April 18, 2024, 04:51:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159973 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: April 30, 2007, 04:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BB - how very sad  Crying or Very sad

It is so sad. The only thing they have found so far are her 2 little pink boots in the river. The 21 year old mother has had her 1 year old removed from her custody. When the mother allegedly went to go to the bathroom, the 3 year old disappeared. I have posted it in the missing persons thread, but wanted to bring the article here for all to be aware.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2007, 04:26:57 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Jossy says he feels it may be one of the original suspects.

That could be anyone of them since there are several of them, IF this is the case.

Joran
Kalpoe's
Paulus
Steve Croes
Freddy
GVC
Guido
2 Guards

Having heard the actual charges against Guido, he had to have been pretty closely involved.....I'll place my bet on him.

Very well just might be, BB.  After Joran had to go to court with Guido/Marco to keep his name out of the book, Guido/Marco might be attempting to save face and tell what he knows. That or Guido/Marco is highly PO at Joran and decided to let him go down. Time will tell.

Yes, AND he has that High powered lawyer Spong on his side.  Could it be possible that the Dutch have gone thru the files, realized that Guido could be indicted, and gave him a chance to be the Crown Witness....His lawyer could have urged him to take the deal....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 30, 2007, 04:27:19 PM »

BRB...phone..but i am waiting for monkey input!

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: April 30, 2007, 04:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Rob"
here is the official time on the site 30 Apr 2007 07:11

IT is 7am Holland time (this morning) which would be 2am here

The other news services would have picked up on this by now. Sorry, it looks like a $29.95 tease.

can they just make up news that isnt true to lure someone in? that doesnt seem right...

see I still dont understand their system.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: April 30, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »

Yes, AND he has that High powered lawyer Spong on his side. Could it be possible that the Dutch have gone thru the files, realized that Guido could be indicted, and gave him a chance to be the Crown Witness....His lawyer could have urged him to take the deal....

I hope so Kimmy..I think it is possible..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 30, 2007, 04:31:20 PM »

It is so sad. The only thing they have found so far are her 2 little pink boots in the river. The 21 year old mother has had her 1 year old removed from her custody. When the mother allegedly went to go to the bathroom, the 3 year old disappeared. I have posted it in the missing persons thread, but wanted to bring the article here for all to be aware.

BB,  This is the little girl in Fort Fairfield Maine?  I didn't realize she lost custody of her baby.  Really Sad.

Maine, born and raised!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: April 30, 2007, 04:31:28 PM »

Does anyone recall the actual wording of the charges brought against Guido?

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: April 30, 2007, 04:31:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Jossy says he feels it may be one of the original suspects.

That could be anyone of them since there are several of them, IF this is the case.

Joran
Kalpoe's
Paulus
Steve Croes
Freddy
GVC
Guido
2 Guards

Having heard the actual charges against Guido, he had to have been pretty closely involved.....I'll place my bet on him.

Very well just might be, BB.  After Joran had to go to court with Guido/Marco to keep his name out of the book, Guido/Marco might be attempting to save face and tell what he knows. That or Guido/Marco is highly PO at Joran and decided to let him go down. Time will tell.

Yes, AND he has that High powered lawyer Spong on his side.  Could it be possible that the Dutch have gone thru the files, realized that Guido could be indicted, and gave him a chance to be the Crown Witness....His lawyer could have urged him to take the deal....

Now wouldn't that be a hoot. I can see the head lines now...
"Guido, Joran's lover, turns Crown Witness"

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: April 30, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »

Still aiting for confirmation of the driveway dig today. So much speculation. Nothing I have heard but one line from fox.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: April 30, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »

Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen
crazybabyborg
« Reply #410 on: April 30, 2007, 04:33:42 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
OK, this is what I wanna know from you guys...Gimme all of your feedback...

I have spent countless hours in the past 2 years, especially in t he first 3-6 months after Nat went missing, chomping and the bit at this computer , praying, hoping...waiting for the current search at the time to give us all the answers we are praying for, and yet....nothing.

What do you guys think about what is going on now? I know it is a different form of LE..so that is good...But, do you think we are hoping and wishing yet again to just end up with still more unanswered questions?

IMHO, I dont think so......this just smells different...

I must admit that up until today, I was smelling pony poo and fearful it was all for show until they released Joran as a suspect. Jossy's interview this morning on FOX has encouraged me to hope that maybe it's more than that. If they thoroughly reviewed the documents, then their conclusions would be the same as our collective one is here. Joran is lying incessantly and the obvious reason for that is he's guilty and the truth will prove it. I want to believe that they are doing the logical thing: looking for anything that will make what they KNOW hold up in court.
With help from ALE, Joran's side has made this a difficult "proof" to uphold. Even in this country, this is a circumstantial case and IMO, wouldn't be a slam dunk without physical evidence and face it: there's some truth to "no body, no case". It's not impossible but it's hard!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 30, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »

Still aiting for confirmation of the driveway dig today. So much speculation. Nothing I have heard but one line from fox.

Didn't Jossy also confirm the driveway dig?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #412 on: April 30, 2007, 04:34:41 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
BRB...phone..but i am waiting for monkey input!

I agree with you.  These are completely different players and not 'friends' of anybody involved, so no special treatment.  They are doing an awful lot, with many investigators and LE on what is considered an Aruban Holiday and weekend.  Too costly to be a dog and pony show.

I truly believe somebody is singing like a bird.   Just not sure who yet....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 30, 2007, 04:35:25 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"

BB,  This is the little girl in Fort Fairfield Maine?  I didn't realize she lost custody of her baby.  Really Sad.

Yes MsD, the same. I think that is why this is so troubling to me. I sure hope the authorities know alot more about the case, and can be certain without doubt that the young mother was negligent in her care of the 3 year old before compounding her sorrow by removing her other child from her care.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2007, 04:35:50 PM »

I heard it too, Spock. Haven't heard a thing since then. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who heard it, 'cause I'd be questioning my hearing at this point!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 30, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »

I asked Easywriter if he had heard anything, this was his answer:

EasyWriter said...
I know that as of two hours ago nothing was going on at the VDS property. Can't rule anything out at this time, but nothing has been going on there this afternoon.

April 30, 2007 3:24 PM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 30, 2007, 04:37:31 PM »

Didn't Jossy also confirm the driveway dig?

I don't think so, I don't think he confirmed the driveway dig.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2007, 04:37:31 PM »

Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

Thanks Klaasend those are heavy charges. ...."assisting in the murder", my bets on Guido.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #418 on: April 30, 2007, 04:37:57 PM »

I don't know a thing more than any of you, but if I had to guess right now, I'd say Guido is the "tipster" if there is one.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: April 30, 2007, 04:40:21 PM »

Going by the fact that the Sloot house is the target, it doesn't seem like Lorenzo would be the witness. The witness either needed to be at that house during the crime or knows an area where something is placed. I do not know any info that ever placed Lorenzo at that house not even once.

Guido seems like he could have been there (if not for the crime itself) and worked near by and played tennis with Joran. He looks like a logical choice since Joran pissed him off with the book controversy.

I have no info that GVC was ever at the Sloot house.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.