April 19, 2024, 12:14:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159979 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Chocolate is good for the soul.  Dark chocolate is good for the body.   Very Happy

Chocolate is one of the seven essential food groups.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: April 30, 2007, 02:25:57 PM »

I see Klaas made a screen capture. I have some more I just made... does anyone want them? I'll post them if someone wants them.. if not.. no problem. Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 30, 2007, 02:27:24 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'm doing much better, Patti. I had some sort of stomach thing that kept me from being able to digest anything at all for a few days. I just had a piece of chocolate cake, though, so I must be better.  Laughing

I have the same thing.  High fever, too, and everything that comes with it:  body aches, chills, etc.

I just wanted to check and make sure the Dutch were staying honest.  I am very pleased with the things they have done so far.  I'm going to go lay down, again, and I'll check back later....

I hope you feel much better soon, Patti. I had the aches and chills too. It's no fun.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: April 30, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »

Hey Monks!!!!

could the vds pit have 2 "driveways"?

Remember the Dana Furniture Truck picture?  I do not believe that was in that front gated area where Beth and Greta called to p-pos in the bushes.

Also, Anna,  I not sure who that man is in the phot but was thinking it looked like the guy in the aru-bay ROCK vids and some people called him "The Nose" from nl

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »

Rob - were you here for FUBARUBA? Just thought you might like it for a change on your avatar sometime.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #225 on: April 30, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »

I'm thinking crushed shells for the driveway.  Everybody's driveway on Cape Cod is crushed shells.  Cheap and close to home.  

Back to that nap thing....maybe.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: April 30, 2007, 02:29:57 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Rob - were you here for FUBARUBA? Just thought you might like it for a change on your avatar sometime.

msmarple, I'm not sure what you mean... I can be denser than BT at times... sorry BT... Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: April 30, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »

I'm just kidding BT... LOOLoLoL!

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2007, 02:30:34 PM »

Spock, your analysis was excellent.  You said it better than chemo brain permits me at this time.  Nice to see you.

My earlier thought about singing had to do with the "heavy battery" boy himself, Guido.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2007, 02:32:46 PM »

My prayers are for the well being of all monkeys, whether I remember the names and ailments.  Also for the Dutch team and Tim and all who are seeking information and justice in this case (and so many others).  

I don't know if they'll be able to find evidence, but it's worth noting that the Dutch are putting a lot of time and money into this case.  Like our FBI, the Dutch investigators have many cases and matters to spread among their law enforcement resources.  They negotiated with Aruba to have separate offices and for full police power while in Aruba.  They would not take the case without these conditions being met.  I'm thinking that they are investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway but realize they may find evidence of other crimes that the police corps, gov't officials or judges might be guilty of.  In fact, I think it's one of the things they are looking for.  If they can find evidence of the crime, they will find evidence of dirty cops and others who are not only involved in the cover up, but other illegal activities.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

msmarple, I'm not sure what you mean... I can be denser than BT at times... sorry BT... Very Happy

Not that you would *recall* but do you know what FUBAR means? Similar to SNAFU? ( ______ __ beyond all recognition/repair).

Not a big stretch to imagine how FUBARUBA fell into place here one day ...

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: April 30, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: April 30, 2007, 02:36:07 PM »

Not that you would *recall* but do you know what FUBAR means? Similar to SNAFU? ( ______ __ beyond all recognition/repair).

OK, it's official... I am DENSE... LOL.. I do not know what that means. But I wanna learn..

I imagine that the "f" means a certain act and the "u" means a certain person or entity. I hope I'm close ...

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 30, 2007, 02:36:16 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Spock, your analysis was excellent.  You said it better than chemo brain permits me at this time.  Nice to see you.

My earlier thought about singing had to do with the "heavy battery" boy himself, Guido.

I'm thinking Guido, Koen, Sander.  Their families have the means to hire the lawyers who could negotiate immunity for information.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 30, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »

whats up old friends??does Klaas wanna help a old monkey out with a new avatar?? Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: April 30, 2007, 02:36:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I'm not feeling anything...LOL...see I am dense...

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 30, 2007, 02:37:57 PM »

OK, it's official... I am DENSE... LOL.. I do not know what that means. But I wanna learn..

I imagine that the "f" means a certain act and the "u" means a certain person or entity. I hope I'm close ...

Screwed up beyond all recognition

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: April 30, 2007, 02:39:09 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
whats up old friends??does Klaas wanna help a old monkey out with a new avatar?? Very Happy

I don't think Klaas is here.  :::pulls Nikki's tail:::   Laughing  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: April 30, 2007, 02:41:23 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Screwed up beyond all recognition

fornicating under the consent of the king

+++

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: April 30, 2007, 02:41:42 PM »

I am so glad to be back, guys...I feel naked tho...LOL....

I have missed you guys!!!! But, when the case died down, I had to actually get back to life...took my eyes some adjustment to looking at things other than a comp screen...lol...BUT now, I have alot of free time..and I am willing to give it to my monkey friends!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.