April 19, 2024, 10:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157596 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: April 30, 2007, 01:14:42 AM »

Just catching up on what's been going on (just watched Kim G on Fox News), and have the same concerns about the search I had when the news broke.  How could they have allowed Paulsu on the property during the search?  Surely, it's somewhat taint any findings they may reveal later...

Thoughts?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 30, 2007, 01:15:04 AM »

You are correct Big Hammer

Its too bad the MSM and cable shows cannot read and answer the question that they have been putting forth incorrectly that JVDS' suspect status goes away after 2 years.

Shows how much background work they really do investigating a story.

And they wonder why the internet runs rings around them?
Posted by Red:

No question about that. The only knowledgeable people ever interviewed is the family. Kimberly Guilfoyle probably knows the most on Fox and that isn't saying much..However she is the one who should bring this sad story home...She needs more airtime!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: April 30, 2007, 01:15:07 AM »

Two more pictures around the VDS house.

You can see the blue gate.

The VDS house in the back.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 30, 2007, 01:18:43 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Hmmmm that's a thought. Distance from the tree area that a neighbor might have witnessed something? Good thought Robots....what happened you went outside and climbed your fence and the idea came to you?  Wink  Laughing

I believe the Sloots neighbor witnessed something.

Let's face it if you hear a girl screaming what do you do?  You go to the door or window to see what is going on.

I wouldn't doubt for one second that Joran might have been screaming himself.  They could have all been screaming to Joran to stop hitting her.

We know the neighbors are in ear shot. Didn't Joran say that the next night when he and Deepak came back home and were waiting on PVDS, Beth, and Dave, that the neighbor asked them to turn the car radio down?

Yes and he is lying.  It was the night before and he is making up a lie because he knows the neighbor saw something.  Joran is trying to say it was the next night and it wasn't.

I think so, too, San.  Joran's lies are always those Designer Lies of his that have multiple reasons.  This way even the neighbor might think was it Sunday night or Monday night I heard all of that?

But this is what I am thinking as well.  Now I also wonder if one of their windows can see over that wall as well and would like to see all the photos we have of their house and where the windows are but I am not about to ask Klaas or anybody else to look for those, will do so myself tomorrow looking for a window high enough to see into their yard maybe even over that fence.

How is this photo Anna.  Joran's house is to the right.

The fence is the wrong color along there to be seen over from inside that other house.  I wonder if they could have painted it.

Of course a person could be out walking around at night, walking a dog or trying to find out what all the noise was about.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:00 AM »

If you remains a suspect indefinitely does that mean they don't close the case?  If so does it mean Beth will not get access to the files.  Is this what Aruba is trying to avoid.  Not give Beth the files.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:16 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Ok... so the consensus is that joran was in the main house for something to eat or drink...

Why would he state this?  Wasn't the most important idea of his statement was to establish that he was on the computer after showering?  Such a minor but specific detail, right?

and.... what is the proximity of the main house dining area to the area being measured?  How about the family sleeping quarters?  how about Joran's sleeping quarters?

Wasn't the timing of the questionable cell phone call supposed to be around the same time the boys were spotted by the Gardener?  What if Natalee was with the father while the boys were waiting for the arrival of a boat...and, suppose she came to, found a phone and tried to call for help and the father discovered her and she tried to get away resulting in the tragedy....perhaps the boys were planning to put a live natalee on that boat to be taken away but "something bad happened" and the plans had to be changed.... "Your own father?....Unbelievable!"

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:31 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Rooscrew"
LEP~
Great to see you back!  Smile

Roos~

Roos - you need to add the IMG tags to the link in your signature line.

Thanks Klaas for telling me, I've been trying to figure this out all evening Smile I'm not to puter literate at times.  I hope this works.....

Roos~

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:23 AM »

If you remains a suspect indefinitely does that mean they don't close the case?  If so does it mean Beth will not get access to the files.  Is this what Aruba is trying to avoid.  Not give Beth the files.

I'm confused...is or is not Joran and the K2's released as "official" suspects at the conclusion of 2 years time?  I just heard Joey T. say as much on Kim G's show.  What's the real story?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: April 30, 2007, 01:22:18 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I'm confused...is or is not Joran and the K2's released as "official" suspects at the conclusion of 2 years time?  I just heard Joey T. say as much on Kim G's show.  What's the real story?

The Dutch say no, we aren't positive if the Dutch will trump Aruban law.  Joe T is a fool.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 30, 2007, 01:23:49 AM »

Goodnight Everyone
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 30, 2007, 01:23:54 AM »

Need to dry my hair, brb
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: April 30, 2007, 01:24:03 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
jvds will REMAIN a "suspect"

The numerous comments and news reports on the current search, most of which ignores central judicial ruling from the Netherlands.

jvds current status as "SUSPECT" in disappearance of Natalee has been "EXTENDED INDEFINITELY".

This critical ruling is devastating to sloot case and ongoing proclamations of current activity as "routine".  Further puts the lie to Tacopina bleating re: how current search could actually "exonerate" jvds.

No.

The ruling in the Netherlands, compelling Aruba courts to extend sloot suspect status "INDEFINIETLY" is a table-setting event for the searches underway now.  What this suggests, is that regardless of search outcome in terms of immediate term findings, sloot will remain on the hook for the disappearance.

The events are linked together.  Any material removed from the searches will be thoroughly examined in forensic settings, regardless of artificial deadlines.  Comfortably allowing needed time for proper review of FACTS.

http://www.nrc.nl/binnenland/article700840.ece/Van_der_Sloot_blijft_hoofdverdachte

This April 26 article says it all and is summarized on a lightly commented FP post.  It is worth your thorough review and study.  

