April 23, 2024, 01:01:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157632 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: April 30, 2007, 12:13:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
But why is he measuring up HIGH like that?

Oh, Lord, you don't think they have told these people that she committed suicide by hanging, do you?  Hoist.  Are they making a hoist?

But why bury the body?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 30, 2007, 12:13:05 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I don't think we can put much stock in the gardener's story any more. He may have been off on times, he may have been too drunk to think coherently, he may well have flat-out lied.

The focus obviously is on the VDS HOME, NOT the beach.

No matter how scared Deepak may be of the guy, he might not be a threat to Deepak at all.

Good question to ask jossy tomorrow, if the gardener is still credible as last I heard Jossy still thought he was.

Deepak got so upset he threw the dominoes.

But remove the gardener story completely and it does leave more time for the Sloot compound.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 30, 2007, 12:13:46 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nite Snoopy

San - try Real Player if you haven't already.  I've never had a problem.

OK Klaas.  I do have Real Player.  When I clicked last time it just didn't do anything for me.  It used to launch and my iTunes would pick it up but last time nothing happened.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #763 on: April 30, 2007, 12:14:07 AM »

The dogs were sniffing for a body, I presume. Would there be any value to the dogs having something with Natalee's scent, at this point?

I doubt that dogs, 2 years later, could pick up a scent of where she had been temporarily, right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 30, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas

I am 38 pages behind, but you mentioned "The DutchLady" might have been on item 4... I can't find this.

I hope it is THE DUTCHLADY. I have missed her so much. Thanks, IBE

Dutchlady did post on the front page of SM.  I'd have to go back and look for the post but I'm assuming one about the search at the VDS property.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 30, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

The brick color sections here looks lice cement instead of wood fencing. Look at the size of that dog, bet he'd make noise with people coming and going, loud mufflers etc. Neighbors had to have heard something going on......

You have to remember everything in Aruba is either concrete or concrete block. Wood would be devoured by termites there.

Another stupid remark that was made by Bernie Grimm on Greta on firday when he was commenting on the tools used to break up concrete. "How much concrete could there he on Aruba?"

DUH ... its all made of concrete in Aruba!!!

Every house one sees is concrete block, including most all the fences. Wood is not a common thing there. All recouces have to be imported.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 30, 2007, 12:16:30 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Rob"
look at the gentleman's hands...one below one up high... they are looking to see if someone was thrown over the concrete wall or if someone could have received a fatal blow by falling off that wall.

They have some type of info that something happened on / at that particular wall.

This is very specific info and will confirm or deny a story told by someone very close to this case.

I remember a story early in the saga that Natalee fell while trying to escape from the Sloot dump over a gate.

And may have broker her arm?  I seldom mention things like that as some get mad at me and say I am making things up or call it gossip or whatever.  But, yeah, I heard that as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:08 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I don't think we can put much stock in the gardener's story any more. He may have been off on times, he may have been too drunk to think coherently, he may well have flat-out lied.

The focus obviously is on the VDS HOME, NOT the beach.

No matter how scared Deepak may be of the guy, he might not be a threat to Deepak at all.

SB- I respectfully disagree.. here's why ~ I believe after 'something bad happened' Paulus sent them somewhere to get them away from the house...hence Satish doesn't know the condition of the 'Girl'.  I believe the Gardner is the only witness that knows where they were at 3 am.

Paulus himself places himself in the home during the most critical hours...by himself.

Jug's 'shock the world' comment.

Deepak's ~ 'your own Father' comment.

Something is not right with Natalee and Paulus is going to take care of it... that's why were are where we are today!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:15 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Nite Snoopy

OK Klaas.  I do have Real Player.  When I clicked last time it just didn't do anything for me.  It used to launch and my iTunes would pick it up but last time nothing happened.

Tomorrow before the show, try this.  Open real player first, then paste the url to the show in the address bar in Real Player.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:45 AM »

Thanks, Klaas. I had checked some, but I guess not all. Will check again and try to get caught up!

Justice for Natalee and her families!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:55 AM »

look at the gentleman's hands...one below one up high... they are looking to see if someone was thrown over the concrete wall or if someone could have received a fatal blow by falling off that wall.

They have some type of info that something happened on / at that particular wall.

This is very specific info and will confirm or deny a story told by someone very close to this case.

Do you think it might be that Natalee was trying to escape over the wall, fell and hit her head?  That might tie into the "something bad happened".
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 30, 2007, 12:18:15 AM »

Klaas

I am 38 pages behind, but you mentioned "The DutchLady" might have been on item 4... I can't find this.

Dutchlady did post on the front page of SM.  I'd have to go back and look for the post but I'm assuming one about the search at the VDS property.

Here it is Klaas.

It's under Van der Sloot Residence Search in Pictures, Part 1.

Can someone find the publisher of his book, cannot find it, of course I can ‘read’ it.

Lovely weather in the Netherlands at the moment, so nice, unlike where the heat is on now. Heat, temperature and air do things to a body, Joran knows that. I will listen to his book as he tells it from his narcissistic personality, and lawyers, that is my view from the Statistical manual as a perspective. Personality disorders are open to validation by the person exhibiting those traits, so beware acting out the book conditions or get labelled in such categories.

Comment by Dutchlady | April 29, 2007, 5:47 am
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 30, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »

I should add that is why Joran changed his story in his interviews and book to 3 hours to further insulate Paulus.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: April 30, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »

Red:

Bernie grim also said he was positive that Joran had nothing to do with her dissapearance..But may know a little more than he is telling.. Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: April 30, 2007, 12:20:09 AM »

Klaas

I have also, and still go back and read some of her posts I have saved.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 30, 2007, 12:21:20 AM »

I should add that is why Joran changed his story in his interviews and book to 3 hours to further insulate Paulus.

I bet Joran is going crazy with these new searches....as well he should.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 30, 2007, 12:22:00 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Nite Snoopy

Tomorrow before the show, try this.  Open real player first, then paste the url to the show in the address bar in Real Player.

OK.  I didn't know you could do that.  I will try.

Last time when I clicked on the link on the front page it wasn't even getting me to the site.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: April 30, 2007, 12:22:23 AM »

Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves here.  The VDS property search may not have been for a body at all.  Maybe they were tipped to her death happening there.  Around the pool area.  If she was taken to Joran's and they raped her and she came too long enough to get some sense about her and tried to escape...then she could have run out the door.  In a situation like that she would not know which way to run to get out of there.  It's like a prison anyway with all those walls around it.  From Joran's place the most likely way to go is where you see a wall or something thinking there could be a gate.  In the dark she could only see what the lighting in the area allowed.  Maybe the person that is talking said she tried to climb the wall and then fell and hit her head.  Thus the reference to an injury of some sort.  By the time Joran catches her and manages to restrain her she is bleeding and it's going all over his shoes.  Maybe she just collapses and they think she's just hurt but find out fast that she is dead or dying.  Then they have to decide what to do with her...let her die or get her help.  We know the answer to that one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 30, 2007, 12:23:05 AM »

Shower time, be back in a bit
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: April 30, 2007, 12:24:13 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I remember a story early in the saga that Natalee fell while trying to escape from the Sloot dump over a gate.

And may have broker her arm?  I seldom mention things like that as some get mad at me and say I am making things up or call it gossip or whatever.  But, yeah, I heard that as well.

Oh well, I am sticking my head out too.
Do not remember the broken arm part, more in relation to a head injury.

Also may it have been possible that someone could have handed Natalee in whatever condition she was at that time, over the fence to a waiting car?  May have used the tree branch as a means to use a rope hoist to assist in lifting.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.