April 26, 2024, 11:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IBE's best puppy friend HAPPY passed away - leave condolences here  (Read 21338 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »

run away computer I didn't put that bike in there.
I am so very sorry.  :*(
I'm so sorry too IBE.  (((HUGS)))  Maybe you can find some comfort in this poem.    http://www.pet-loss-matters.com/rainbow_bridge_poem.html

I'm so sorry too, IBE.  Dogs have a special place in our hearts.  I believe that heaven is the place where everyone we ever loved and every dog we ever loved runs out to meet us, dogs jumping up and down and wagging their tails.

I believe that, too...and cats, and other pets! Smile
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »

IBE,
I just saw your post in the Caylee thread that your puppy-child has passed away.

I am so sorry for your loss. Hold him and kiss him and tell him you love him. You will meet up again. He knows how much you love and need him.
I am comforted that he passed away with you at home.  I think all dogs are Angels from God. He is now with God and all your loved ones. They will take good care of him.

When my sister lost her puppy-son he was cremated and is currently in the living room. My sister gave me instructions thatwhen she passes away  his remains are to be put in her coffin.

I will pray and send Monkey strength for you and Happy.
Put on your ScaredMonkeys T-shirt

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2011, 10:55:48 AM »

i didn't get to clean his ears today.. sorry I am o/t will stop  i have no family

Oh IBE, I am so sorry. Is there a friend or neighbour you could call...I am sending a mental hug.

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

O/T

IBE, I'm so sorry for your loss. I posted here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9150.new#new (We'll move your post to this thread too.   MB)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:03:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2011, 10:57:36 AM »

IBE - I am so sorry for your loss.  I am praying for you right now - My heart breaks for you.   an angelic monkey

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2011, 10:58:17 AM »

i didn't get to clean his ears today.. sorry I am o/t will stop  i have no family

Oh IBE, I am so sorry. Is there a friend or neighbour you could call...I am sending a mental hug.
IBE - i know this is off topic and besides jokes, I try not to do it often.  But call someone if you can.  It is so hard when you lose a pet you love - please know that you
are in our thoughts, hearts and prayers! MONKEY HUGS for you and your beloved pet.
 an angelic monkey
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2011, 10:58:35 AM »

s Im in denial. My dog Happy just died jus before I awoke at 5 20. He jaw is locked and cold. Now his head  getting cold. i keep trying to get him to wake up. I am so lost. His legs are stkff except the paw joint. oh what will i do iam so sad 

IBE...I am SO SORRY
I am so sorry for your lost   reading your post I was thinking even we do not you personally, we can feel your pain  for losing your little friend. Even you know your friend is dead you still holding him…I cannot believe how cold is casey’s heart that she threw her little daughter like trash….  I really do not think that Casey hold her daughter in her last seconds of live or her first seconds of being dead.  My prayers are with you, reading your post remind me when my little friend died, he decided to died on my feet, he knew that I was going to class so I would come back late night and he couldn’t wait …he came to me and died in front to me, I cried and I covered his body with my body just to keep him warm even I knew that he was dead, I saw my housekeeper preparing his hot water in a bag and I grabbed the bag and I tried to keep him warm with my body and the hot water bag …..but he was already dead..I didn’t notice at the time but I burned my arms with the hot  water bag, it wasn’t too bad though …but I was in shock for almost 4 days. I didn’t go to class, I  canceled my birthday party and I was completely out for 4 days…..i am still missing him and I feel your pain…my thought are with you <3
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2011, 10:58:47 AM »

s Im in denial. My dog Happy just died jus before I awoke at 5 20. He jaw is locked and cold. Now his head  getting cold. i keep trying to get him to wake up. I am so lost. His legs are stkff except the paw joint. oh what will i do iam so sad 

Dear IBE, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers going up for you.    

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2011, 11:01:19 AM »

IBE...I am SO SORRY
I am so sorry for your lost   reading your post I was thinking even we do not you personally, we can feel your pain  for losing your little friend. Even you know your friend is dead you still holding him…I cannot believe how cold is casey’s heart that she threw her little daughter like trash….  I really do not think that Casey hold her daughter in her last seconds of live or her first seconds of being dead.  My prayers are with you, reading your post remind me when my little friend died, he decided to died on my feet, he knew that I was going to class so I would come back late night and he couldn’t wait …he came to me and died in front to me, I cried and I covered his body with my body just to keep him warm even I knew that he was dead, I saw my housekeeper preparing his hot water in a bag and I grabbed the bag and I tried to keep him warm with my body and the hot water bag …..but he was already dead..I didn’t notice at the time but I burned my arms with the hot  water bag, it wasn’t too bad though …but I was in shock for almost 4 days. I didn’t go to class, I  canceled my birthday party and I was completely out for 4 days…..i am still missing him and I feel your pain…my thought are with you <3

Having lost my girl a few months ago,  my heart is with you.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 11:07:17 AM »

IBE,

I am sending you warm wishes.   When my Kate left this life a few months ago, I cried for several days at the drop of a hat.   The crying helped.    I am sending you love, warm thoughts and try to feel my arms around you if you need to cry.   Let us know when you feel up to sharing.

Terri
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 11:26:20 AM »

IBE...thoughts and prayers to you from so many of your monkey friends.  I do hope that you will have someone with you today.  This is a sad time.  I know you are a strong
person.  Please let us know how you are doing. 

