April 20, 2024, 05:59:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157610 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: April 30, 2007, 02:04:07 AM »

I'm going to call it a night.  Hopefully you guys won't go past page 50 before the morning, lol  Laughing

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: April 30, 2007, 02:04:15 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Wonder how long they've lived there?
I'm curious if they gave Joran that apt because he and his brother couldn't get along. Didn't I read he's lived in that apt since he was 15? Wonder what it was before it was Joran's apt?

I'm beginning to sound like Andy Rooney. Shocked

Could have been a villa for visitors (wasn't there talk of that was where the visiting judges stayed when in Aruba) or a sort of summerhouse for the pool.

It's pretty grubby inside for adults, at least what I saw from those photos of the Sporter with the two girls licking his pimples looked very primitive.  Like just painted concrete.  Sort of pads on a cot instead of real bed, etc.  OK for teen boy but not very nice at all.  Almost like camping out.

Well the teenage boy could have made it grubby?
But more like a change/shower room for the pool originally

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 30, 2007, 02:04:28 AM »

Those two girls inside Joran's apartment it is assumed as the other photos are the ones with him and the colors on the walls are the same.  Surely no one else uses that particular color scheme?

But you can see things are pretty basic.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:33 AM »

Those two girls inside Joran's apartment it is assumed as the other photos are the ones with him and the colors on the walls are the same.  Surely no one else uses that particular color scheme?

But you can see things are pretty basic.

I didn't think the photo taken inside their eating area showed anything very flash either

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 30, 2007, 02:10:31 AM »

We were told early in this that the neighbor "lawyered up". Why would that be if all he/she did was say to turn down the radio?

Could someone be in a tree and photographing what was happening into the window of Joran's apt or climb up there to see what all the screaming/noise was about?

Joran's apt. looks, to me, as if it was once a garage. The sleeping qts don't look large to me, more like a master BR. Perhaps the brothers sleep in the building labeled "eating" and/or there's a guest BR there. Of course, can't forget the kitchen. Anita is an artist and probably has a room for that, too. Teachers have lots of "stuff".

Some Europeans like to have adult sleeping areas away from the children's area.

I was always interested in the overhead shot that Klaas had of the compound... I think the side road goes to the main road that leads to the hotels, pond and the beach. It's been awhile since I remember the overhead shots.

Thanks for the info where Dutchlady posted. I went to the FP right away to find the post and should have stayed with this thread for you told me the answer. Could have saved an hour Rolling Eyes

Dutchlady, please come back to the Thread? We miss you!

Thanks

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:51 AM »

No, not really.  Sleeping on that tiny army cot looking bed makes my back hurt just thinking about it, too.

Did Robots ever return from his second forray into the night to vaunt fencing and maneuver around in the dark?  He said if he did not we should be very afraid.  

That prolly means he went to bed, lol!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 30, 2007, 02:14:03 AM »

IBE - I think it was the Kalpoe neighbor that lawyered up.  She's the one who saw them washing their car in the early morning hours.

Now I'm really calling it a night..good night!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 30, 2007, 02:16:35 AM »

Do you think we should send out a search party for Robots?
Or just sit here being afraid?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: April 30, 2007, 02:18:51 AM »

Nite Klaas - I will sweep up the peels and then head out for a while also.  BBL to check if anything new

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 30, 2007, 02:19:49 AM »

I guess we will have to just sit here being afraid, very afraid, Tibro.  He is VERY far from where I live and I don't think any of the others from Maine are even on now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: April 30, 2007, 02:22:55 AM »

I guess we will have to just sit here being afraid, very afraid, Tibro.  He is VERY far from where I live and I don't think any of the others from Maine are even on now.

At least Robots are indestructible  Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: April 30, 2007, 02:22:56 AM »

Going to check the Front Page on my way out for the night.  Tomorrow is the holiday for the Queen's Birthday, right?  So we can expect little activity I guess.  I hope they will at least process some of the samples and other things they have taken.

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey by way of front page.  Good night, any remaining!

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #932 on: April 30, 2007, 02:26:33 AM »

Shocked

KIM GUIFOYLE FOX NEWS

PART 1 JOSSY

PART 2  JOE PACOTENIS

VAN DER SLOOT DIG / LIGHTHOUSE

http://tinyurl.com/yrgsnd

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: April 30, 2007, 02:40:22 AM »

You are the man carpe!! Shocked These sloots somehow someway must go down!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #934 on: April 30, 2007, 06:13:27 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
You are the man carpe!! Shocked These sloots somehow someway must go down!!

How can I be the man?

When it is you... who is the man.

LOLOL

... they NEED TO GO DOWN IF THEY ARE GUILTY, and I believe

w/out a shadow of a doubt THEY ARE.

That is why they get SO MUCH

LOVE AND ATTENTION from us!!!! Very Happy

----------

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

LATEST

MEDIA COVERAGE

updated 4.30.2007

6am eastern

LATEST SLIDESHOW

http://tinyurl.com/2evatm

LATEST IN PHOTOS

http://tinyurl.com/24qn3z

LATEST IN TV NEWS VIDEO

http://tinyurl.com/yrgsnd

SING IT LIKE YOU KNOW IT PEOPLE,

COMMIT TO IT TODAY!

THE SLOOTS WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!

THEY WANT IT!!!

THEY  ARE ASKING FOR IT!!!!

THEY HAVE IT COMING TO THEM!!!!!!!

