April 20, 2024, 03:44:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157605 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: April 30, 2007, 08:53:55 AM »

i survived it  Cool

took a little spill and dented some metal  Cool

tried doing some video taping at night from the fence/tree area
and then wanted to see how good it came out after playing it...

it came out fine.....
hmmmmmmm Wink

i think someone saw something from the POINT of view where the investigator had the tape measure  

robots out

got some work that needs to be done  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #961 on: April 30, 2007, 08:57:41 AM »

Tyler, the most recent tooth drama involved a dentigerous cyst which surrounded my lower left wisdom tooth.  Oral surgeon extracted the tooth and cyst via "marsupialization".  That means he left a big hole in the back of my mouth and we're waiting for the bone to fill in the hole.  Nice.

The tooth next to it, second molar, #18 for those of you keeping score.  Root is infected big time.  I'm taking antibiotics but that's not even getting it.  He gave them to me to humor me I'm sure.

BB, I DID have Lortab for breakfast.  I'll be happy if it starts working here pretty soon.  

The oral surgeon says "root canal" for #18.  I say BS.  Insurance pays crappy on root canals and the success rate is not that impressive.  It's a nasty procedure on a healthy person.  I don't think so.  Even the surgical tech told me to refuse the root canal and either get an implant or get it pulled.  I think she's right.  

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  

DIG IT ALL UP!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: April 30, 2007, 09:06:21 AM »

Has anyone heard about this before?It must've been in this recent search that KLPD took the VDS's diaries.

Lovejust wrote:
I understand they could justify this search because Joran is still a suspect. But Paul is not. If Irc I believe you can't make a parent etstify against their own child. Could they really take their diary and maybe use that as evidence against Joran??

Dugo wrote:
 A diary is not a testimony under oath.

Lovejust wrote:
Thanks Dugo. I guess if they can't use them leaves the question why they would take those diaries? Only to put pressure on Joran? Or could they use information from it to Make Paul a suspect anew and bring him back in? I guess for that you need "new" information but not sworn testimony?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: April 30, 2007, 09:22:29 AM »

Interesting response from Rammstein regarding the 2year rule.
++++++++++++

Quote from: chopchop on April 28, 2007, 08:30:03 PM
Ramm, I understand what you are saying.  However, what I was referring too is the legal principle behind the two year period.  It seems contradictory to assume that someone should have the right to "get on with their life" just because a crime cannot be proved.  I guess I assumed that there was some legal principle but perhaps that is not true.  I personally don't ascribe to the notion that someone should be able to get away with a crime just because the evidence needed to convict them did not come to light within a two year time period.

chopchop

Rammsteins response;

for the lowest kind of crimes two years is the statute of limitations. If you pick pocket someones wallet or steal a loaf of bread from the bakery, the police/OM have 2 years to bring your case to court. That is where the 2 years come from originally (I believe).

But for example, the investigation in to the leadership of the TCA (Taxi Central Amsterdam) has been running for 5 years. The leadership of the TCA was arrested a good 5 years ago and the investigation into them (and thus their suspect status) has been going on for 5 years. The examining magistrate even had hearings about the case and the OM and the police are still working to get the evidence ready for an eventual trial.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #964 on: April 30, 2007, 09:38:13 AM »

I'm off to the clinic for ten day labs.  What a joy.  Easily 45 minutes of driving for a quick stick and then the lovely trip home.

Tooth #18 is coming out tomorrow morning.  Turn up the gas and let's get it over with.

I hope someone answered Dutchlady's question on the Front Page about the name/publisher of JVDS's recently published pack of lies.

Catch up with y'all later.

May this be the day they crack the case wide open.   Happy Birthday to the Queen.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 30, 2007, 09:38:15 AM »

Morning monkeys. None of the newspapers are dated today; guess it's a non-publishing holiday.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: April 30, 2007, 09:44:48 AM »

Question for Jossy:
Is the boycott against Diario still in effect?

Questions for Tim:
At whose request is TES going back to Aruba?
Will the search be on land or sea or both?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 30, 2007, 09:47:16 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Rob"
Maybe Rammstein has something that will expound upon that area.

Ramm has always stated that, despite all his efforts, he has been unable to locate any legal basis for the *two year* statements. IMO, the two years is an amount of time commonly agreed upon by the judiciary and OM as reasonable for suspect status. But it is not set in stone...and there is nothing *common* about this case.

FYI- Original source of the 2-year rule  Arrow  Arlene Schipper

Arlene Ellis-Schipper
NANCY GRACE
July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system. You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion. After a maximum of 146 days, the prosecution must determine the criminal offense that has been committed and make an official summation for court. And God forbid that they cannot determine what criminal offense has been committed, the case remains open, and it can remain open for a whole number of years, actually, until the due process, the international rules about due process, up to two years

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 30, 2007, 09:51:45 AM »

Peaches - Sorry about your dental problems. I am among those whose root canal failed.

