April 26, 2024, 02:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160036 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: April 30, 2007, 04:12:21 PM »

Quote from: "kathyn2"
Its so nice to see everyone again!!  At least this new search has brought us all out again so we can say HELLO.   I hope and pray it leads to the discovery of what happened to Natalee.   I can't believe the spin ol Joe Taco is putting on it all.   I do think the Dutch got some info and I hope it pans out into good news for Beth.

Good to see you too kathyn2 Wink

Justice is coming for Natalee.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: April 30, 2007, 04:12:24 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "*******"
Dana for Larry.
1) where is Deepthroat?

Rob..That whole thing pisses me off!!! Thats all we needed was another writer/reporter capatalizing on NH.

you said it not me *******!

Someone has to mention it.. Like the ATA members found out in Boston.. I can be quite vocal at times.. Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: April 30, 2007, 04:15:18 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Jossy says he feels it may be one of the original suspects.

That could be anyone of them since there are several of them, IF this is the case.

Joran
Kalpoe's
Paulus
Steve Croes
Freddy
GVC
Guido
2 Guards

Having heard the actual charges against Guido, he had to have been pretty closely involved.....I'll place my bet on him.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 30, 2007, 04:16:35 PM »

AZ.. I dont think so.. but she was home and in the house while Paulus was russling around in the bushes and then they went inside with Paulus and stayed their for 90 minutes .. then when Beth and Greta reappeared... Paulus and Anita walked them to the gate...That is when Anita made an appearance.

So what was she wearing?  was it a red shirt?  I thought that was the video you took this picture from.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 30, 2007, 04:16:56 PM »

Its so nice to see everyone again!!  At least this new search has brought us all out again so we can say HELLO.   I hope and pray it leads to the discovery of what happened to Natalee.   I can't believe the spin ol Joe Taco is putting on it all.   I do think the Dutch got some info and I hope it pans out into good news for Beth.

Hi kathery....good too see you too!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2007, 04:17:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Hi kathery....good too see you too!

darn it I meant kathryn Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: April 30, 2007, 04:18:24 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "dkpen"
Jossy says he feels it may be one of the original suspects.

That could be anyone of them since there are several of them, IF this is the case.

Joran
Kalpoe's
Paulus
Steve Croes
Freddy
GVC
Guido
2 Guards

Having heard the actual charges against Guido, he had to have been pretty closely involved.....I'll place my bet on him.

Very well just might be, BB.  After Joran had to go to court with Guido/Marco to keep his name out of the book, Guido/Marco might be attempting to save face and tell what he knows. That or Guido/Marco is highly PO at Joran and decided to let him go down. Time will tell.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: April 30, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

Heeeeheee...I am so tickled to be back!!! AND, i am no longer naked!! Klaas, did you fix me up??? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: April 30, 2007, 04:20:17 PM »

here is the official time on the site 30 Apr 2007 07:11

IT is 7am Holland time (this morning) which would be 2am here

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: April 30, 2007, 04:20:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Leslie"
From what Jossy said on Fox earlier about the information coming from   "the original suspects" - does it not sound as if the Kalpoe's are talking?

Was Steve Croes an original suspect.

Guido was questioned very early on.

I think he was considered a witness?

I just wondered if they were using the word suspect loosely, as in suspicious characters, rather than formal suspects.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 30, 2007, 04:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Heeeeheee...I am so tickled to be back!!! AND, i am no longer naked!! Klaas, did you fix me up??? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep - Hi Nikki!  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: April 30, 2007, 04:21:50 PM »

Search Continues For Missing Girl

Created: 4/30/2007 11:46:34 AM
Updated: 4/30/2007 11:46:58 AM

Alexandria Wright

The search continues this morning for a three-year-old girl who is presumed drowned after walking away from her northern Maine home five days ago along the Aroostook River.

Officials say two boats and about 15 ground searchers continued looking yesterday for Alexandria Winship-Wright in Fort Fairfield. The river flows into New Brunswick, where Canadian officials continued watching for signs of the girl.

While the river's high water levels and fast current have hampered the search, officials say conditions have improved, with water levels dropping more than three feet since the search began.

The girl's mother has said the girl went missing after she was left unattended momentarily. State officials have taken custody of the woman's one-year-old daughter.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: April 30, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »

If that is the case it would be on other dutch media..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: April 30, 2007, 04:22:45 PM »

Dana for Larry.
1) where is Deepthroat?

Rob..That whole thing pisses me off!!! Thats all we needed was another writer/reporter capatalizing on NH.

you said it not me *******!

Someone has to mention it.. Like the ATA members found out in Boston.. I can be quite vocal at times.. Cool

Very Happy  Very Happy

I didnt want to stir anything up. You're better at that...

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 30, 2007, 04:22:47 PM »

BB - how very sad  Crying or Very sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: April 30, 2007, 04:23:32 PM »

<====broken heart over that beautiful little girl.

+++

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: April 30, 2007, 04:25:00 PM »

The other news services would have picked up on this by now. Sorry, it looks like a $29.95 tease.

In My Opinion
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 30, 2007, 04:25:28 PM »

OK, this is what I wanna know from you guys...Gimme all of your feedback...

I have spent countless hours in the past 2 years, especially in t he first 3-6 months after Nat went missing, chomping and the bit at this computer , praying, hoping...waiting for the current search at the time to give us all the answers we are praying for, and yet....nothing.

What do you guys think about what is going on now? I know it is a different form of LE..so that is good...But, do you think we are hoping and wishing yet again to just end up with still more unanswered questions?

IMHO, I dont think so......this just smells different...

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: April 30, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »

If that is the case it would be on other dutch media..

I would think you are correct...When I look at the Dutch sites, there is not much on Natalee.. but if someone was arrested.. it might be on DeVries' site.

+++

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: April 30, 2007, 04:26:08 PM »

Search Continues For Missing Girl

Created: 4/30/2007 11:46:34 AM
Updated: 4/30/2007 11:46:58 AM

Alexandria Wright

The search continues this morning for a three-year-old girl who is presumed drowned after walking away from her northern Maine home five days ago along the Aroostook River.

Officials say two boats and about 15 ground searchers continued looking yesterday for Alexandria Winship-Wright in Fort Fairfield. The river flows into New Brunswick, where Canadian officials continued watching for signs of the girl.

While the river's high water levels and fast current have hampered the search, officials say conditions have improved, with water levels dropping more than three feet since the search began.

The girl's mother has said the girl went missing after she was left unattended momentarily. State officials have taken custody of the woman's one-year-old daughter.

Years ago, we had acquaintances, parents of twin boys, ages 3 and an infant daughter.  It was late February and mother had taken all the kids shopping with her.  She came home to find their pool frozen over, took the baby and boys inside.  While she was changing diaper, one boy went missing.  He was found drowned in the pool where he had tried to walk on it.  Father divorced mother and went to court to take the other children.

Two years later, after divorce, mother committed suicide. It was the father who had custody of the two remaining children, who found a child abandoned in a car with the windows closed and the doors locked on a hot July day, where parents were in a bar celebrating.  Father realized that his wife who was now dead, the mother of his two children, had not neglected those children, but had merely turned away for a brief time to change a diaper when her child got away from her and drowned.

Child abuse?  No.  Just being a parent attending to the squeaking hinge, a crying baby with a wet diaper on a cold day, hungry and tired; two curious little boys exploring and one drowned.  It was very, very sad that the father realized after finding that child dead in that automobile on a hot July day (someone he did not know) that this met the criteria for child abuse, not what his wife had done.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.