The Netherlands courts tee'd this one up nicely, very much in favor of the HT Family interests.

Regardless of the "LONGER TERM" outcome of the searches now underway, jvds will remain a suspect: there is no deadline.  The May 30, 2007 two year statute of limitations has been voided.  Most likely for cause, and some new evidence.

Let's all recognize the linkage of the ruling and the search: they are intertwined.  And ignore uneducated news reporters (and sloot family lawyers) who continue to mouth the two year deadline looms.

It doesn't -- a superior court in the Netherlands has compelled an Aruban court to rule as described.

The goon will be a suspect -- even after this search is done, and even after May 30, 2007.

Someone needs to send this post and link to Fox News....Their reporters KEEP referring to the two year anniversary in every report.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 30, 2007, 01:24:48 AM »

Ok... so the consensus is that joran was in the main house for something to eat or drink...

Why would he state this?  Wasn't the most important idea of his statement was to establish that he was on the computer after showering?  Such a minor but specific detail, right?

and.... what is the proximity of the main house dining area to the area being measured?  How about the family sleeping quarters?  how about Joran's sleeping quarters?

Wasn't the timing of the questionable cell phone call supposed to be around the same time the boys were spotted by the Gardener?  What if Natalee was with the father while the boys were waiting for the arrival of a boat...and, suppose she came to, found a phone and tried to call for help and the father discovered her and she tried to get away resulting in the tragedy....perhaps the boys were planning to put a live natalee on that boat to be taken away but "something bad happened" and the plans had to be changed.... "Your own father?....Unbelievable!"

Is the dining part connected to the sleeping quarters?  That seems to be a weird setup for a house!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #893 on: April 30, 2007, 01:26:32 AM »

The Dutch say no, we aren't positive if the Dutch will trump Aruban law. Joe T is a fool.

Aruba is a protectorate. Dutch Law supercedes Aruban law and Dutch courts have the final say -- This is one of the reasons for the Aruban political animosity towards the Dutch in general.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: April 30, 2007, 01:27:11 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
jvds will REMAIN a "suspect"

The numerous comments and news reports on the current search, most of which ignores central judicial ruling from the Netherlands.

jvds current status as "SUSPECT" in disappearance of Natalee has been "EXTENDED INDEFINITELY".

This critical ruling is devastating to sloot case and ongoing proclamations of current activity as "routine".  Further puts the lie to Tacopina bleating re: how current search could actually "exonerate" jvds.

No.

The ruling in the Netherlands, compelling Aruba courts to extend sloot suspect status "INDEFINIETLY" is a table-setting event for the searches underway now.  What this suggests, is that regardless of search outcome in terms of immediate term findings, sloot will remain on the hook for the disappearance.

The events are linked together.  Any material removed from the searches will be thoroughly examined in forensic settings, regardless of artificial deadlines.  Comfortably allowing needed time for proper review of FACTS.

http://www.nrc.nl/binnenland/article700840.ece/Van_der_Sloot_blijft_hoofdverdachte

This April 26 article says it all and is summarized on a lightly commented FP post.  It is worth your thorough review and study.  

The Netherlands courts tee'd this one up nicely, very much in favor of the HT Family interests.

Regardless of the "LONGER TERM" outcome of the searches now underway, jvds will remain a suspect: there is no deadline.  The May 30, 2007 two year statute of limitations has been voided.  Most likely for cause, and some new evidence.

Let's all recognize the linkage of the ruling and the search: they are intertwined.  And ignore uneducated news reporters (and sloot family lawyers) who continue to mouth the two year deadline looms.

It doesn't -- a superior court in the Netherlands has compelled an Aruban court to rule as described.

The goon will be a suspect -- even after this search is done, and even after May 30, 2007.

Someone needs to send this post and link to Fox News....Their reporters KEEP referring to the two year anniversary in every report.

Is this official "officlai"??  I mean, is this an official ruling from the courts?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: April 30, 2007, 01:28:57 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"

I would gladly forward this link to Kim G over at Fox.  Is there an English version?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: April 30, 2007, 01:29:14 AM »

The place where the man seems to be measuring with the tape looks to be the area in the very low right hand corner where the tree overhangs the brick colored wall. It does seem near the neighbors house.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #897 on: April 30, 2007, 01:29:45 AM »

That is a weird set up for a house. Where would the "living room"  or den be?

Don't they ever do anything as a family other than eat??
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: April 30, 2007, 01:30:08 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Is the dining part connected to the sleeping quarters?  That seems to be a weird setup for a house!

Hi Casa - more of a compound than a house with separate sleeping and eating/living buildings.  

My take on the tree being measured is it is along fence which runs behind/beside Joran's apartment.  You can see trees there and neighbours house beyond.  I take it that the road/laneway shown in other pics runs between these trees and neighbours house.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: April 30, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "robots"
someone watching from the FENCE/tree area and DUTCH verifying that it was possible  Cool

Hmmmm that's a thought. Distance from the tree area that a neighbor might have witnessed something? Good thought Robots....what happened you went outside and climbed your fence and the idea came to you?  Wink  Laughing

I believe the Sloots neighbor witnessed something.

Let's face it if you hear a girl screaming what do you do?  You go to the door or window to see what is going on.

I wouldn't doubt for one second that Joran might have been screaming himself.  They could have all been screaming to Joran to stop hitting her.

Where is that neighbor house in relation to the man with the measuring tape on the fence?

Yep -refer my earlier comment regarding using tree branch as a means to rope hoist a body over the fence into waiting car.

And maybe the "rope" they used to hoist was a long black belt.....????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.