April 24, 2024, 11:30:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160018 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 30, 2007, 06:24:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Marco, Guido, Lorenzo --- aren't they all just one happy PIMP family.

Yep.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: April 30, 2007, 06:24:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
A LITTLE BIT FROM HEADLINE PRIME:

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Thanks San!

Glad I didn't have to listen to Renfro again, lol  Wink

Yeah, I could see that look of relief on his face.  It looked like it had relieved his constipation and it was running down his pant leg.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: April 30, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Count I:  the guards were pretty upset too to have their homes and body cavities searched because Joran is a pathological liar and a sociopath.  

Count II:  Finding no evidence of Natalee's murder by Joran will not relieve their house and family of suspicion.  We'll continue to look for those who helped dispose of any evidence in this murder.  OJ, whom they like to compare Joran to, was cleared by a CA court and jury and he still has not been relieved of suspicion.  Don't count on it, Paulus.  

Maybe they're looking for the gym bag.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: April 30, 2007, 06:28:24 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "robots"
i feel SUPER delicious

I got a quick glimpse of a CNN Headline News clip on the Japanese working on refining the workings of Robots.  They will be kinder and gentler in the near future, not nearly the cold and hard critters of the past.  Robots will be huggable soon.   Laughing

Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: April 30, 2007, 06:28:55 PM »

Or when he's convicted and his name at KIA changes to B**** Wink

This is too funny.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: April 30, 2007, 06:30:15 PM »

Thanks San!

Notice how Julia throws a dig at the FBI.

It goes beyond comprehension why any cable outlet would use Julia as a credible source.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: April 30, 2007, 06:30:26 PM »

Klaas, monkeys anyone....is there a way to go from, say, page 25 to page 14 without bringing up each page, one by one, in between?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: April 30, 2007, 06:30:35 PM »

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing. Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Thanks San!

Notice how Julia throws a dig at the FBI.

sounds like those samples could be causing them some concern, she is almost admitting that they are hoping they dont find anything.  If they were confident that Natalee was never there, why would she word it that way?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: April 30, 2007, 06:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Greta as much as said just now on FOX that the two year deadline was a technicality that really doesn't make a difference in this case.

Right. Thanks for the FOX updates AZLady.

At the last suspect status hearing there was an agreement reached between the Judiciary and PROS for a 5 month extension. This agreement extended the suspect status of J2K until at least the two year mark, designated by all parties as a reasonable time for the PROS to either bring charges, introduce new evidence to sustain J2K suspect status, or lose them as suspects. The most relevent aspect of J2K being relieved of the suspect label is the loss of investigative powers by the PROS (wiretapping, etc...). Besides that, J2K could still be charged and brought to trial at any time in the future.

But...the binnenland article that Hammer referenced yesterday mentioned (IIRC) that a new investigation was opened a few months ago and i believe that trumps the previous agreement between the Judiciary and PROS re the two year mark.

It's wide open. IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 30, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »

Klaas, monkeys anyone....is there a way to go from, say, page 25 to page 14 without bringing up each page, one by one, in between?

Look at your web tool bar at the very top of your screen.  Right now it probably ends with 540.  It changes in increments of 20.  You can change that to 380 and it should bring you to page 14.  Try it, play around with it.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 30, 2007, 06:33:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

It goes beyond comprehension why any cable outlet would use Julia as a credible source.

Seems that after Arlene's breakdown over the Skeeters tapes, Julia took over.  Sometimes the pickins are slim.  

Dana, Kimberly had coverage of drug crimes in Acapulco over the weekend.  Beheadings, shootings, grenades, etc.  No mention of Adam De Prisco, but they mentioned two Canadians who were shot in the leg.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: April 30, 2007, 06:33:34 PM »

I just received the following through a Google alert email.  Does any one know anything about this?  I have no time to read back through threads and won't for several days.  

We just brought my daugher and new grandson home from the hospital.  Baby boy delivered by c-section: 8 lbs 10 ozs., 20 inches long.  Both mom and baby are happy and healthy.  Mom is having normal pain.

I am off all week and hope to catch up some in coming days but this piece caught my eye and I don't want to wait to find out more.

