't know what but we will have to wait until they tell us what it is.

Kimberley:

You believe that they're searching for something very specific, that they have some information that they received and they're acting upon that. Is that correct?

Jossy:

That is correct because when the Ministry of Justice put out a Press Release very recently two days ago, it stated that after reviewing the case in Holland, these people from the Institute, Forensic Institute came to a conclusion and made suggestions. So they are basing themselves on the conclusions that they reached or on something new that some kind of witness told them in Holland. Somebody must have spoken to them to give them some kind of lead that they came in such numbers to Aruba

Kimberley:

So you don't believe that this is all show before the 2 year mark comes up?

Jossy:

No, no, definitely not. These are very serious people.

Kimberley:

You say there may be a new search near the lighthouse, what's that about?

Jossy:

Today they were seen with two vans behind the lighthouse, they were with the dogs again, they walked around. I think it was an orientation visit for a full fledged investigation that will take place sometime in the very near future.

Kimberley:

Alright let's bring in Dr Baden. What do you think they're looking for and what can they hope to find Dr Baden?

Baden:

Kimberley, the long metal rods, the refrigerated truck, the dogs all indicate that they're looking for a body. The long metal rods are typically what we use when we go out in the field and push down into the ground to see if it strikes something. The only reason why they'd need a refrigerated truck is if there were going to be some body parts that were discovered. I think they're serious about looking in areas that were never looked at before and should have been looked at 2 years ago.

I think it's also interesting, if they find the body, speculating, the body will be in good condition. The clothing will be good, the tissues will be pretty much intact after two years and definitely the teeth and bones will be good, so it's easy to make an identification. It should be in good enough condition to determine a cause of death and that's what they're looking at.

Inside the house they're always going to look into the basement to see if the basement has been recently repaired, if there's some cement that's been put down recently.

Kimberley:

Gentlemen, thank you.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #661 on: April 29, 2007, 11:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi monks. Still trying to catch up from my business trip this week.  Lots of cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc....  I've been reading, but geesh, impossible to keep up!  Glad to see everybody back!

Praying this all brings justice to Natalee.

off to read back and catch up again..... Very Happy

I use roller skates to go from page to page it's so busy in here...want to borrow mine for a while? Wink

YES!  I think I need a rocket ship!  This place is cruisin'!  Great news and many good thoughts and comments as usual!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 29, 2007, 11:19:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i just  got here so i need to spend a couple hours catching up  Cool
but if JOE T. says the police car tape says nothing...well eerrrrr ahhhh
JOE i got a few questions that need answers to that are QUITE IMPORTANT

so, go suck an egg
The rain ...falls upon the just and the unjust alike; which would not happen if I were superintending the rain's affairs. No, I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust outdoors I would drown him. - Mark Twain

Hi Monkeys,
Robots I love your new signature line.

Back in the early days of this case I only posted in the Theory and speculation thread. I was scared to death of the LCD.

Now I remember why that was. There were so many folks posting back then that by the time I hunted and pecked I would be three pages behind. LOL

It takes me forever to read all your post and I love to see that again.  JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: April 29, 2007, 11:19:36 PM »

Sadly those boys know they are home free as long as we don't have a body.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 29, 2007, 11:20:07 PM »

Lala's - IIRC there was a comment made by one of the two losers that they had agreed that Satish was to be kept out of the statements.
Also in the Joran 6/14 statement you reference he says he lifted Natalee up.
This is also the same detail he gave in the HI drop off story/lie.
Why is it so important that he lifted her up that he would include it in tweo different versions/lies.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: April 29, 2007, 11:20:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran 6/14:
At about 03.30 am Deepak came to Fisherman's Huts to pick me up. When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel. Deepak asked me if I fucked her. I answered Deepak that I didn't because I didn't have a condom on me. Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach. Then Deepak and me drove off towards home. What I can remark is that when we drove home the "Snack Truck" at "Fermins Bar" wasn't there. In the car I had....

In Joran's book he clearly says that Satish was the person driving the car.  This is not rocket science here folks....Why did Joran insist on saying it was Satish even though he had already given a statement that it was Deepak that picked him up?  I know that Joran did not get them confused.  

