April 25, 2024, 01:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IBE's best puppy friend HAPPY passed away - leave condolences here  (Read 21326 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2011, 11:18:03 PM »

(Snipped)

O/T...I am so sorry for your loss, IBE Sad   My heart and prayers are with you.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2011, 12:00:12 AM »

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Happy.  {{{hugs}}}

May it bring comfort to you, IBE, that you and Happy will meet again at The Rainbow Bridge.

(with sound) -- http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2011, 12:16:39 AM »

Ibe, I am so sorry for your loss. Hope you can get someone there with you!

(snipped)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2011, 12:27:29 AM »

(snip)
IBE-Praying for you also.    

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »

Thanks for making a place for IBE Mods!  Has anyone heard from??????  Worried but I can understand.  I'll check Caylee's thread.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2011, 01:38:30 AM »

I say thanks to the Mods too.  I believe you wrote this on page 40 on the main thread:

Sorry Mods and all but I think IBE needs us and may not be up to or able to see through tears enough to go to a different link.  I'm sorry and I know this is Caylee's but I just felt the need to say it here. 

I was thinking the same thing.  I know there are rules here about keeping posts relevant to the topic, but IBE seemed so sad and really needed to talk.  But this place is so big...so many places to post...it's so confusing!  I'm glad all IBE's were posts left to stand for awhile before they arrived to their new place.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2011, 01:42:07 AM »

(snip)
IBE love to you
Removed link to musings.  MB
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:53:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2011, 02:34:48 AM »

IBE, we have been posting friends FOREVER, back to Dan Rheil even so believe me when I say I feel your pain and have lost dogs to old age before as well.

I always took comfort in the fact they had good long lives and yours certainly did.  Having pets is going to leave us in this situation over and over because they have such short life cycles compared to ours.  It is the normal order of things and how they are supposed to be.

I haven't bred dogs since my heart attack and I miss those pups like anything but I just can't do it and so this gives me a chance to work with local shelters and rescue dogs when I have the time and feel well enough.

Hard as it is to do, I hope you can let Happy's spirit go to the Rainbow Bridge to play and frolic with the other dogs while waiting for you.

There they are FOREVER YOUNG and hard as it is, try to find room in your heart to love other dogs who NEED you such as volunteering in Happy's memory at a local shelter or doing something for all the dogs who need your love so much.

I knit things for a local small no-kill shelter, sometimes from recycled plastic bags called plarn for the dogs or collect food from K-mart and deliver to the foster homes even though I have to have others actually lift it. 

You will be given the idea of who needs you where when you are feeling better so do know this hurt will not last long and your broken heart will heal.  Nothing will ever take the place of Happy but your heart will grow a whole new room for all those other dogs needing love. 

I just have one little Yorkie as we are only allowed one in the apartments where I now live but I do know what that "pack of two" feels like and that you are devastated right now. I will pray for God to lift this pain and replace it with love for other dogs or cats or pets and that you will be able to transfer some of the love you had for Happy to them and be able to love them at least a little of what you did Happy.

Remember how much Monkeys love you and how long we have all been here.  We are holding you and Happy up to God in prayer now and you will feel it soon.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »

IBE, thinking about you Dear  an angelic monkey
I was so worried about you yesterday.  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2011, 07:08:46 AM »

So sorry for your loss...sending prayers your way!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2011, 07:30:27 AM »

IBE.... I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your "Happy". I lost my best friend of 15 years about 2 years ago...her name was StinkSy and I still miss her terribly. I have since acquired 3 more rescue dogs , I love them much, but still miss my Stinky. We got her when my son was 4 years old, he named her Stinky because he said she had stinky dog breath.
Once again, so very sorry for your loss....
Cubs... an angelic monkey

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2011, 07:57:42 AM »

Good morning IBE,  I wanted to check in this morning before I left.    You are in my thoughts and prayers today.   

When my Kate left a few months ago, she too was fifteen.   

Terri
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »

IBE lost her best friend Happy.  He past away last night.  We are moving all posts to this dedicated thread in the Monkey Lounge.  It may take a while to move them all.  In the mean time, a candles site has been set up for IBE and Happy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11039.0

Klaas or any Mod,
Can you make a change to the post in the link above in the Candles thread?

The last link in that post is pointing to the Monkey Musing thread and should point here.

Thank you

NM

PS  Also, thank you for setting this up and you are all amazing. You moved all the post to IBE to here!

Done.  YW  MB

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 01:05:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2011, 04:57:09 PM »

IBE,

I am sending you warm wishes.   When my Kate left this life a few months ago, I cried for several days at the drop of a hat.   The crying helped.    I am sending you love, warm thoughts and try to feel my arms around you if you need to cry.   Let us know when you feel up to sharing.

Terri

IBE and Terri, I am so sorry to hear of your losses.  Hugs to both of you.  My heart goes out to both of you.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »

Just s real quick o/t:

IBE ~ If you happen to check in here, I think I can speak for everyone and say we're thinking of you sweetie. Hope you're hanging in there. Trust me, there is always sunshine at the end of every dark tunnel. Time helps to heal. Hugs to you!
an angelic monkey

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »

an angelic monkey

MY heart is breaking for you...my prayer for you is that you receive comfort and that the loving arms of heavenly father holds  tight as you shed tears for  Happy. an angelic monkey

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2011, 11:26:47 PM »

IBE, I see you all the time in Caylee's thread, and I know how hard it is to lose a special friend. I could tell you all about my Chance, a 14 year old golden retriever, and know you'd understand...But just know, that my prayers and thoughts are with you.  Love never dies...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »

IBE, from one dog lover to another, I'm sending my most sincere thoughts and prayers your way!! I know it hurts and I know how much company, comfort, and happiness Happy brought you. Please know that you brought those same things to him and that you made his life really count! I wish my heartfelt hug for you could travel the miles and just wrap you up! Love you, IBE.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2011, 08:47:11 AM »

Thinking of IBE and Happy  an angelic monkey

Please light a candle for her and Happy and if you can say some prayers for them both and/or send her some strength
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=IBE

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2011, 01:19:42 PM »

Barely,  thank you that was sweet.  I was not prepared for the emotions involved.

IBE,  I saw you in Caylee's thread today....glad you are with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.