March 28, 2024, 11:16:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IBE's best puppy friend HAPPY passed away - leave condolences here  (Read 21180 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2011, 07:51:46 PM »

I can't stop thinking about IBE and Happy.

Please stop by the Gratefulness Candles thread for her and Happy and light a candle for them

Love you Monkeys
Thanks

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11039.new#new

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2011, 07:53:03 PM »

O/T. I'm very sorry

Please stop by the Gratefulness Candles thread for IBE and her puppy-son Happy and light a candle for them

Love you Monkeys
Thanks

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11039.new#new

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2011, 08:00:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Our wonderful and treasured IBE is very sad and hurting. She has suffered a great loss of her puppy-son Happy.
He passed away this morning and she is very sad.

Please light a candle for her and Happy and if you can say some prayers for them both and/or send her some strength
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=IBE

IBE we love you and would be happy if you consider us family.

May Happy rest in peace. He walks with God.

Some of us have posted our thoughts to IBE here
IBE's best puppy friend HAPPY passed away - leave condolences here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11042.0
Edit to change link MB

Thanks, NM  an angelic monkey

I'm moving this over to http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11042.0 Please note - we  lock each thread in Gratefulness Candles as these are not meant to be discussion threads, they are meant to be a permanent place to link to the candles for each person/case.     an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:08:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2011, 08:00:48 PM »

IBE,sending you big monkey hugs and prayers.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »

IBE, I too am concerned for you today.  We are there for you and when you suffer we suffer.  Take good care of yourself.  You treasured you dear dog, do not look back in regret.  You are a wonderful soul.  You will meet up with you dear dog at a later date--GOD will unite you to the ones you love.

Please let us hear from you.

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2011, 08:03:50 PM »

IBE - I've sent you a couple of emails to your earthlink addy.  Please get back to me when you get a chance.

((((HUGS)))
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2011, 08:40:10 PM »

Hugs IBE.  I know this must be so hard.  Happy is with his Maker running and playing with the other dogs and you will see each other again. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »

My deepest sincere thanks to the fine Monkeys who helped me this morning when my dog died. My Happy was 15, a rescue dog and we were real buddies for 14 yrs.You helped me through what I had to do. We are Family!

I am starting bereavement counseling and other stuff I need to cover tomorrow.

PS I got home just when the grieving and trauma expert was coming on. Thought it was timely for me and looked forward to learning. Slept through the whole thing. Did I miss much?

Oh gosh, they are showing George on the stand. Oh Bless him. A broken grandfather they said on HLN just now. I agree. Bless him.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2011, 09:18:13 PM »

My deepest sincere thanks to the fine Monkeys who helped me this morning when my dog died. My Happy was 15, a rescue dog and we were real buddies for 14 yrs.You helped me through what I had to do. We are Family!

PS I got home just when the grieving and trauma expert was coming on. Thought it was timely for me and looked forward to learning. Slept through the whole thing. Did I miss much?

Oh gosh, they are showing George on the stand. Oh Bless him. A broken grandfather they said on HLN just now. I agree. Bless him.

i'm glad you posted an update and took the steps you need to help yourself through this.  I'm kinda glad you missed George's testimony - it was sad.  harmful to casey Smile but sad for him.  Unfortunatly you missed a really good laugh with the grief expert.  If you feel sad again, watch it, make sure you watch the whole thing including voir dire.  it will make you laugh!!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2011, 09:22:08 PM »

IBE, my thoughts are with you sweetie. I'm so sorry for your loss. Xox!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2011, 09:32:41 PM »

I can't either.

Dear IBE,

I don't know if you read the Break Room posts but I'd just like to say
that I'm so sorry to hear about your Happy.  I hope you are feeling
better now and I especially hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Your post broke my heart a bit because I lost a Silky Terrier over
20 years ago...because someone left the gate open.  The last I
heard of her was a phone call from someone who saw my "Missing
Dog" poster -- and they said they had seen her alone and shivering
under a car for shelter.  After that...no word.  Gone forever.

She was an abused dog that we had adopted and because she was
so fragile, shaken and sad I decided to name her "Happy."  And in
time she really did become happy. 

My heart goes out to you and I hope that when you are ready, you
can find another furry friend to share your love and companionship
with. 

xoxo Linda
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »

Mods, can you please move my post to the proper thread?

I now see that there is more than one but I'm not sure which the correct one is.

Thanks.

We'll be moving to IBE & Happy's Thread.  MB
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:57:23 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2011, 09:35:16 PM »

Deepest sympathy on your loss. I will keep you and Happy in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2011, 09:35:52 PM »

IBE, my thoughts are with you sweetie. I'm so sorry for your loss. Xox!

Love ya, IBE. I lit a candle for your friend today! So sorry for your loss.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2011, 09:37:22 PM »

IBE, you are in my prayers along with your sweet boy, Happy.  Many, many hugs to you. 
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »

Dear IBE you have been part of our monkey family for so long that you are linked with us all here.  I wish there was some way we could ease your grief but I know your little doggie knows how much you loved him and will not go far from you.  You would know the story of the Rainbow Bridge, and what a wonderful day that will be for all of us who have loved and been loved by our furry children.

Sending warm hugs and love.  Please post to us when you are able.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2011, 09:43:07 PM »

Thanks StarMonkey and Turbothink!  

I'm so sorry about your loss, IBE.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss, IBE.    

I wish I could have slept through the "trauma expert"! 

A lot of us thought she was ~on the sauce 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »

IBE lost her best friend Happy.  He past away last night.  We are moving all posts to this dedicated thread in the Monkey Lounge.  It may take a while to move them all.  In the mean time, a candles site has been set up for IBE and Happy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11039.0
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2011, 10:27:25 PM »

Dear IBE,
I am so sorry that Happy had to cross over the Rainbow Bridge today. My heart has been breaking for you today. I didn't want to post in Caylee's thread so I thank you NM for giving a link where we could post.

Tears flowed down my face today as I read your post for you and for Happy.
I lost my precious , loving furbaby Butchie on 12/28/10 and the pain and sadness is still so raw. I miss him desperately. I still cry because I can't reach out and hug him.  He was my best friend my constant companion just the sweetest ,happiest, most loving  furbaby I have ever been blessed to share my life with. I have shared my life with many furbabies, but none like Butchie. God sent him to me and I know in my heart that one day I will get to kiss his sweet face and see that fluffy tail wag again, as it always wagged while he was here with me. It sounds like Happy was that special furbaby  to you. What a sweet sweet name Happy is.

There are no words that can truly comfort you right now or ease your pain, but I pray that all of the sweet words that have been written to you here by so many sweet monkeys will help you and comfort you somewhat.

You and Happy are in my prayers. God bless you IBE and I pray he holds you in his precious hands and gives your broken heart some peace. It does take a while. This is the first time I have been able to talk about Butchie crossing over the Rainbow Bridge here on SM because it still hurts so much. I just wanted you to know that my heart breaks for you right now.

an angelic monkey  Michelle
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.