March 28, 2024, 02:16:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159504 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 30, 2007, 01:09:08 AM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:56:11 AM »

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 10:59:53 AM »

Posted just now by Rammstein on the front page of SM in reference to PVDS interview on Dutch TV regarding the search:

Wonder how he knew the people from the NFI were having fun. He was gone all day during the search,he was not present except for a few minutes.

And who knows, maybe they were having an internal laugh at Paul’s expense, because he is such a sad little git?

Comment by me:  Say what you will about Ramm but I don't think he's ever been pro-Sloot.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 11:04:15 AM »

Here!

Klaas... I think that some posters, such as Ramm, may be a bit misunderstood about their positions.  Some are fact only type of people(not into speculation)  He has helped with translations.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 11:06:16 AM »

PvdS: Uh.. they have.. I don’t talk to the police! That is something that HAS been! I’ve made that very clear! I will not talk with the police again.

afraid to get caught in more LIES ?????

huh ??

paulus ????

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:06:21 AM »

Just posted by aw@aruba (posting from Aruba) on the front page of SM:

Indeed the searches didn’t stop at the house. From what I understood is that they are pretty certain that something will be found. If it will be remains or clues we don’t know for sure. What I can tell you though is that everybody on Aruba is looking forward ho hear that Joran is indeed guilty. His dad is totally concerned and you can see and hear the doubts that has surfaced for him. Is he finally beginning to doubt his son or does he know something and is affraid that it will be uncovered?? I am in part sorry if her remains are found, deep down we all hoped that she will be alive, however after such a long time, the chances are very slim. I want to see Joran go down, he lives his live like nothing ever happened and he never suffered the consequences of his action. However we arubians indured so many insults and hatred becuase of him. I will try to keep posting if there is more updates.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 11:09:18 AM »

joran will be arrested

BET the FARM on it  Cool

my opinion only

- A Horse's Tale
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 11:10:06 AM »

I am not so sure they'll find anything,  Those aren't cadaver dogs (at least I don't believe they are)  so that tells me they aren't really looking as hard as they want us all to believe they are.

Today, I think they are all FOS, and this is a dog and pony show.  Tomorrow my opinion might be different.  
I surely hope I am wrong

Maine, born and raised!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 11:11:17 AM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I am not so sure they'll find anything,  Those aren't cadaver dogs (at least I don't believe they are)  so that tells me they aren't really looking as hard as they want us all to believe they are.

Today, I think they are all FOS, and this is a dog and pony show.  Tomorrow my opinion might be different.  
I surely hope I am wrong

Laughing

no worries Ms. Vada

they got em this time  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 11:14:16 AM »

I surely hope I am wrong

How in the world can you look at pictures of the dogs and determine what kind they are?  Training is not a visual.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »

Just showing off my updated clothes.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 11:18:26 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by aw@aruba (posting from Aruba) on the front page of SM:

Indeed the searches didn’t stop at the house. From what I understood is that they are pretty certain that something will be found. If it will be remains or clues we don’t know for sure. What I can tell you though is that everybody on Aruba is looking forward ho hear that Joran is indeed guilty. His dad is totally concerned and you can see and hear the doubts that has surfaced for him. Is he finally beginning to doubt his son or does he know something and is affraid that it will be uncovered?? I am in part sorry if her remains are found, deep down we all hoped that she will be alive, however after such a long time, the chances are very slim. I want to see Joran go down, he lives his live like nothing ever happened and he never suffered the consequences of his action. However we arubians indured so many insults and hatred becuase of him. I will try to keep posting if there is more updates.

I'm sure that there are many Arubans that feel this way and from the comments I read in the NL newspaper the other day there's alot of Dutchies feel this way too.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 11:20:57 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Very nice Cool

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 11:21:19 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Ohh - very festive!  I Like it!

I will agree with you Robots.  I am gonna get my hopes up.  And, if I am disapointed, well, I have been disapointed before.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 11:22:06 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I surely hope I am wrong

How in the world can you look at pictures of the dogs and determine what kind they are?  Training is not a visual.

I had the same thought, but really only had info on drug dogs, since my BIL had trained one.  Just did some reading on cadaver dogs at a training school site and it seems that if there is no obvious body in the crime scene the dog & owner would also be looking for residual hits.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 11:22:36 AM »

[
I'm sure that there are many Arubans that feel this way and from the comments I read in the NL newspaper the other day there's alot of Dutchies feel this way too.[/quote]

I can speak for the Arubans I know, and they most certainly feel that way.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 11:22:36 AM »

I'm sure this was talked about and I missed it somewhere.

Was Tim Miller invited by someone on Aruba to return, or is he going of his own volition?

Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I surely hope I am wrong

It wasn't just looking at them.  The simple fact that they refuse to say what type of search dogs is what makes me think that.  If they WERE CADAVER DOGS,  the Dutch would be saying so to prove they are really looking for her.

Maine, born and raised!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 11:25:32 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'm sure this was talked about and I missed it somewhere.

Was Tim Miller invited by someone on Aruba to return, or is he going of his own volition?

Thanks!

We don't know but Tim and Jossy will both be on Dana tonight, so maybe Tim will say something about it.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »

I sure hope you're right Robots

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.