<SNIP>
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.true-crime/browse_thread/thread/ac8a5a6e0797b25/d2dc972295243e24

UPDATE: Natalee Holloway
Like they will find any evidence after two years, New developments could heat up in Natalee Holloway (4/30/07) - Almost two years after Natalee Holloway disappeared in Aruba, authorities are scrutinizing one of the case's original suspects with renewed vigor. ...
alt.true-crime - Apr 30, 12:16pm by tinydancer - 1 message - 1 author

<END SNIP>

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 30, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »

Anidac - Friday and Saturday the KLPD were doing a thorough search of the VDS property.  There is talk that they may have had a tip, we really don't know because the Dutch team isn't talking.

All the shows, including Dana Pretzer will be covering the case tonight.

Nancy Grace - 8ET
Dana Pretzer - 9ET
Greta - 10ET

Edited to add:  CONGRATS on the new grandbaby!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »

I find this interesting:  "Paul van der Sloot, Joran's father, told the Nova program on Dutch television that investigators found nothing suspicious and "they have been reassured."

"You can hardly believe it, but they must have seriously been looking for Natalee in our garden. It's incomprehensible," he said in the interview Saturday.

He said that investigators seized diary notes and letters from him and his wife, as well as a personal computer that was returned later Saturday. He felt his privacy had been invaded.

"In that sense I am angry, and I hope this will be the end of it," he told Nova.

http://tinyurl.com/2t847q

What is so incomprehensible about the search?  And do you really think Paulus and company "have been reassured?"  That must be why the search continues... Cool

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: April 30, 2007, 06:37:51 PM »

Anidac - Friday and Saturday the KLPD were doing a thorough search of the VDS property.  There is talk that they may have had a tip, we really don't know because the Dutch team isn't talking.

All the shows, including Dana Pretzer will be covering the case tonight.

Nancy Grace - 8ET
Dana Pretzer - 9ET
Greta - 10ET

Edited to add:  CONGRATS on the new grandbaby!

I will try to at least catch Dana at 9.  Thanks for the info.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2007, 06:38:01 PM »

Hi there Monkeys

Just droping in for a bit... then have to try to get week old yard work taken care of. Sad

Is anyone planning on watching NG  to do follow up questions with Dana & Jossy?

Thanks SAN for the update..  
The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.
They may hope it will BUT I do not think sooo.

And poor Paulis is upset because he did not know the search was going to happen      
I hope they did it correcly and cut out all the drain & soil  pipes  to check for hair samples    Shocked   Then he would have to deal with his own lying ass pooo  

JMO  of course
 Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »

Oh!  And I left out one of the best parts-Paulus felt his privacy had been invaded.  Oh Wah!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2007, 06:40:31 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I find this interesting:  "Paul van der Sloot, Joran's father, told the Nova program on Dutch television that investigators found nothing suspicious and "they have been reassured."

"You can hardly believe it, but they must have seriously been looking for Natalee in our garden. It's incomprehensible," he said in the interview Saturday.

He said that investigators seized diary notes and letters from him and his wife, as well as a personal computer that was returned later Saturday. He felt his privacy had been invaded.

"In that sense I am angry, and I hope this will be the end of it," he told Nova.

http://tinyurl.com/2t847q

What is so incomprehensible about the search?  And do you really think Paulus and company "have been reassured?"  That must be why the search continues... Cool

Paulus you idiot, make up your mind. First you say prior in interviews that ALE didn't do a good enough or complete search or questioned your son Joran properly. If they had more would of come out.  Now you are complaining that a proper search is being done and upsetting you. Why is that? Because you didn't have enough notice to ditch any evidence you MIGHT still have lingering around, or to do a once over check to make sure all is in order?  tsk tsk!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2007, 06:42:24 PM »

Look at your web tool bar at the very top of your screen.  Right now it probably ends with 540.  It changes in increments of 20.  You can change that to 380 and it should bring you to page 14.  Try it, play around with it.

Put in a lower number, clicked GO and page 23 popped right up.   Shocked
Thanks Klaas.   Very Happy

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2007, 06:42:50 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hi there Monkeys

Just droping in for a bit... then have to try to get week old yard work taken care of. Sad

Is anyone planning on watching NG  to do follow up questions with Dana & Jossy?

Thanks SAN for the update..  
The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.
They may hope it will BUT I do not think sooo.

And poor Paulis is upset because he did not know the search was going to happen      
I hope they did it correcly and cut out all the drain & soil  pipes  to check for hair samples    Shocked   Then he would have to deal with his own lying ass pooo  

JMO  of course
 Wink

Hey Oldfart, how are you?  I was asking about you and cubbee earlier today. I haven't seen either of you post lately. Glad to see you!  Smile

God bless~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.