April 23, 2024, 11:45:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157641 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: April 30, 2007, 06:51:10 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think if she was at the house and at any time was conscious...she ran...or at least she tried to get away.  Anyone would...she got hurt after Joran caught her.  He would be the most likely to catch her.  She didn't have a chance to get away...Joran was too strong.

If she was conscious at the house IMO she was not likely physically able to  run and try and get away.

If she tried, someone used a big foot against her head and they will find all that "shit."  Perhaps Joran shoe is buried with her.  Did he save a souvenir, say when he choked her --- he realized the necklace might be worth a few bucks in a card game.  What a tick on the back of a buzzard.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: April 30, 2007, 06:52:53 AM »

Re the "2 years" debate.

I am inclined (tee hee) to agree with Hammer.  I swear I remember hearing on more than one occasion that if evidence arises AFTER the 2 yr period they can re open the case and it starts all over again.  At 2 yrs the "suspect status" goes away in name only.   They can still prosecute.  I am sure I have heard this more than once.

Gotta go get ready for work - everyone have a great day.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: April 30, 2007, 06:55:06 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Silverfox"
This is something that puzzles me....

Joran says when he got home he took a shower and logged on to his messenger and sent a message to DK...

Then he goes into the living room to find a drink....

uh, I thought he only had sleeping quarters -- does the sleeping quarters include a "living room?"   --- or could have he actually been describing the main house area?.... does his sleeping quarters (a separate bedroom) also contain it's own shower?  --- or could have he actually been describing the main house?  Remember the limited search was blocked in the main building....

Does anyone have a floor plan of the buildings on the compound? It would be interesting to know the vicinity of these rooms to each other....

and, if he was in the main house -- then where was his father?  Maybe with Natalee?

To me he is describing the main house.

Yes, and that is the reason the search inside the main dump was not allowed originally, because the blood was there.  The pool area was not allowed to be searched.  The only place that was not searched was a place where she had never been.  I think he had to take her to the house because not only had daddy ordered her there, but his references to her saying "big house..."  He took her to the big house. He had told her before he had an small apartment in Aruba (remember he was an exchange student) and when she saw it, she thought that was big compared to an apartment he had described.   Yep, she was in the main house with that big razorback hog Paulus where she was delivered to him and anyone else who sought pleasures in the home of Vandersloot Fornication and Murder.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #943 on: April 30, 2007, 06:59:11 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Julia is Joe's source. and he did have an eye job.

He looks awful.  I was so distracted trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with his face that I couldn't even focus on the lies sliding outta his mouth!

He needs to talk to that Rosemary chick.  She's awful.  Not up to snuff on the facts.  Be nice if they both had the same line of crap since they're associated.....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: April 30, 2007, 07:00:49 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #945 on: April 30, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Sunny, that surprised me too.  He did say that the clothes and body should be preserved in good condition.  He said the skeleton and other remains should indicate the cause of death.

I believe mummification is the operative term here.  Low humidity, high heat.  I heard the entire explanation one day but of course, the chemo brain doesn't recall it precisely.  Makes sense scientifically.  Dr. Baden is great.  I've read a couple of his books.  He's a very interesting man.

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: April 30, 2007, 07:14:54 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Casa I think that is more an African/Boer type of lifestyle.

When we visited Indonesia they have that type of compound all surrounded by a wall. Living area in one building, sleeping in another, temple in another and separate sleeping and living quarters for the females at certain times.

Maybe they just sent Anita off to Holland when she had that "certain time," since she wanted to parade around in see-thru clothes --- something which might have gotten even worse around that "certain time." Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 30, 2007, 07:18:35 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"
Maybe Rammstein has something that will expound upon that area.

Ramm has always stated that, despite all his efforts, he has been unable to locate any legal basis for the *two year* statements. IMO, the two years is an amount of time commonly agreed upon by the judiciary and OM as reasonable for suspect status. But it is not set in stone...and there is nothing *common* about this case.

FYI- Original source of the 2-year rule  Arrow  Arlene Schipper

That is who and what I Recall as the original source and I suppose I just never heard anyone dispute it.  I disregard Ramm to a large degree because I have noticed that many of his posts are a lot like what comes from Greta & Julia, windbaggish.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: April 30, 2007, 07:26:59 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Those two girls inside Joran's apartment it is assumed as the other photos are the ones with him and the colors on the walls are the same.  Surely no one else uses that particular color scheme?

But you can see things are pretty basic.

I watched the video that YR linked in which she described the Sloot compound as a very modest neighborhood with crime ribbons staked out similar to what one would see in Birmingham.    Wink

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 30, 2007, 07:29:47 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "sirensong"
I think that Joran was carrying an unconcious Natalee, and dropped her on her head.  They didn't know right away that it seriously injured her, and they didn't seek treatment and she died from the combo of head injury and being drugged.

Why was he carrying her?  Why did they not seek treatment?  Either he had beaten her to a pulp or she was dead are the only reasons he would be carrying her --- in order to get rid of her.  Why would she have a head injury if he did not kick her or she fell and injured herself fighting him.  An unconscious person is not going to cause a head injury to themselves.  He never carried her and dropped her on her head.  That big beast beat her to a pulp.  You give him too much credit.  This is an animal beyond rabid.  This is a wild beast with rabies -- this big goon Joran.

I agree with everything you said Tyler because I too think he beat her to a pulp.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 30, 2007, 07:32:22 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Dig up the fountain.  Dig up the pool.  That's what I say.

