April 24, 2024, 05:23:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160022 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #320 on: April 30, 2007, 03:44:20 PM »

Somebody smarter than me figure out how we don't miss anything!

Dana @9:00
Greta @10:00
When does NG come on?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: April 30, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "kathyn2"
Hi, everyone.   Had to come back to the Monkeys to read the latest going ons in the Holloway case.   Nice to see everyone.  Here is that article about an arrest in the Netherlands.   I guess someone googled this.  It is a very old article from 2006 and nothing new:

Dutch arrest man in case of missing US teen

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The Dutch lawyer of a man arrested in connection with the disappearance last May of a U.S. teenager in Aruba said on Monday he would fight a request to send him back to the island.

Gerard Spong said his client, a croupier at the hotel where missing teen Natalie Holloway was staying, was suspected of participating in her kidnap and murder, Dutch news agency ANP reported.

Holloway, 18, disappeared during a high-school class trip to the Caribbean island. Her body has never been found, prompting a frenzy of media speculation in the United States as to what may have happened to her.

Dutch authorities have not disclosed the name of the man who was arrested last week on the request of the prosecutor's office in Aruba.

A court in The Hague will discuss on Tuesday his possible transfer to the former Dutch colony, a spokeswoman for the court said.

"They will also decide on a timeline for that decision," she said.

Spong said he had applied for a temporary injunction to try to prevent his client being sent back to Aruba.

So far ten people have been arrested in connection with Holloway's disappearance and later released for lack of evidence, ANP said.

Source: REUTERS
Hi Kathyn, That is Not the same article the one we saw was dated TODAY, what you have posted is old, yes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #322 on: April 30, 2007, 03:45:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
TONIGHT:

8PM EASTERN - NANCY GRACE

9PM EASTERN - DANA PRETZER

10PM EASTERN - GRETA

Going to be a busy night I think, lol  Laughing

Oh Lord...............I'm gonna keep my mouth shut!  Laughing

I'm working on a lappy and trying to keep up with you guys too! SOWWY!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: April 30, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Has anyone confirmed the driveway was taped off yesterday and is being dug up today?

According to the Fox station in Birmingham, which video was linked by Yellow Ribbon last night, the driveway was taped off last night (if my eyes did not deceive me and she did not lie having seen the same as I).  It is being said by certain persons on Aruba and reporters from Fox that driveway is being dug up.  See Fox NOW!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: April 30, 2007, 03:47:31 PM »

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS! THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL IS A RED MOO MOO AND A CHEAP HAIR CUT Exclamation

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: April 30, 2007, 03:49:58 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Rob"
Holland is 5 hours ahead of me here. Time here - 3:39 pm time there 8:39 pm.
so it is 5 hours not 6, thanks Rob!

Well that's the way I remember it from when I was dating a girl from Holland... maybe Im wrong.. there is that possibility.  Very Happy

+++

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: April 30, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi, everyone.   Had to come back to the Monkeys to read the latest going ons in the Holloway case.   Nice to see everyone.  Here is that article about an arrest in the Netherlands.   I guess someone googled this.  It is a very old article from 2006 and nothing new:

AMSTERDAM (Reuters) - The Dutch lawyer of a man arrested in connection with the disappearance last May of a U.S. teenager in Aruba said on Monday he would fight a request to send him back to the island.

Gerard Spong said his client, a croupier at the hotel where missing teen Natalie Holloway was staying, was suspected of participating in her kidnap and murder, Dutch news agency ANP reported.

Holloway, 18, disappeared during a high-school class trip to the Caribbean island. Her body has never been found, prompting a frenzy of media speculation in the United States as to what may have happened to her.

Dutch authorities have not disclosed the name of the man who was arrested last week on the request of the prosecutor's office in Aruba.

A court in The Hague will discuss on Tuesday his possible transfer to the former Dutch colony, a spokeswoman for the court said.

Spong said he had applied for a temporary injunction to try to prevent his client being sent back to Aruba.

So far ten people have been arrested in connection with Holloway's disappearance and later released for lack of evidence, ANP said.

Thanks!  Good to see you!

I suspected it was an old article.  Thanks for posting this.  Wink

but,but IIRC Guido had been in jail for a few days before MSM reported it-I can still hope Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: April 30, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS! THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL IS A RED MOO MOO AND A CHEAP HAIR CUT Exclamation

She looks rough!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #328 on: April 30, 2007, 03:50:30 PM »

ROFLOL!  Is that a new pic/video?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »

Quote from: Rob

div class="quoteheader">Quote from: Rob

[/quote

SOOOOOO---EEEEEEE!  SOOOO-EEEE PIG, PIG Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   It's Anita Van der Snout

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2007, 03:52:04 PM »

Thank-you kathryn2 , it must have been referencing Guido.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2007, 03:52:29 PM »

ok, dying here.

YES, arrest in Holland?  or NO, just a rumor?

Who is in Holland besides Jurin that could be arrested and give driveway info?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #332 on: April 30, 2007, 03:53:12 PM »

I have so much to do tonight!  I have to find a way to watch Nancy, listen to Dana and then watch Greta!   In case I miss anything, hoping there will be some good transcribers tonight????

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: April 30, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »

Not even I would dress up to dig in the Sloot yard!  I don't blame her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: April 30, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
ok, dying here.

YES, arrest in Holland?  or NO, just a rumor?

Who is in Holland besides Jurin that could be arrested and give driveway info?

NO - old article from when Guido was arrested last year
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: April 30, 2007, 03:54:32 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Holland is 5 hours ahead of me here. Time here - 3:39 pm time there 8:39 pm.
so it is 5 hours not 6, thanks Rob!

Well that's the way I remember it from when I was dating a girl from Holland... maybe Im wrong.. there is that possibility.  Very Happy

Hmmmm did she break-up with you because you were always late for your dates?  Twisted Evil  Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: April 30, 2007, 03:54:36 PM »

so, the 29.95 dollar article was old news????

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 30, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »

dutch are not playing

"ring around the sloot house"

they got something

i want to see paulus face when they put him in CHAINS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: April 30, 2007, 03:55:38 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
 It's Anita Van der Snout

MuffyBee- that's funny! Laughing  Laughing

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: April 30, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »

DANA FOR JOSSY:

1) Is it possible the "tip" came from one of the Kalpoe's?
2) Where did the tip come from? (I'm betting he won't divuldge what he suspects, so I that's why I asked no.1)
3) WHY would they dig up the driveway? It was there before Natalee went missing, right? (If it's just to mess up Paulus' Day, that's good enough for me, but I just wondered).
4) Any rumours of arrests pending or what they've found?
5) Are they looking again at the physical evidence previously collected? (car seats luminoled, bones found, belt found, etc.)

DANA for TIM:
1) When are you going to Aruba
2) What caused you to go now?
3) Where are you searching?
4) How long will you be there?
5) Please convey to him that a prayer vigil in support of his efforts will be ongoing while he's there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.