-----------------------------

Isn't that what they had to say about

our dear ol' Nat???

-----------------------------

I believe it was. Confused

Swing that $--t an extra time

for good measure today!!!!!!!

"Lower Ye Voices NOT!"

--Shango

ROFL!!!!!!

Have a good day!

Cool

WORD OF THE DAY:

> SYNERGY
Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: April 30, 2007, 06:34:38 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
What if they put Nat's body in the sea? What would be the most likely thing they could find at this date?

A souvinir kept by Joran? Blood stains? I want to hear they ripped up carpet to look at the concrete underneath, luminoled the matresses, re-looked at Deepak's car interior and luminoled that.........
I want those bones tested, the belt compared to the pic and DNA tested.

It's hard to believe that in this entire time, she's been buried under their noses. There was a point where the VDS's seemed to get really confident. I've always felt that was when they became sure she was really gone. PVDS from day one understood clearly, "No body, No case".

Can anyone think of anything else?

She either died in the back yard or in the vanderSloot house because these are the places that were denied in the original search.  When Beth and Greta walked up where Paulus was "gardening" in that god-forsaken ugly desert piece of land surrounded by concrete, he was under a bush.  This bush is of interest in taht he was there, and he was sweating.  He may have been digging a big deep hole the reason he was sweating, or he may have been carrying the dead weigth of a teenage girl or a teenage girl in a package and/or weights to tie her down so they could put her in the ocean.  He was not sweating from the humidity.  It appeared he had physically been working at the direction of see-thru blouse who was calling the shots once she returned from the Netherlands.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: April 30, 2007, 06:43:56 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
I think that Joran was carrying an unconcious Natalee, and dropped her on her head.  They didn't know right away that it seriously injured her, and they didn't seek treatment and she died from the combo of head injury and being drugged.

Why was he carrying her?  Why did they not seek treatment?  Either he had beaten her to a pulp or she was dead are the only reasons he would be carrying her --- in order to get rid of her.  Why would she have a head injury if he did not kick her or she fell and injured herself fighting him.  An unconscious person is not going to cause a head injury to themselves.  He never carried her and dropped her on her head.  That big beast beat her to a pulp.  You give him too much credit.  This is an animal beyond rabid.  This is a wild beast with rabies -- this big goon Joran.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #937 on: April 30, 2007, 06:45:46 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Dig up the fountain.  Dig up the pool.  That's what I say.

Been reading and enjoying hearing from everyone.

Good morning. Feel like crap.  Abcessed tooth.  

WHERE'S THE BOBCAT!!!!

WHERE'S THE FRONT END LOADER?  

I wanna see concrete dust and crap flying!  DIG IT ALL UP.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: April 30, 2007, 06:48:21 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
jvds will REMAIN a "suspect"

The numerous comments and news reports on the current search, most of which ignores central judicial ruling from the Netherlands.

jvds current status as "SUSPECT" in disappearance of Natalee has been "EXTENDED INDEFINITELY".

This critical ruling is devastating to sloot case and ongoing proclamations of current activity as "routine".  Further puts the lie to Tacopina bleating re: how current search could actually "exonerate" jvds.

No.

The ruling in the Netherlands, compelling Aruba courts to extend sloot suspect status "INDEFINIETLY" is a table-setting event for the searches underway now.  What this suggests, is that regardless of search outcome in terms of immediate term findings, sloot will remain on the hook for the disappearance.

The events are linked together.  Any material removed from the searches will be thoroughly examined in forensic settings, regardless of artificial deadlines.  Comfortably allowing needed time for proper review of FACTS.

http://www.nrc.nl/binnenland/article700840.ece/Van_der_Sloot_blijft_hoofdverdachte

This April 26 article says it all and is summarized on a lightly commented FP post.  It is worth your thorough review and study.  

The Netherlands courts tee'd this one up nicely, very much in favor of the HT Family interests.

Regardless of the "LONGER TERM" outcome of the searches now underway, jvds will remain a suspect: there is no deadline.  The May 30, 2007 two year statute of limitations has been voided.  Most likely for cause, and some new evidence.

Let's all recognize the linkage of the ruling and the search: they are intertwined.  And ignore uneducated news reporters (and sloot family lawyers) who continue to mouth the two year deadline looms.

It doesn't -- a superior court in the Netherlands has compelled an Aruban court to rule as described.

The goon will be a suspect -- even after this search is done, and even after May 30, 2007.

But, but, but Juila Renfro said they are not digging up things, that they are jjust clearing the name of a sweet young, intelligent boy whose reputation has been ruined, perhaps she and the Sloots so threatened to sue Greta that Greta had to turn away from the truth.  Greta did say the person she talked to stayed overnight in the area and she talked to said person until long into the night.  Hmmm.  Was that Taco?  Was that someone else?  was she talking to someone on the phone or in person and was it at that person's hotel or Grteta's hotel?  Lots of questions that Greta needs to answer, about who is paying her to lie, who is paying her to act stupid, why is she silencing those who speak the truth, why is she bending the minds of her panel?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 30, 2007, 06:49:49 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Dig up the fountain.  Dig up the pool.  That's what I say.

Been reading and enjoying hearing from everyone.

Good morning. Feel like crap.  Abcessed tooth.  

WHERE'S THE BOBCAT!!!!

WHERE'S THE FRONT END LOADER?  

I wanna see concrete dust and crap flying!  DIG IT ALL UP.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Leave no stone unturned - literally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.