March 29, 2024, 03:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159524 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: April 30, 2007, 06:04:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blah"
the only way Joran's status will change from "Suspect" is when he is convicted then he becomes "Perpetrator"

Or when he's convicted and his name at KIA changes to B**** Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: April 30, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
the only way Joran's status will change from "Suspect" is when he is convicted then he becomes "Perpetrator"

It would be kind of interesting if Boeti was convicted of something --- maybe drug charges and Joran could become his girlfriend. Cool

he might already be his girlfriend, thats why guido got so jealous
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: April 30, 2007, 06:06:43 PM »

ROFL!!!  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: April 30, 2007, 06:06:44 PM »

It would be kind of interesting if Boeti was convicted of something --- maybe drug charges and Joran could become his girlfriend. Cool

Blah - you mean Guido/Marco  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: April 30, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »

Since Glenda is complaining about the cost, or was it Julia, just pack up all the evidence and send that boy along with it to Alabama where we will gladly bear that price.  That way Joran can do his sentence right here.

Extradite him and save the cost of a trial.  We still have hard labor and if not changed recently, chain gangs sometimes.  Joran could use the exercise.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: April 30, 2007, 06:08:51 PM »

Blah - you mean Guido/Marco  Laughing

Marco?

I must have missed something
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: April 30, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Since Glenda is complaining about the cost, or was it Julia, just pack up all the evidence and send that boy along with it to Alabama where we will gladly bear that price.  That way Joran can do his sentence right here.

Extradite him and save the cost of a trial.  We still have hard labor and if not changed recently, chain gangs sometimes.  Joran could use the exercise.

thats a great idea.  I wonder if they have a Holliday Inn in Mt Brook he can stay at during the trial......
 Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: April 30, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
The whole 2 year thing was releasing the suspects as suspects if the Prosecutor did not charge them and take the case to trial.  It does not mean that new evidence would prevent them from being prosecuted at a later date.  Joey and the news media keep referring to Joran as former suspect.  Shepherd Smith did so again today and I think it's because Joe T is threatening them and they don't have the cajones to stand up to him.

Puma, I'm not even sure THIS to be the case. Just because 2 years have passed doesn't release anyone as suspects...regardless of if they've been prosecuted yet...

On paper.  Joey got the news media to refer to Joran as former suspect a few months early.  They might still be suspects by those investigating, but wouldn't be encumbered by the official title.  It seems lame to us because of our system, but I'm pretty sure this is what it means from the many explanations.  This also helps people like Mickey John or others who maybe don't have the money to go to court and get their names off the "suspect" status.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: April 30, 2007, 06:13:19 PM »

Blah - in Joran's book Guido's name is Marco  Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: April 30, 2007, 06:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
For Dana's show tonight:
A question and a comment for Jossy:
Question - It keeps being brought up, mainly by the trolls that Jossy is restricted from visiting the US - settle that for us please (Apologies if that has been submitted already, I haven't had time to go thru all the posts yet).
Comment - Let Jossy know he has a whole bunch of supporters out here and we really appreciate all he does to keep the facts the facts.

I've emailed the question to Dana  Wink

Thanks Klaas, I'm playing catch-up and don't seem to be gaining any ground.   Shocked
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: April 30, 2007, 06:15:46 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Quote from: "LilPuma"

The whole 2 year thing was releasing the suspects as suspects if the Prosecutor did not charge them and take the case to trial.  It does not mean that new evidence would prevent them from being prosecuted at a later date.  Joey and the news media keep referring to Joran as former suspect.  Shepherd Smith did so again today and I think it's because Joe T is threatening them and they don't have the cajones to stand up to him.

Joran has NEVER been a "former suspect".  He and Kalpoes tried to get that done in court last year and failed.  Joran is STILL the prime suspect, and according to Jossy on Fox News today, he will remain so "INDEFINITELY".  The Dutch have already issued a press release stating that they are EXTENDING his suspect status indefinitely.  

I wonder how long it will take Joe Taco to admit to that.

I don't care what Joey admits.  I don't like that Fox News has been using the "former" term with him for a while now.  According to Aruban Prosecutor, he is still a suspect and they should be stating it accurately.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: April 30, 2007, 06:16:41 PM »

Posted by EASY on his blog - Looks like Jossy will be busy tonight  Laughing

Tonight Jossy Mansur will be a guest on both the Nancy Grace program on CNN (8:00ET) and the Greta Van Susteren program on Fox News (10:00ET). He will be discussing some of the recent developments in the Natalee Holloway case.

Added by me:  Also Dana Pretzer
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 30, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »

umm  ok that must be his pet name for him or something - i dont wanna know  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: April 30, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »

A LITTLE BIT FROM HEADLINE PRIME:

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 30, 2007, 06:18:42 PM »

umm  ok that must be his pet name for him or something - i dont wanna know  Laughing

Someone took Joran's publisher to court in the Netherlands.  It was said that someone didn't want their name in the book.  We suspect that was Guido thus the name Marco  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: April 30, 2007, 06:20:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Thanks San!

Glad I didn't have to listen to Renfro again, lol  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: April 30, 2007, 06:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i feel SUPER delicious

I got a quick glimpse of a CNN Headline News clip on the Japanese working on refining the workings of Robots.  They will be kinder and gentler in the near future, not nearly the cold and hard critters of the past.  Robots will be huggable soon.   Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: April 30, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »

Marco, Guido, Lorenzo --- aren't they all just one happy PIMP family.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: April 30, 2007, 06:22:25 PM »

Thanks San!

Notice how Julia throws a dig at the FBI.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 30, 2007, 06:23:12 PM »

Thanks San!

Notice how Julia throws a dig at the FBI.

She's a witch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.