April 26, 2024, 10:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160056 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: April 30, 2007, 02:04:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I wonder if they are questioning Freddy.

"Deepak: Freddy needs to tell the truth".

They need to talk to Joran again.  He's still a suspect here.  Why they haven't brought him back in for questioning in light of these new developments is beyond me...
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: April 30, 2007, 02:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I am wondering although the driveway is probably packed gravel, maybe when the additional pool/fountain decking and landscaping that was going on in back this was a way to use equipment and materials without causing alarm.

It was hard for me to tell in that video,  not to mention that that was almost 2 years ago. It could be either gravel or a rough looking cement
I can't be sure what it is Confused

Maine, born and raised!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 30, 2007, 02:06:31 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I am wondering although the driveway is probably packed gravel, maybe when the additional pool/fountain decking and landscaping that was going on in back this was a way to use equipment and materials without causing alarm.

It was hard for me to tell in that video,  not to mention that that was almost 2 years ago. It could be either gravel or a rough looking cement
I can't be sure what it is Confused

I think we need to send a SM representative down to Aruba to answer some of these questions for us.

Any volunteers?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 30, 2007, 02:06:37 PM »

Oyster shells are also used for driveways and walkways where they are plentiful but usually look whiter than that one.

How does anybody know to whom they are talking?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:27 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I'm pretty sure the driveway isn't paved. Gravel, maybe.

To me, the main thing is, THEY'RE  B-A-A-A-C-K - on the Queen's Birthday, no less. (I am assuming this driveway activity is today, not last week.)

Maybe something from those metal rod samples?

I saw that girl on the video from Aruba last night and it looked like to me, just from what I could see, they had "staked" off the driveway yesterday.  Then it would make sense they would be digging today.  Or maybe the video was made earlier in the day.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: April 30, 2007, 02:11:36 PM »

FP is unusually quiet today.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2007, 02:13:33 PM »

I think they're keeping a close eye on Joran and as soon as something is found they're going to nab him.  Why question him?  All he does is lie any way.

It does seem, though, that they've got the right person talking.  I wonder if they have taken a look at that crypt?  There are alot of people that think that she as held there for a period of time, as well.  

I also wonder if they have gotten another two-day search warrant or if they are acting on a warrant to search only the driveway?  Has anyone heard from Easy Writer?

I'm sorry I didn't go back and read all the posts... I've been sick for the past 24 hours.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »

Well, from what I saw ont he video last night from the link YR gave us (I repeat) that the driveway was very white in her video.  It was across the street from neighbors with a lot of "vegetation" with whom she had spoken and she said the neighbors said they had been digging 2-3 days!?!  Area of driveway was roped off with crime scene tape.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2007, 02:15:01 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I think they're keeping a close eye on Joran and as soon as something is found they're going to nab him.  Why question him?  All he does is lie any way.

It does seem, though, that they've got the right person talking.  I wonder if they have taken a look at that crypt?  There are alot of people that think that she as held there for a period of time, as well.  

I also wonder if they have gotten another two-day search warrant or if they are acting on a warrant to search only the driveway?  Has anyone heard from Easy Writer?

I'm sorry I didn't go back and read all the posts... I've been sick for the past 24 hours.

Patti,

I had an email from Easy this morning, but he didn't have any new information at that time. I haven't heard from him in the last 2 or 3 hours, though, so that could have changed.

I Stand With The Girl
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2007, 02:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"

Lexie

I think Klaas made mention that she had trouble getting to the FP,  wonder if there's still a problem with it.

Maine, born and raised!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2007, 02:17:50 PM »

Hi everyone and good afternoon!

I pray and hope they do find some kind of evidence to convict, other than what was already turned in and tossed out, but in all honesty, I don't feel they will. I am not optimistic about it, sorry.

It's been two long years and enough time to pass for all evidence to be washed away.  The Sloots have had ample time to scrub, rescrub and rescrub some more, get new furniture, new carpeting, paint the walls, toss out clothing, shoes, drapes, sheets, pour cement to cover blood or other evidence, ect. I highly doubt they will find anything.

