April 18, 2024, 06:14:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157586 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: April 30, 2007, 01:33:04 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
That is a weird set up for a house. Where would the "living room"  or den be?

Don't they ever do anything as a family other than eat??

I'm assuming the living room would be in that area too.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 30, 2007, 01:33:42 AM »

Nite Monkeys see you tomorrow.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 30, 2007, 01:33:54 AM »

Nite BB
crazybabyborg
« Reply #903 on: April 30, 2007, 01:36:31 AM »

Wonder how long they've lived there?
I'm curious if they gave Joran that apt because he and his brother couldn't get along. Didn't I read he's lived in that apt since he was 15? Wonder what it was before it was Joran's apt?

I'm beginning to sound like Andy Rooney. Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: April 30, 2007, 01:37:30 AM »

I'm curious if they gave Joran that apt because he and his brother couldn't get along. Didn't I read he's lived in that apt since he was 15? Wonder what it was before it was Joran's apt?

I'm assuming it could be a live in maids quarters
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: April 30, 2007, 01:37:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Silverfox"
Ok... so the consensus is that joran was in the main house for something to eat or drink...

Why would he state this?  Wasn't the most important idea of his statement was to establish that he was on the computer after showering?  Such a minor but specific detail, right?

and.... what is the proximity of the main house dining area to the area being measured?  How about the family sleeping quarters?  how about Joran's sleeping quarters?

Wasn't the timing of the questionable cell phone call supposed to be around the same time the boys were spotted by the Gardener?  What if Natalee was with the father while the boys were waiting for the arrival of a boat...and, suppose she came to, found a phone and tried to call for help and the father discovered her and she tried to get away resulting in the tragedy....perhaps the boys were planning to put a live natalee on that boat to be taken away but "something bad happened" and the plans had to be changed.... "Your own father?....Unbelievable!"

Is the dining part connected to the sleeping quarters?  That seems to be a weird setup for a house!

Hi Casa - more of a compound than a house with separate sleeping and eating/living buildings.  

My take on the tree being measured is it is along fence which runs behind/beside Joran's apartment.  You can see trees there and neighbours house beyond.  I take it that the road/laneway shown in other pics runs between these trees and neighbours house.

I think I agree with you aobut where the road is.  Definitely behind Joran's apt.  That is just strange that the sleeping quarters are separate from the dining/living area. I don't think I would like that.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: April 30, 2007, 01:39:16 AM »

Could have been a villa for visitors (wasn't there talk of that was where the visiting judges stayed when in Aruba) or a sort of summerhouse for the pool.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: April 30, 2007, 01:42:51 AM »

Casa I think that is more an African/Boer type of lifestyle.

When we visited Indonesia they have that type of compound all surrounded by a wall. Living area in one building, sleeping in another, temple in another and separate sleeping and living quarters for the females at certain times.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #908 on: April 30, 2007, 01:43:24 AM »

I hope they have investigators pouring over the statements and circumstances of this case as hard as they have those searchers working. The most encouraging thing to me is the thought that they received a credible tip.

Where is Tim going to be searching? Guess we'll tune in tomorrow to find out?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 30, 2007, 01:45:01 AM »

The right hand corner where the red fence connects to the yellow one is very near the neighbor's house, certainly close enough to hear all sorts of alarming sounds.

It may well be a precedent setting case for extending the two years but that is what the Dutch say they have already done.

Precedents have to be set somewhere and time.

And yes, it does get old for them to always be ignoring this on MSM coverage.

Bernie tries to please Greta.  If Greta says jump, he will to get to stay on her program.

I don't think the Sporter would need a hoist to lift a 100-110 pound girl over a fence.  Not even in his flabby condition.  We are just punchy from those terrible suicides by hanging.  It is such a shocking and gruesome manner and one we do not encounter often.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: April 30, 2007, 01:47:15 AM »

I hope they have investigators pouring over the statements and circumstances of this case as hard as they have those searchers working. The most encouraging thing to me is the thought that they received a credible tip.

Hey U!  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: April 30, 2007, 01:47:52 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Could have been a villa for visitors (wasn't there talk of that was where the visiting judges stayed when in Aruba) or a sort of summerhouse for the pool.

It's pretty grubby inside for adults, at least what I saw from those photos of the Sporter with the two girls licking his pimples looked very primitive.  Like just painted concrete.  Sort of pads on a cot instead of real bed, etc.  OK for teen boy but not very nice at all.  Almost like camping out.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: April 30, 2007, 01:48:39 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Maybe Rammstein has something that will expound upon that area.

Ramm has always stated that, despite all his efforts, he has been unable to locate any legal basis for the *two year* statements. IMO, the two years is an amount of time commonly agreed upon by the judiciary and OM as reasonable for suspect status. But it is not set in stone...and there is nothing *common* about this case.

FYI- Original source of the 2-year rule  Arrow  Arlene Schipper
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: April 30, 2007, 01:52:36 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"
Maybe Rammstein has something that will expound upon that area.

Ramm has always stated that, despite all his efforts, he has been unable to locate any legal basis for the *two year* statements. IMO, the two years is an amount of time commonly agreed upon by the judiciary and OM as reasonable for suspect status. But it is not set in stone...and there is nothing *common* about this case.

FYI- Original source of the 2-year rule  Arrow  Arlene Schipper

Hi, Igs!

Well, if the lovely and gracious Arlene said it, it must be true, right???  LOL!

I don't recall if she was the source of the fact that no information could be released or it would be thrown out of court or not but that turned out to be Aruban POLICY and not law at all.  A real source of disinformation, that cousin of Guido's was.

But we MUST respect their system, right?  Why??  It doesn't work.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #914 on: April 30, 2007, 01:52:54 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Hey U!  Wink

hiya, 3rd! good to see you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: April 30, 2007, 01:53:08 AM »

Tibro - would you like a flickering candle?
 Laughing

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/SlootHomeSearch/TibroCandleFlicker.gif
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 30, 2007, 01:55:10 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Hey U!  Wink

hiya, 3rd! good to see you!

Good to see you to!  Naw...it's GREAT to see you!!

I'm about to check out for the evening, but I'll be praying that these new searches actually lead to some REAL movement in this case...positive movement!!  Natalle and her family deservce that much at least...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 30, 2007, 01:56:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I would love a flickering candle.  Off to save it to my photobucket.  Thank you Klaas.
I have the wishing star in the pic as well - that is wishing for answers for Natalee's family.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: April 30, 2007, 01:59:56 AM »

Klaas,
I take it Tim Miller's wife is doing much better from her injury from the horse or he would not be undertaking this search out of the country?

Have we heard?  We need to remember her in our prayers as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 30, 2007, 02:01:24 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Klaas,
I take it Tim Miller's wife is doing much better from her injury from the horse or he would not be undertaking this search out of the country?

Have we heard?  We need to remember her in our prayers as well.

I haven't heard anything since she came home from the hospital.  She came home real quick though and I don't think she had any lasting problems.  I'm sure she's fine and very lucky it sounds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.