March 28, 2024, 09:08:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IBE's best puppy friend HAPPY passed away - leave condolences here  (Read 21175 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« on: June 29, 2011, 10:03:17 AM »

s Im in denial. My dog Happy just died jus before I awoke at 5 20. He jaw is locked and cold. Now his head  getting cold. i keep trying to get him to wake up. I am so lost. His legs are stkff except the paw joint. oh what will i do iam so sad  

IBE lost her best friend Happy.  He past away last night.  We are moving all posts to this dedicated thread in the Monkey Lounge.  It may take a while to move them all.  In the mean time, a candles site has been set up for IBE and Happy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11039.0

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:55:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:04:07 AM »

s Im in denial. My dog Happy just died jus before I awoke at 5 20. He jaw is locked and cold. Now his head  getting cold. i keep trying to get him to wake up. I am so lost. His legs are stkff except the paw joint. oh what will i do iam so sad
Oh, no.  I'm so sorry.  Can you call a neighbor to help?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:09:33 AM by klaasend » Logged

These are my opinions and subject to change.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »

Awe, I am so sorry!!  Sad  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:09:50 AM by klaasend » Logged

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 10:05:27 AM »

IBE, I'm so sorry.  Sad  

Too much emotion this morning..  sigh.  I'm so glad for Caylee that she doesn't have to live with these people anymore. What a mess!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:10:07 AM by klaasend » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 10:05:36 AM »

Oh my I am so sorry!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:10:31 AM by klaasend » Logged
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 10:06:29 AM »

run away computer I didn't put that bike in there.
I am so very sorry.  :*(
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 10:06:37 AM »

Oh, I am so sorry for your pain.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:11:01 AM by klaasend » Logged

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 10:06:58 AM »

Ooooo, Im so so sorry.   Hugs of support to you.  If you have no one to assist you right now call your vet for advice.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:11:18 AM by klaasend » Logged

TexasMonkey
Scared Monkey

Wine for all the Great Monkeys!

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 10:07:06 AM »

So so sorry!  My sympathies for you this morning!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 10:07:21 AM »

IBE I'm so so sorry that you have lost Happy.  You are one of the sweetest people here and my heart just breaks for you.  Please get a neighbor to help you.  You are in my prayers.  God Bless you friend. 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 10:08:02 AM »

I am so sad, can you call someone you are close to?  Family or friend?  Your monkey family is with you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:11:42 AM by klaasend » Logged

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 10:08:33 AM »

IBE ~ I'm so sorry .  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:12:04 AM by klaasend » Logged
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 10:08:37 AM »

So sorry, IBE.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 10:08:43 AM »

IBE..I am crying for you. This is all just so sad for you to deal with. How old was your 'happy' companion?
IBE, I'm so sorry.  Sad  

Too much emotion this morning..  sigh.  I'm so glad for Caylee that she doesn't have to live with these people anymore. What a mess!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:12:27 AM by klaasend » Logged
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 10:08:55 AM »

IBE, I'm so sorry.
Have you called anyone?  

pb
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:12:44 AM by klaasend » Logged

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 10:09:00 AM »

I'm so sorry too IBE.  (((HUGS)))  Maybe you can find some comfort in this poem.    http://www.pet-loss-matters.com/rainbow_bridge_poem.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 10:09:49 AM »

Oh my I am so sorry!
Oh I'm so sorry!  That is so hard.  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:13:01 AM by klaasend » Logged

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 10:10:34 AM »

Awe, IBE---I am so sorry.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 10:11:10 AM »

I am so sad, can you call someone you are close to?  Family or friend?  Your monkey family is with you.

Oh, I am so sorry.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:13:22 AM by klaasend » Logged

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2011, 10:11:36 AM »

IBE, I'm so sorry.
Have you called anyone?  

pb

Oh, IBE! Hugs and kisses to you. It sounds like it was peaceful, or you would have woken up. I'm so sorry for your loss.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 10:13:43 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.