March 29, 2024, 01:06:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159515 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 30, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
The whole 2 year thing was releasing the suspects as suspects if the Prosecutor did not charge them and take the case to trial.  It does not mean that new evidence would prevent them from being prosecuted at a later date.  Joey and the news media keep referring to Joran as former suspect.  Shepherd Smith did so again today and I think it's because Joe T is threatening them and they don't have the cajones to stand up to him.

Puma, I'm not even sure THIS to be the case. Just because 2 years have passed doesn't release anyone as suspects...regardless of if they've been prosecuted yet...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 30, 2007, 05:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Greta is on FOX now being interviewed by a white haried man. Geez, Greta says "we know she was on a beach..."  Blah, blah.  Greta is spinning.

Glenda the witch and Greta the 8itch.  Sort of has a rhythm sound, right?
 Yezzzz.  Yezzz it does. Smile  Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: April 30, 2007, 05:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Must be dinner time rush hour back east.  Things are slowing down here.  It's only 2:30 in the afternoon here.  I guess it's time for my siesta.   Laughing

lol It's 4:27pm here in NW Florida.

Gee, dk, can you tell me what's going to happen in the next two hours?  Since it's already 4:30 there, you must know...
 Laughing

I sure can...
We'll find out later on tonight on Dana Pretzer show. So stay tune in.   Razz

God bless~

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: April 30, 2007, 05:45:42 PM »

The whole 2 year thing was releasing the suspects as suspects if the Prosecutor did not charge them and take the case to trial.  It does not mean that new evidence would prevent them from being prosecuted at a later date.  Joey and the news media keep referring to Joran as former suspect.  Shepherd Smith did so again today and I think it's because Joe T is threatening them and they don't have the cajones to stand up to him.

Joran has NEVER been a "former suspect".  He and Kalpoes tried to get that done in court last year and failed.  Joran is STILL the prime suspect, and according to Jossy on Fox News today, he will remain so "INDEFINITELY".  The Dutch have already issued a press release stating that they are EXTENDING his suspect status indefinitely.  

I wonder how long it will take Joe Taco to admit to that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #504 on: April 30, 2007, 05:45:58 PM »

I'm getting ready to leave work and need to swing by the grocery store. I'll re-post the link, and if y'all get in 5th gear again, somebody keep urging folks to e-mail Greta, k?

Ontherecord@foxnews.com

I've got to cook and I'm going to be all comfy before the news begins tonight. I'm so in hopes my lappy won't give me trouble listening to Dana!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: April 30, 2007, 05:46:32 PM »

Greta is on FOX now being interviewed by a white haried man. Geez, Greta says "we know she was on a beach..."  Blah, blah.  Greta is spinning.

This is one of the dumbest, stupidest things Greta has said so far and shows how out of touch she really is. There has never, ever been a shred of evidence they took her to the beach. All you have is statements from three proven liars. That's it. Boeti must have passed her a crack pipe when she was on Aruba trying to lick up to Nadira.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #506 on: April 30, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"

Joran has NEVER been a "former suspect".  He and Kalpoes tried to get that done in court last year and failed.  Joran is STILL the prime suspect, and according to Jossy on Fox News today, he will remain so "INDEFINITELY".  The Dutch have already issued a press release stating that they are EXTENDING his suspect status indefinitely.  

Tell Greta that at the above link, lexie!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 30, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »

For Dana's show tonight:
A question and a comment for Jossy:
Question - It keeps being brought up, mainly by the trolls that Jossy is restricted from visiting the US - settle that for us please (Apologies if that has been submitted already, I haven't had time to go thru all the posts yet).
Comment - Let Jossy know he has a whole bunch of supporters out here and we really appreciate all he does to keep the facts the facts.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: April 30, 2007, 05:50:07 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Puma, I'm not even sure THIS to be the case. Just because 2 years have passed doesn't release anyone as suspects...regardless of if they've been prosecuted yet...

The 2 yr mark doesn't release Joran and K2 from suspect status, it can close the case or turn it into a cold case though?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 30, 2007, 05:50:35 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Van = Of
Der = The
Sloot = Ditch
Straaten = Scum
Sustern = Stupid

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: April 30, 2007, 05:52:45 PM »

Email to Greta:

Joran has NEVER been a "former" suspect.  He and Kalpoe brothers tried unsuccessfully to have an Aruban court do that last fall.  Last week, Dutch Justice Dept sent a press release stating that the Natalee Holloway case was remaining open, and that Joran VDS would remain a suspect INDEFINITELY.  

P. S.  PSST, GRETA, THEY WERE NEVER AT THE BEACH!!!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: April 30, 2007, 05:54:51 PM »

Quote from: lexie
Email to Greta:

Joran has NEVER been a "former" suspect.  He and Kalpoe brothers tried unsuccessfully to have an Aruban court do that last fall.  Last week, Dutch Justice Dept sent a press release stating that the Natalee Holloway case was remaining open, and that Joran VDS would remain a suspect INDEFINITELY.  

P. S.  PSST, GRETA, THEY WERE NEVER AT THE BEACH!!![/quote]

Oh, I think they may of did a drive by the beach when they went past the Lighthouse. Other than that, I don't think they went to the beach directly.

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: April 30, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »

The 2 yr mark doesn't release Joran and K2 from suspect status, it can close the case or turn it into a cold case though?

According to Jossy, the Dutch OM issued a press release that there is no 2 yr limit.  Joran is considered a suspect indefinitely since they are holding the case open for further investigation.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 30, 2007, 05:56:06 PM »

Here's where Taco contradicts himself.  He says this "big dig" (apologies to anyone who lived in Massachusetts before my boyfriend, Mitt, got that straightened out Wink ), is meant to clear Joran so he can finally be released from suspect status, and then on the other hand, he says he is a "former suspect."  The man is a loose liar.  Not even consistent with what he says, how he says it or anything, just a liar.  Taco hacko.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 30, 2007, 05:56:40 PM »

According to Jossy, the Dutch OM issued a press release that there is no 2 yr limit.  Joran is considered a suspect indefinitely since they are holding the case open for further investigation.

Yes Lexie, I know!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 30, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
For Dana's show tonight:
A question and a comment for Jossy:
Question - It keeps being brought up, mainly by the trolls that Jossy is restricted from visiting the US - settle that for us please (Apologies if that has been submitted already, I haven't had time to go thru all the posts yet).
Comment - Let Jossy know he has a whole bunch of supporters out here and we really appreciate all he does to keep the facts the facts.

I've emailed the question to Dana  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 30, 2007, 06:00:07 PM »

the only way Joran's status will change from "Suspect" is when he is convicted then he becomes "Perpetrator"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 30, 2007, 06:03:38 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
the only way Joran's status will change from "Suspect" is when he is convicted then he becomes "Perpetrator"

Or when he's convicted and his name at KIA changes to B**** Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 30, 2007, 06:03:55 PM »

I can listen to Dana afterward, but it is neat to have it transcribed with Monkey commentary.  I might get to listen but might not.  I am having all my ceilings painted this week and the contractor guys are doing it as a side job so they are just here now and will work four hours each night until they get it done.  (Hallelieujah, no more white ceilings, but I hate to miss any monkey business).

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: April 30, 2007, 06:04:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blah"

Or when he's convicted and his name at KIA changes to B**** Wink

It would be kind of interesting if Boeti was convicted of something --- maybe drug charges and Joran could become his girlfriend. Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.