April 22, 2024, 11:40:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160000 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Third, I think somebody,perhaps MF over there, indicated Paulus left the house for the day and returned later.  Perhaps someone remembers it better than chemo brain here. Rolling Eyes

Maybe you're right Peaches.  I just don't like him allowed anywhere NEAR the search...especially considering his connections...

I agree.  Infact, I feel it would've been appropriate to put him up at the Holiday Inn for the duration of the search.

(oh wait, is it still the Holiday Inn?)

Totally!  I mean, there's suspects who can (and often do) have access to their own properties while search warrants are being executed here in the U.S.  But, for the most part anyway, there's a certain confidence about impartiallity and justice in the States.  The same can't be said of Aruba, and that has been proven time and time again.  Why this search took 2 years to conduct is beyond me.  And, that fact alone also raises suspision about whether or not it's legit IMO...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
o/t

Hey Nut44x4

How you been with all this rain and flooding?  Hope you didn't have too much storm damage.  

I'm ready for warm weather, sunshine, green grass and the leaves to bloom!

Laughing Nope.......I am 'up on a hill'--birch hill they call it and no flood here, but vveryyy wet and nasty. The ground here is like clay and does not absorb water well......waaaaaaaa. Anyway.....so glad to see so many in the cage now and hopefully we and the family and friends will see justice soon......if not, then at least find Nat and bring her home, in one form or another.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »

Joe Tacopina questions.  

He claims Aruba wants to close this case and clear Joran.  Glad to hear from an Aruban who says otherwise.  
But Joe also insists that they are going to find nothing and Natalee was never at that house.  How could Joe be absolutely certain Natalee wasn't there?  We know Joe wasn't there, we know his client lies all the time and admits to lying all the time.  So does Joe know where she was?  Unless he knows that she was somewhere else via pics, video and/or witnesses, he could not unequivocally say she was not at the Sloot house.  
Second question.  How does Joe know, without a doubt, that NFI won't find anything?  How could he be dumb enough to say this?  Unless he knows who done it and where Natalee and any and all evidence is, or what's been done with it, he cannot possibly know they won't find anything.  If someone like Posner told him that a thorough clean up was done by "pros", he cannot know that NFI won't find anything.  For goodness sakes, even if you think Joran is innocent (don't forget to take your anti-psychotics), the doer could have planted evidence in the Sloot yard.  Joe's a fool for making these claims.  Makes me think he's been assured that all evidence has been destroyed.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2007, 01:05:14 PM »

Nut

Glad to hear it.  I have a new "pond" in my front yard now.  I even got some ducks that have showed up to hang around.

I too live up on a hill, no clay though, mostly ledge.  I did lose my camper to a nasty clump of big tall pine trees, but that was it for me as far as damage goes.

Maine, born and raised!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »

Well DANG!!!
She asked pretty good questions, but Jossy answered different ones! Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2007, 01:06:50 PM »

Jossy said they've received a tip and he's pretty sure of the source and they've been told specifically what to search for on the property......
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2007, 01:06:57 PM »

JUST IN ON FOX:

Martha McCallum interviewed Jossy by phone.  She asked AGAIN about the 2 year statue of limitations.  Jossy told her "NO"; that the paper had a press release stating that the suspect status of JVDS had been exteded indefinitely!  FINALLY!! Thanks, Jossy for getting that info into MSM.

Puzzled, though, about the report.  She seemed to indicated that they were digging in the VDS yard today, but photos are from Friday and Saturday.  Anyone know if they are back at the house today?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »

That was the most encouraging piece I've seen. Jossy confirmed that the 2 year deadline is moot. He also said that this search is because the investigators reached a conclusion by reviewing all the documents and are looking for evidence to collaborate it.

MORE COMING UP ON FOX!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2007, 01:11:07 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Well, I guess the investigators should have called for an appointment.  Don't that just PI$$ you off???

This sense of being entitled to special privileges tells us a lot about the Family van der Sloot.  Did the guards get a call in advance?  No.  But the Aruba-Dutch get advance notice, have LE friends there to support them, are allowed to bring pillows and blankets, and don't have to listen to the guards in KIA.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »

lexie, I'm glad you were listening, too! I hate to paraphrase stuff. Feel free to correct or add to my "mini-report".  Wink
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2007, 01:12:15 PM »

renfro just said on MSNBC that LE has already searched the yard, and used sonar in the past to search the yard.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2007, 01:12:17 PM »

Jossy ROCKED!!

He was a man with a message and didn't let anybody stop him from telling it!  Said he thinks he knows where the tip came from and semi indicated it was NOT KJ.  That was something I wanted to know.

Also says they are looking for something specific.  As does Robots.

And YES!!!  He did say there had even been a press release stating that there is NO TWO YEAR DEADLINE!

Did you hear that Joe T?  Maybe you should read and listen once in a while instead of talking when you should be listening.

!
 Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »

I would love it if they told Paulus he was going to have his pool dug up and he refused, and see him in an orange jumpsuit for protesting and impeding an investigation.  I bet Paulus would look better in an orange jumpsuit than a see-thru blouse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2007, 01:13:36 PM »

now renfro is saying that joran will be released as a suspect NEXT MONTH!!

apparently, she was too busy talking to MSNBC to hear what Jossy had to say on FOX!!!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2007, 01:14:27 PM »

She specifically asked since Jossy had volunteered he thought he knew the tip source, if the other prime suspects were related to the "tip". His answer was "of course it's related, they are all suspects."

I don't think that's what she was asking.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
lexie, I'm glad you were listening, too! I hate to paraphrase stuff. Feel free to correct or add to my "mini-report".  Wink

LOL... I was passing through on my way back from the washing machine Laughing  We were wondering last night why no one seemed to pick up on the declaration that extended the suspect status.  Jossy made that clear.  I think many are convinced that the "2 yr" provision is set in stone, and that does not appear to be so.

Wish we could find out if they are indeed searching at the house again... Maybe TES has already arrived with ground penetrating radar and dogs.. we can hope, can't we?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2007, 01:15:33 PM »

Quote from: AZSunny
Quote from: Anna
Quote from: robots
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
K2 have had enough BS from JORAN
Looks like three in a row drilling in that area.  Note the scarring on the tree trunks.

You can see the drill thingy in the part of the photo of the man on the far left.

This picture confuses me Anna, it is clearly in the front yard, you can see the mail box there.  But the area they said they were searching in by Jorans apartment is to the side of the house.

No, not the mailbox.  Here it is, dark blue.  It might reflect white in the sun but it is by the gate, pokes over the light section of the fence, not the red.  Also it is thicker dimension than the object in that photo which I think may be a camera on a tripod.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2007, 01:16:27 PM »

renfro just said on MSNBC that LE has already searched the yard, and used sonar in the past to search the yard.

Liar, Liar!  She has not listed to Joe Taco... even he said there were no such extensive searches in the past! Cool
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2007, 01:16:35 PM »

digging up the driveway!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »

now renfro is saying that joran will be released as a suspect NEXT MONTH!!

apparently, she was too busy talking to MSNBC to hear what Jossy had to say on FOX!!!!

They do not have to release him. Jossy said "suspect" status could be extended indefinately.

THEY'RE DIGGING UP THE DRIVEWAY!!!!!!
Just on FOX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.