Someone from the darkside needs to explain that one to me...I am waiting.   Rolling Eyes

Since he has told us he walked home, I suppose that means maybe he likes to lie.  His mother is a liar, his father is a liar, they are all criminals and those two minor children should be removed from their home before they end up criminals.  Even Greta remembers that he said he walked home, because she even walked it herself to see if she could do it in that length of time barefoot.  I think she is owned by Taco because he knows something she has done in the past that could put her reputation in jeopardy and he is holding it over her.  I do recall that she "ran into someone" who was interesting and had something to offer on NH and she talked to this someone for a long time and she would report on it later.  I suspect that someone was Taco who told her to cut the crap or he would divulge what he knows on her.  Could it be something that would make her lose her license or her job, her husband.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: April 29, 2007, 11:21:59 PM »

American consulate-general in Curacao, Robert Sorenson = doesn't answer his email, either!

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: April 29, 2007, 11:22:15 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
i just  got here so i need to spend a couple hours catching up  Cool
but if JOE T. says the police car tape says nothing...well eerrrrr ahhhh
JOE i got a few questions that need answers to that are QUITE IMPORTANT

so, go suck an egg
The rain ...falls upon the just and the unjust alike; which would not happen if I were superintending the rain's affairs. No, I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust outdoors I would drown him. - Mark Twain

Hi Monkeys,
Robots I love your new signature line.

Back in the early days of this case I only posted in the Theory and speculation thread. I was scared to death of the LCD.

Now I remember why that was. There were so many folks posting back then that by the time I hunted and pecked I would be three pages behind. LOL

It takes me forever to read all your post and I love to see that again.  JMHO

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 29, 2007, 11:22:41 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Red"
You know if I was paying an attorney $750 an hr to defend me I would sure hope that my source in Aruba was not an editor of a newspaper who never followed the story and who's only concern was to take tourist wedding pics.

Exactly when was the last time a Natalee Holloway story was in Aruba Today?

The sole purpose of the paper is to cater to tourists and tell them all the happy, happy, joy, joy things on Aruba.

Hardly a source,

Why is it that JR and Joe T. seem to have the same talking points. Gee, we wonder.

Absolutely true. Aruba today is a tourist rag. If they aren't showing pics of some wedding, they are showing some group or another usually from the tourism service industry there-getting some award or plaque.

Think twice about your source of information when the editor is primarily engaged in snapping pics at windsurfing contests, or maybe ladies night at Bahia. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe this is the reason why the die hards are still going to Aruba ... (from Amigoe)

Antilles oppose place on list of tax haven  

WILLEMSTAD/WASHINGTON – Together with 33 other islands/countries, the Neth.Antilles appears on a recent proposed bill by three American senators that want to engage the tax haven abuse (abuse of tax paradises).  Via diplomatic channels in Willemstad , The Hague , and Washington , the Antillean government is vigorously protesting against that.  

This is the so-called Levin-Coleman-Obama Stop Tax Haven Abuses Act.  The democratic American presidential candidate Barack Obama is among the three senators that introduced the bill.  Being mentioned on the list of 34 ‘offshore secrecy jurisdictions’, as the countries in the document are being describes, can have an adverse effect on the financial sector.  

As a matter of fact, the Antilles have done everything possible lately, not to be reputed as tax haven.  For example, with the New Fiscal Outline (NFR) the entire tax system – especially with regard to the international financial service - is turned.  Meanwhile, the Antilles received the hallmark of the European Union (EU) and of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), acknowledged the former Dutch minister of Finance, Gerrit Zalm (VVD) during a lecture for the Antillean Central Bank.  

Secretary of state Alex Rosaria ( PNP ) of Fiscal Affairs says that the government in Willemstad is doing everything possible via diplomatic channels to get the name of the Antilles removed from this list.  “The law is not enacted yet, but we also do not want this to assume a life of its own.”   He points out that the United States has recently ratified the treaty in connection with exchanging tax information.  Meanwhile, Rosaria has contact with the American consulate-general in Curacao, Robert Sorenson, about this and says that Finance and Foreign Affairs in The Hague are aware of this and that minister Plenipotentiary Norberto Ribeiro at the Dutch embassy in Washington is brought in.  

Also Aruba appears on the challenged list.  It’s not clear yet what this island is going to do against this.  The US-senators write in an elucidation that the 34 jurisdictions were taken from the American tax service, IRS that identifies these countries as possible locations for evasion of American taxes.

LOL, they are doing this to stop Bill & Hillary dead in their tracks since they are building that 30,000 square foot villa and dodging taxes in the process.   Laughing  Laughing

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: April 29, 2007, 11:24:58 PM »

Well this monkey needs to get some sleep. Thanks for a great chat tonight. As Jug said on this site months ago, let's pray that Natalee is found so Beth can get some rest.

Goodnight good people.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 29, 2007, 11:25:09 PM »

Thanks *******.  That last part reads as if there is a basement at the VDH home.  I've never heard of them having a basement.  Anybody know about this.  Maybe Baden was mistaken, and meant the pool area.