Been reading and enjoying hearing from everyone.

Good morning. Feel like crap.  Abcessed tooth.  

WHERE'S THE BOBCAT!!!!

WHERE'S THE FRONT END LOADER?  

I wanna see concrete dust and crap flying!  DIG IT ALL UP.

Peaches, I am so sorry about your tooth.  Did you not have another not long ago?  Is your chemo doing this to your teeth?  I lost a tooth secondary to chemo (it was a fine tooth, but I started laying on bone and calcium and it turned out to be a 2- to 3-year nightmare and I eventually lost it after spending a fortune trying to save it).

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 30, 2007, 07:39:38 AM »

Good morning, San.  How are you this beautiful day here? Is it rainy in your area?  If you can, send some rain to us.  It looks like we are going to be very, very hot all week.  My last garden tour today and that is a good thing since the roses are looking burned from heat.

Yes, I think that big rabid animal and his sick father drugged her, raped her, killed her, disposed of her.  If there is any justice in this lifetime it would be for Beth to be allowed to beat and kick the two of them to death like they did her sweet daughter, but then that is still far from justice for what this beautiful, promising young lady suffered at the hands of these wild snorting sneering ugly lop-headed beasts and her suffering was further exacerbated by the likes of that Julia Renfro with her forked lying snake tongue and the manipulation of the postal system by Medley Relay.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 30, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Good morning, San.  How are you this beautiful day here? Is it rainy in your area?  If you can, send some rain to us.  It looks like we are going to be very, very hot all week.  My last garden tour today and that is a good thing since the roses are looking burned from heat.

Yes, I think that big rabid animal and his sick father drugged her, raped her, killed her, disposed of her.  If there is any justice in this lifetime it would be for Beth to be allowed to beat and kick the two of them to death like they did her sweet daughter, but then that is still far from justice for what this beautiful, promising young lady suffered at the hands of these wild snorting sneering ugly lop-headed beasts and her suffering was further exacerbated by the likes of that Julia Renfro with her forked lying snake tongue and the manipulation of the postal system by Medley Relay.

Good Morning Tyler.  We are suppost to have a few showers in the morning then partly sunny all day.

The one thing that always stuck in my mind was when I was working in the city I was passing a news stand and I remember reading the headline of either the Enquirer or Starr saying the FBI said that Natalee suffered a horrible death.  I never purchased the paper that day and wish I had.  I wish the same type of death on the Van der Sloots.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #953 on: April 30, 2007, 08:06:21 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
someone watching from the FENCE/tree area and DUTCH verifying that it was possible  Cool

As in determining the point of view from that location.  In order to see A., one would have to stand at point B and look ........... is that  your point?

Where's the bulldozer?  Parked out behind Nels' house?  

I hate them all.

Expect a miracle.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: April 30, 2007, 08:23:38 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Dig up the fountain.  Dig up the pool.  That's what I say.

Been reading and enjoying hearing from everyone.

Good morning. Feel like crap.  Abcessed tooth.  

WHERE'S THE BOBCAT!!!!

WHERE'S THE FRONT END LOADER?  

I wanna see concrete dust and crap flying!  DIG IT ALL UP.

Morning Peaches I would be happy to join you in your feelings of crap this morning. I have an abcessed throat. Actually it has been brewing for 3 days, chills, sweats, headache-can't swallow. Hope to get relief from antibiotic but just started it yesterday. I wish I had alittle percodan for breakfast  Wink   Razz   Twisted Evil  So on the heels of physical mysery Dig it all up!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #955 on: April 30, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
You could be right about that Tib!  But I don't think they would need a rope to hoist little Natalee, they could have just handed her over the wall. But they definately could have been trying to get her out unseen.

Nice to see ya, Sirensong!

How about using the gate?
Attracts alot less attention.

Expect a miracle.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 30, 2007, 08:37:37 AM »

misery loves company BB & Peaches.

Hope you two feel better soon.  

I feel fine physically,  I am just so sick of this rainy crappy damp weather.  Here it is almost May, and I am still running the heat to stay warm.

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 30, 2007, 08:44:19 AM »

There is another thing which keeps drawing my attention and thoughts and that is the little blue kiddie pool in the neighbors front yard, visible when viewing the pics of the Sloot compound.

I wonder if it is possible that  one of the moves of Natalee's body by the perps was not infact a temporary drop-off at the landfil which was witnessed by the man who described a body being hidden under a small blue kiddie pool. This was discounted because he was an alleged drug user. I think he had taken a voice analysis test or something.
Just thinking out loud....

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: April 30, 2007, 08:45:44 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
misery loves company BB & Peaches.

Hope you two feel better soon.  

I feel fine physically,  I am just so sick of this rainy crappy damp weather.  Here it is almost May, and I am still running the heat to stay warm.

Howdy MsD. Do you live near the ocean?

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #959 on: April 30, 2007, 08:48:44 AM »

Re the "2 years" debate.

I am inclined (tee hee) to agree with Hammer.  I swear I remember hearing on more than one occasion that if evidence arises AFTER the 2 yr period they can re open the case and it starts all over again.  At 2 yrs the "suspect status" goes away in name only.   They can still prosecute.  I am sure I have heard this more than once.

Gotta go get ready for work - everyone have a great day.

YES.

Any new evidence starts the clock running again.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.