April 17, 2024, 08:18:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159959 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2007, 11:49:52 AM »

K2 have had enough BS from JORAN

put the crown on them NOW  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2007, 11:52:47 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

There is so much hope in that theory, Robots. I would love you to be right. K2 would have enough detail to drive the nails in the Sloot coffin for sure.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2007, 11:54:39 AM »

This is OT

4 of our Gardenia bushes starting blooming this weekend.  I cut off about a dozen blooms and have them in my home office.  I love the frangrance, but i keep sneezing!  It is OK,  it is worth it!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
This is OT

4 of our Gardenia bushes starting blooming this weekend.  I cut off about a dozen blooms and have them in my home office.  I love the frangrance, but i keep sneezing!  It is OK,  it is worth it!

I woke up thinking about the lily of the valley that grows under a huge white pine in Dad's yard...always loved the fragrance.  Not sure if they've bloomed yet...was there last Friday, but it was raining, and just went inside.  Want to dig some up before we sell...but have to find a shady spot here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2007, 12:00:47 PM »

O/T

I'm listening to Glenn Beck right now. Some of you know his radio show and some of you have prolly never heard of him.. he's got a really good show that talks about right and wrong and not liberal or conservative.

Well, he just had a lady call in from Orlando and there was a terrible traffic accident yesterday.

According to this woman, a person was hit by three different cars and not one person stopped and not one motorist that passed the person laying on the street even stopped to help.

The OLE has now found the driver of the first car and are looking for the other two.

Glenn is saying that is is pretty apparent that society has totally decayed and there needs to be an overhaul and a return to 'old school' ...

As you all know, Jennifer Kesse is missing in Orlando and not one person (that I know of, the OLE obviously knows more than I do.) has come forward to ID the POI.
Orlando is over run with illegals that have taken over the city and in a conversation I had with Detective Joel Wright about Jennifer, he said the murder rate is 4 times what it was a year ago and that they are totally swamped. They are forming a missing person squad to try and solve the overload of missing people in the area.

Also, the government is paying for housing in condo complexes for these illegals and that is against the law to begin with.

Here is Jennifer Kesse's website, please take a second to click it and take a look. TIA

http://jenniferkesse.com/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »

Good morning/afternoon everyone!  Anything new to report...
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2007, 12:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "jill"
julia renfro on MSNBC right now.

GAAAAG!

BTW - jill, I love your avatar!  It is the cutest thing.

thank you!  She's new - cbb just gave her to me yesterday!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2007, 12:06:11 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Seems like we are back to "no body, no case".

In My Opinion
crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 12:07:09 PM »

Well, if I can scoot in with the O/T flurry vreal quick, if you haven't seen this, take a look. It fascinates me!
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=454222&fr=yfp-t-501
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2007, 12:07:22 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Seems like we are back to "no body, no case".

How so?  Surely, we've progressed past that nonsense, right?

What's the specifics on this theory?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2007, 12:09:00 PM »

BLANKET APOLOGY: I've been on a laptop ever since the wreck, and I typo all the time with it. SORRY!!  Embarassed
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2007, 12:12:09 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
BLANKET APOLOGY: I've been on a laptop ever since the wreck, and I typo all the time with it. SORRY!!  Embarassed

C'mon now CBB, you know you can do no wrong in my eyes!!  Wink

What wreck, BTW?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2007, 12:12:10 PM »

I can't type on a laptop either.  I really need a full-size keyboard cuz my fingers are all over the place when I type.

Cool

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2007, 12:12:31 PM »

GAAAAG!

What did she say?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2007, 12:14:39 PM »

Well, Klaas could prolly 'Shop us a photo of them wearing the Crown but that might well be detremental to their health and survival at this point.

I sort of got the impression the canary was singing in de Fadderland.  Did we hear that or is that speculation as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2007, 12:16:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

GAAAAG!

What did she say?

nothing much of any value.

just recapped that the Dutch LE was there Friday and Saturday, digging in the garden she said - close to Joran's apt.

she did stress with some outrage that the Sloots were not informed in advance.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:01 PM »

What wreck, BTW?

Laughing You've been gone too long, 3rd! Totaled my car and another on Feb. 7. John (friend, employee) and I will be ok......I hope and think.
He can begin to bear  weight in 2 more weeks, and my physical therapy is helping.  Wink The other guy is just fine, Thank God. He was 75 yrs old and just pulled right out on a 4 lane in front of me. Barely had time to touch my brakes.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2007, 12:21:54 PM »

What wreck, BTW?

Laughing You've been gone too long, 3rd! Totaled my car and another on Feb. 7. John (friend, employee) and I will be ok......I hope and think.
He can begin to bear  weight in 2 more weeks, and my physical therapy is helping.  Wink The other guy is just fine, Thank God. He was 75 yrs old and just pulled right out on a 4 lane in front of me. Barely had time to touch my brakes.

Yeah, I guess I have been away too long, huh?  I'm sorry to hear that CBB!  I'll pray for you and yours to make a FULL recovery!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Well, Klaas could prolly 'Shop us a photo of them wearing the Crown but that might well be detremental to their health and survival at this point.

I sort of got the impression the canary was singing in de Fadderland.  Did we hear that or is that speculation as well.

morning
i hope klass does it  Cool

i think it is speculation as of right now

i agree it could be from fadderland, and i dont care who is singing
but i really think someone has told the DUTCH something very very very specific  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Just posted by aw@aruba (posting from Aruba) on the front page of SM:

Indeed the searches didn’t stop at the house. From what I understood is that they are pretty certain that something will be found. If it will be remains or clues we don’t know for sure. What I can tell you though is that everybody on Aruba is looking forward ho hear that Joran is indeed guilty. His dad is totally concerned and you can see and hear the doubts that has surfaced for him. Is he finally beginning to doubt his son or does he know something and is affraid that it will be uncovered?? I am in part sorry if her remains are found, deep down we all hoped that she will be alive, however after such a long time, the chances are very slim. I want to see Joran go down, he lives his live like nothing ever happened and he never suffered the consequences of his action. However we arubians indured so many insults and hatred becuase of him. I will try to keep posting if there is more updates.

Thank you.  I appreciate your viewpoint.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.