Hi Sam
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: April 29, 2007, 11:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Lala's - IIRC there was a comment made by one of the two losers that they had agreed that Satish was to be kept out of the statements.
Why is it so important that he lifted her up that he would include it in tweo different versions/lies.

Because she was dead and deadweight is heavy and he was saying she was passed out.  He was wanting a pat on the back for having lifted her.  What a creep, wanting someone to congratulate him on his hard labor when in fact, he killed her.  I suppose he lifted her by kicking her head, since he may have kicked her so hard it lifted her body off the ground.  Robots, I join you in hating them all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 29, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Well this monkey needs to get some sleep. Thanks for a great chat tonight. As Jug said on this site months ago, let's pray that Natalee is found so Beth can get some rest.

Goodnight good people.

Nite YW - great seeing you tonight!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:10 PM »

certainly the Dutch did not just take some WILD, HALF BAKED TIP, from some DRUG addict that lives on the beach

when it comes to this latest search

ummmmmm..........NO  

they had to have something CONCRETE  <-------------- Cool
for them to get all the equipment, people, Gear etc etc etc

there is a plan in action  

sometimes the PLAN on the outside that we all see is only what they want us to see Cool

have no worries, i know some are skeptical with good reason because of all the past IDIOT STUNTS by ALE

nawwwwwwwww... not this time

get the ROPE ready

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Because she was dead and deadweight is heavy and he was saying she was passed out.  He was wanting a pat on the back for having lifted her.  What a creep, wanting someone to congratulate him on his hard labor when in fact, he killed her.  I suppose he lifted her by kicking her head, since he may have kicked her so hard it lifted her body off the ground.  Robots, I join you in hating them all.

He was afraid someone saw him carrying a body.  Perhaps taking from Sloots to beach?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #675 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:39 PM »

Ok, it will take me all night to catch up and I have to work!  aaarrgghhh!

We need a bullet point fact thread, with continuing pertinent current info., excluding all the wonderful input from monkeys.   Just a 'state the facts m'aam' thread....  I CAN'T Keep up guys!  You all are so wonderul with your thoughts....

Love ya all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 29, 2007, 11:27:46 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"

Goodnight good people.

Good night YR  good to see you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: April 29, 2007, 11:28:23 PM »

certainly the Dutch did not just take some WILD, HALF BAKED TIP, from some DRUG addict that lives on the beach

when it comes to this latest search

ummmmmm..........NO  

they had to have something CONCRETE  <-------------- Cool
for them to get all the equipment, people, Gear etc etc etc

there is a plan in action  

sometimes the PLAN on the outside that we all see is only what they want us to see Cool

have no worries, i know some are skeptical with good reason because of all the past IDIOT STUNTS by ALE

nawwwwwwwww... not this time

get the ROPE ready

I with you Robots - I don't think this is a dog and pony show.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: April 29, 2007, 11:29:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

He was afraid someone saw him carrying a body.  Perhaps taking from Sloots to beach?

Like the gardener  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: April 29, 2007, 11:31:13 PM »

Joran 6/14:
I was dropped off at my house by Deepak on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.45. When I was getting out I asked him if he would go "on-line" again. Deepak answered me that he would. I also told him that I would call him tomorrow. I had asked Deepak if he could pick up the shoes I left behind at the beach. Deepak told me that he would immediately go and get them. Then Deepak drove off.

To you question as to whether I had called someone or sent messages or received messages while I was with Natalee on the beach, I can state the following. I did not call anyone else but Deepak to come and pick me up. No-one called me. I had not sent or received messages on my mobile phone.

When I got home I took a shower. After showering I had turned on my TV and airco. I had installed my Multi-Media that I was going to take to school the next day. I had also gone into the living room to look for something to drink. I had turned on my computer. I had signed in to "MSN-MESSENGER". None of the people I regularly chat with were "on-line". It is possible I sent Deepak a message to come "on-line". I say this because Deepak told me during the confrontation

that I sent him a message. But I am not sure about that. I went to sleep after that.

On May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.45 am I went to sleep.

If you look at the computer records there is no way that Joran was alseep even at 4:00am.  He was still on the computer at 4:30.   How could he be asleep so soon if he took a shower and then watched television?  He states to Greta that he got home earlier around 3:30.  The only reason he changed his story to Greta was because he got caught with the computer records.  He was at his house the entire time with Natalee.  Whatever happened to her initially did indeed happen at the house.  It may have been in the yard area but it happened there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.