Also, a high percentage of implants fail. Sometimes it has to do with medications the patient has been, or is, taking. Sometimes for no particular reason.

No expert here, but you don't seem like a good candidate for an implant. But I know you will discuss all the options.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 30, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL! I'm here for a while this morning then I have to go to the dentist.  Need a crown replaced.  I hate dentists and Know exactly how Peaches feels, lol  Laughing

This website does appear to be updating today so maybe we can keep an eye on it:

http://www.24ora.com/
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: April 30, 2007, 10:14:37 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Tyler, the most recent tooth drama involved a dentigerous cyst which surrounded my lower left wisdom tooth.  Oral surgeon extracted the tooth and cyst via "marsupialization".  That means he left a big hole in the back of my mouth and we're waiting for the bone to fill in the hole.  Nice.

The tooth next to it, second molar, #18 for those of you keeping score.  Root is infected big time.  I'm taking antibiotics but that's not even getting it.  He gave them to me to humor me I'm sure.

BB, I DID have Lortab for breakfast.  I'll be happy if it starts working here pretty soon.  

The oral surgeon says "root canal" for #18.  I say BS.  Insurance pays crappy on root canals and the success rate is not that impressive.  It's a nasty procedure on a healthy person.  I don't think so.  Even the surgical tech told me to refuse the root canal and either get an implant or get it pulled.  I think she's right.  

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  

DIG IT ALL UP!

Peaches, the one I had did get a root canal, and did not even need it.  The water drop test indicated I had an abscess, but nothing on x-ray, so he went in anyway.  Well, at that point, I had to have a root canal.  It was crowned.  Then later the crown did not work, and on and on and a repeat root canal, until finally they realized the bone was growing into my sinuses and I had to loose the tooth.  I tried one of those "permanent teeth" and it drove me crazy.  I ended up getting that removed and getting a partial for that one tooth because it was in an obvious location (a canine).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: April 30, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »

Those guys at Automtoive place, are they the bifrons?  "You knew the gusy at Autmotive....(sic)..."  

Did Paulus call Deepak or text message him to find the name of somone would dispose of a body in the middle of the night?  Those Automotive Enterprises people.... do they have a second enterprise?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 30, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
misery loves company BB & Peaches.

Hope you two feel better soon.  

I feel fine physically,  I am just so sick of this rainy crappy damp weather.  Here it is almost May, and I am still running the heat to stay warm.

Howdy MsD. Do you live near the ocean?

yeah, I live about 15 miles from the beach that washed away during our Patriots Day Nor'Easter.

Maine, born and raised!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Question for Jossy:
Is the boycott against Diario still in effect?

Questions for Tim:
At whose request is TES going back to Aruba?
Will the search be on land or sea or both?

Ms Marple - I asked Easy what he knew about the boycott, and this is what he told me.

"I asked about the boycott thing and was told it fizzled as fast as it was started.  They didn't lose any advertisers, or enough readers to matter and continue to go on about their business every day."

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Peaches, sorry about the tooth, how agrivating.  Hope all goes well, I think I'd just tell them to pull it too.

Klaas - hope all goes well with your dentist visit as well.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 30, 2007, 10:41:21 AM »

Sorry to hear about all these dentist appts.  I have an orthodontist appt coming up in 2 weeks.  

Shocked a 39 year old with braces.  I'm half way done my treatment.  I had nice teeth till a snowmobile accident, then I developed a jaw problem that this was the best treatment to fix.

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: April 30, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Those guys at Automtoive place, are they the bifrons?  "You knew the gusy at Autmotive....(sic)..."  

Did Paulus call Deepak or text message him to find the name of somone would dispose of a body in the middle of the night?  Those Automotive Enterprises people.... do they have a second enterprise?

Are you referring to the speed shop that Peeps talked about?
I remember this being something Shango'y

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 30, 2007, 10:43:05 AM »

Posted by PearlinUSA at BFN this morning:

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/April/28/A-28-4-07.pdf

pg 12 has photos .. one appears to be man with jackhammer and foot on big slab of concrete.  I wasn't able to copy it so giving link.

------
Also, I have Court TV on and in the newsbreak the lady just said the investigation into disappearance of Natalee Holloway continues today.  She told of the dogs, instruments and such being used in search of yard, had other video showing ones roaming in near water areas .. I don't know if any of it was new footage or not.  But just glad to hear her saying that it does continue today.  Reassuring to me........ MO

I'm not sure if the CTV program is repeating old news or if they are searching again today.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 30, 2007, 10:47:52 AM »

Klaas

I checked out the pics on pg 12.  Interesting. I see a sawsall,(top right picture) but didn't see the jackhammer.

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 30, 2007, 10:48:31 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Klaas

I checked out the pics on pg 12.  Interesting. I see a sawsall,(top right picture) but didn't see the jackhammer.

I didn't see a jackhammer or concrete either
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.