April 26, 2024, 01:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160035 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2007, 01:16:48 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
now renfro is saying that joran will be released as a suspect NEXT MONTH!!

apparently, she was too busy talking to MSNBC to hear what Jossy had to say on FOX!!!!

The Go Joran crowd all have the same message.  I think there was a meeting, perhaps they used video-conferencing, to get their stories straight.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2007, 01:16:48 PM »

They use tripods for media cameras and I think that is what that object is in the previous photo.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2007, 01:17:46 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
renfro just said on MSNBC that LE has already searched the yard, and used sonar in the past to search the yard.

Liar, Liar!  She has not listed to Joe Taco... even he said there were no such extensive searches in the past! Cool

totally lying.  she also called this a "last search".

obviously didn't get the memo on the 2 yr. statute, either.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »

Ha, ha, very funny!

But he looks like that guy in the photo Sam was asksing about the other day to me, the strange looking one at the Soul Beach Festival.

Just wondering who he is that he gets around so much in regard to this investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2007, 01:18:33 PM »

why would they dig up the driveway?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »

did you hear Martha say that investigators are right now digging up the driveway???

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:22 PM »

renfro just said on MSNBC that LE has already searched the yard, and used sonar in the past to search the yard.

Liar, Liar!  She has not listed to Joe Taco... even he said there were no such extensive searches in the past! Cool

Maybe someone should email her the news article Hammer quoted in his post last night.  Jossy did not say it "could be" extended....he said "HAS BEEN extended".
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:24 PM »

Arubagirl wrote:
"I also think that Joe T. is wrong or lying here."

Well, I think that observation definitely hits the nail on its head. Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:38 PM »

According to Joe, every grain of sand in Aruba has been overturned, they've drained reservoirs, they've moved islands and they won't find anything.  All this is being done to finally clear Joran and shut the mouths of the monkeys.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2007, 01:19:53 PM »

My understanding is that they COULD release Joran as a suspect. They are not compelled to in any way. No deadline.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »

did you hear Martha say that investigators are right now digging up the driveway???

Maybe they saw something with their xray equipment that can see through concrete/cement?!?!

I can't imagine them digging up the driveway without something telling them they should/.

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:25 PM »

now renfro is saying that joran will be released as a suspect NEXT MONTH!!

apparently, she was too busy talking to MSNBC to hear what Jossy had to say on FOX!!!!

And being totally illiterate, that entire group is fully incapable of reading the press release promulgated by the Dutch, as posted by Hammer here just yesterday.

They just pretty well repeat what Anita and AHATA tell them to say as does Joe T.  Heaven forbid they actually read the press relase stating just the opposite.

Well, we shall just see if Joran is relased or not.  This is something that time will truly tell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Ha, ha, very funny!

But he looks like that guy in the photo Sam was asksing about the other day to me, the strange looking one at the Soul Beach Festival.

Just wondering who he is that he gets around so much in regard to this investigation.

Whew!  Glad no one is claiming a I dated him.   Rolling Eyes

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

According to Joe, every grain of sand in Aruba has been overturned, they've drained reservoirs, they've moved islands and they won't find anything.  All this is being done to finally clear Joran and shut the mouths of the monkeys.

According to me, Joe lies for money (and probably for nothing).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:53 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: AZSunny
Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
K2 have had enough BS from JORAN
Looks like three in a row drilling in that area.  Note the scarring on the tree trunks.

You can see the drill thingy in the part of the photo of the man on the far left.

This picture confuses me Anna, it is clearly in the front yard, you can see the mail box there.  But the area they said they were searching in by Jorans apartment is to the side of the house.

No, not the mailbox.  Here it is, dark blue.  It might reflect white in the sun but it is by the gate, pokes over the light section of the fence, not the red.  Also it is thicker dimension than the object in that photo which I think may be a camera on a tripod.

Anna,  that is what I mean. they are searching the front yard, near the main gate.  we were told it was the area off of Jorans bedroom in the back by the pool and the storage shack.   I am very confused.  Were they focusing on 2 areas of the yard?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2007, 01:21:54 PM »

Maybe someone should email her the news article Hammer quoted in his post last night.  Jossy did not say it "could be" extended....he said "HAS BEEN extended".

Yes. I heard that and you are exactly right. He said specifically that has ALREADY occurred.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2007, 01:24:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

According to me, Joe lies for money (and probably for nothing).

According to me, I think Joran and Joe are two of a kind in many ways.  Yes, I will sign that statement without my attorney reviewing it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2007, 01:24:23 PM »

Guess no one interested in photo analysis so will give it a rest.

It doesn't bother me at all that Paulus was allowed back into the house after the search the first day.  It would seem silly, to me only, that they ban him from a crime scene where a family of five and all their trashy friends have been living for two years.

If it were a fresh crime scene, then it would bother me greatly but anything Paulus could do, he has long ago already done.  Anything he can't undo is still left or he would destory it as well.

Sort of horse/barn door thing.

Off to listen to the next news report then to work and lurk. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Yes. I heard that and you are exactly right. He said specifically that has ALREADY occurred.

Pickle face cannot admit to all those she has lied to for so long that she is losing control of this because the Dutch are now in charge, and not the Chemaley mafia.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2007, 01:26:53 PM »

Whoa..Did they just report they are digging up the VDS driveway??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.