Big hugs.....Mere     

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 11:31:21 AM »

Off topic and very sorry but I must send IBE a big hug and two shoulders for the tears to fall on.  I lost my baby last month and I'm still looking for my 75lb foot warmer, bed partner, constantly by my side best friend!  I so understand IBE!!  Go ahead and clean Happy's ears, get his favorite blanket, towel, one of your shirts, whatever would be comforting to him/her and wrap your baby up tight as possible to make Happy feel like your arms are still around him.  Lie down and love on him and say whatever you feel like.  I did this and cried for more than an hour and my hubby did same and we took him and buried him.  I so hope you have someone to help you but do what you have to.  I don't know if you are religious but I know my baby needed to go to heaven cause God and my other loved ones in heaven needed to see him.  He's up there seeing our min Schnauzer and the mommy who raised him, Maggie and with my Daddy.  It's gonna be hard IBE I won't lie to you but something was wrong and your baby went quickly and I hope that means there was no suffering.  IBE, I will be home tonight after 8pm and if you need to go somewhere online and email/chat, I would be more than happy to listen no matter how long!  Be strong and do what you have to and take it very easy please!  If you don't want to talk and don't feel like posting anymore today, at least post a I'm here and okay quick line so we know you are around!  Many, many Monkey hugs and love to you and Happy!  I'll be on my phone and not posting till tonight but I'd like to see a post from you if poss during the day today, please?!

Sorry Mods and all but I think IBE needs us and may not be up to or able to see through tears enough to go to a different link.  I'm sorry and I know this is Caylee's but I just felt the need to say it here. 
cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »

Off topic and very sorry but I must send IBE a big hug and two shoulders for the tears to fall on.  I lost my baby last month and I'm still looking for my 75lb foot warmer, bed partner, constantly by my side best friend!  I so understand IBE!!  Go ahead and clean Happy's ears, get his favorite blanket, towel, one of your shirts, whatever would be comforting to him/her and wrap your baby up tight as possible to make Happy feel like your arms are still around him.  Lie down and love on him and say whatever you feel like.  I did this and cried for more than an hour and my hubby did same and we took him and buried him.  I so hope you have someone to help you but do what you have to.  I don't know if you are religious but I know my baby needed to go to heaven cause God and my other loved ones in heaven needed to see him.  He's up there seeing our min Schnauzer and the mommy who raised him, Maggie and with my Daddy.  It's gonna be hard IBE I won't lie to you but something was wrong and your baby went quickly and I hope that means there was no suffering.  IBE, I will be home tonight after 8pm and if you need to go somewhere online and email/chat, I would be more than happy to listen no matter how long!  Be strong and do what you have to and take it very easy please!  If you don't want to talk and don't feel like posting anymore today, at least post a I'm here and okay quick line so we know you are around!  Many, many Monkey hugs and love to you and Happy!  I'll be on my phone and not posting till tonight but I'd like to see a post from you if poss during the day today, please?!

I agree. I am crying so many tears right now and I am so, so, sorry for your loss and for everyone who has suffered a loss Sad I am sending tons of love and hugs and prayers your way.  an angelic monkey

And I am very pleased that JoJo is sticking up for his sweet Caylee. I pray for justice for Caylee Marie!  an angelic monkey

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

(snip)

To the person who lost their little one today, I'm so sorry about your loss, but remember when god takes something he is just opening our arms up for something else. I know that's not comforting right now, but its true.

I had a little maltipoo who went missing and I never found him, he was outside only 3 minutes at the time I almost had a nervous break down and was driving from 1 end of NC to the other, half the time I couldn't remember who I talked to, where I had been or anything for like 3 months that time period is a blank in my life. I lost weight, I started smoking again. To some of my friends he was just a dog but to me he was my baby we were together 24/7 for 2 yrs.

Now I can just imagine if Caylee were my granddaughter, I don't think I would even be here to watch justice.

A woman called begging me to give 2 little doggies  a home, which I did only they became my mom's So I think god for sending them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:41:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2011, 12:56:58 PM »

IBE your Monkey family loves you and Happy

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2011, 02:03:20 PM »

I'm way behind, trying to read each detail on Bozo's disgusting and sickening process of questioning George, puke!

I know this is off topic, but IBE, you  have me in tears.  I have 4 pups and can't imagine losing one.  But YOU DO have family! You have the Monkey family who all love you!  Prayers for you and your furbaby. 

BTW - He's running in heaven with Caylee to play with and love on Wink  I can picture it now.......

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »

I lost my dog earlier this year.  I still cry every day for the little guy.  The pain won't go away but I promise it will get easier.  You'll remember the good times more & more and eventually you'll smile, even though you're crying, just thinking of Happy.  Let yourself grieve however you need to and don't let anyone make you feel silly for being so upset over an animal.  MY dog was my first baby and I miss him dearly.  I'm so sorry!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

IBE

So very sorry for your loss.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »

IBE, I'm  sorry your  Happy has passed on.    It's so hard when one our beloved furry family members crosses over the Rainbow Bridge.     I hope time will help ease the  pain and  your grief replaced with good, happy memories of you and Happy's life together. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2011, 07:51:12 PM »

I can't stop thinking about IBE and Happy.

Please stop by the Gratefulness Candles thread for her and Happy and light a candle for them

Love you Monkeys
Thanks

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11039.new#new

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.