I just wish they would prosecute on circumstantial evidence. They have enough of that to go on or to take them to trial on. All the lies and obstructions, crimes unpunished. I wish Aruba would just do the right thing for once. Take down all those involved.

I sure will be listening in to Dana tonight. Thanks for the heads up on his show tonight.

To those who were at the Miami show...
Thank you for supporting the Boycott Aruba. Natalee would be so proud. And from looking at those awsome posters and signs, I can tell you all they were not cheap. Those cost a LOT.  I'm so glad you got a lot of recognition from the protest this past weekend. And again, another thanks goes out to those who attended the Boston protest too.

Peaches, BB and Klaas, I hope you all feel better with your teeth problems. Just the pain itself is enough to send you through the roof and make you feel so ill.

God bless~

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: April 30, 2007, 02:17:57 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Patti"

Thank you, Sweetie...

How are you doing?  Weren't you sick last week?

Patti,

I had an email from Easy this morning, but he didn't have any new information at that time. I haven't heard from him in the last 2 or 3 hours, though, so that could have changed.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 30, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »

Has anyone heard from Beach Wego lately?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: April 30, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »

Lexie

I think Klaas made mention that she had trouble getting to the FP,  wonder if there's still a problem with it.

I just tried pulled up the front page and I didn't have a problem.

Is there a problem with posting?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 30, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »

I'm doing much better, Patti. I had some sort of stomach thing that kept me from being able to digest anything at all for a few days. I just had a piece of chocolate cake, though, so I must be better.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2007, 02:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Peaches"
So you think it's another Dutchman singing?  

The Dutch came down in force from the NL because the case is now two years old and someone who knows some pieces of the puzzle is talking. That person was there early on either as a witness or in law enforcement and told the investigators specific information that led to the 20 man search of the sloot home. The Dutch didn't act on a tip or a file review alone. They obtained a search warrant based on probable cause and new information.

The Dutch team admits the original investigation was bungled and there was a a political influence to prevent a proper investigation from the start. One example was the arrest of the security guards when it was already known they had nothing to do with the dissapearance. Another example was allowing Van Stratten to head the investigation of his good friend's the VDS.

What the Dutch team is searching for is any physical evidence that NH was at the sloot home, or that they can find any of her possesions, or her remains. It is likely they will remain on the island for several more weeks digging, searching for items, and talking to LE and witnesses. What they need to break the case is an item: blouse fragment, earring, skirt, drivers license, blood spatter, remains. It seems apparant they do have someone talking buts its not one of the three, its someone on the early investigative side that is leading them in a defined direction and getting information from one of the lesser players.

The Dutch do not want to try this case without physical evidence of death.  If they don't have it already, they will keep searching for it. We know evidence has been lost, searches were delayed, and many have speculated the remains were taken to sea. I have read that about two days after the dissapearance that PVDS was already advising the principle suspects "no body: no case". If this is true, it is not only incriminating, it also summarizes where we are at two years later.

My analysis and opinion only.

Excellent analysis!  No matter where the corruption, no matter how high the person and their friends, there will be those who don't like what's happening.  My response to the cry of "no evidence" was to check Dennis Jacobs' trunk.  There are people who know where the investigation went wrong, when a search was stopped, when evidence was lost.  It makes sense that someone who knows where all the times and places the investigation took a wrong turn, would be consulting with the NFI team.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: April 30, 2007, 02:20:29 PM »

Lexie

No problem for me, either.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: April 30, 2007, 02:21:53 PM »

Lexie

It seems to be okay now, but there were off-and-on problems earlier today - or at least for some, including me.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: April 30, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »

I'm doing much better, Patti. I had some sort of stomach thing that kept me from being able to digest anything at all for a few days. I just had a piece of chocolate cake, though, so I must be better.  Laughing

Chocolate is good for the soul.  Dark chocolate is good for the body.   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 30, 2007, 02:23:55 PM »

I have the same thing.  High fever, too, and everything that comes with it:  body aches, chills, etc.

I just wanted to check and make sure the Dutch were staying honest.  I am very pleased with the things they have done so far.  I'm going to go lay down, again, and I'll check back later....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.