April 19, 2024, 01:41:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159976 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: April 30, 2007, 06:45:40 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

<<SNIP>>
Hey Oldfart, how are you?  I was asking about you and cubbee earlier today. I haven't seen either of you post lately. Glad to see you!  Smile

God bless~

dkpen
thanks for asking...  been under the weather & out of touch for a bit..

Gotta go mow...  BBL    

SeeeYaaaByeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: April 30, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »

Yay!  I FINALLY caught up!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: April 30, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "dkpen"

<<SNIP>>
Hey Oldfart, how are you?  I was asking about you and cubbee earlier today. I haven't seen either of you post lately. Glad to see you!  Smile

God bless~

dkpen
thanks for asking...  been under the weather & out of touch for a bit..

Gotta go mow...  BBL    

SeeeYaaaByeeeeeee

You're welcome!  And sorry to hear you've not been feeling up to par. Hope you start feeling much better soon.
 Smile
Seems many have been feeling ill as of late. I will say an extra extra prayer tonight for all you Super Monkeys.

God bless~

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 30, 2007, 06:59:45 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
For Dana's show tonight:
A question and a comment for Jossy:
Question - It keeps being brought up, mainly by the trolls that Jossy is restricted from visiting the US - settle that for us please (Apologies if that has been submitted already, I haven't had time to go thru all the posts yet).
Comment - Let Jossy know he has a whole bunch of supporters out here and we really appreciate all he does to keep the facts the facts.

I've emailed the question to Dana  Wink

Thanks Klaas, I'm playing catch-up and don't seem to be gaining any ground.   Shocked

Hi Monkeys! Hope your day was good...

Indy, they've been saying that since this case started., but not to long ago Jossy was in Miami for several months, perhaps for medical reasons...

Bring Natalee home...
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: April 30, 2007, 07:01:06 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
For Dana's show tonight:
A question and a comment for Jossy:
Question - It keeps being brought up, mainly by the trolls that Jossy is restricted from visiting the US - settle that for us please (Apologies if that has been submitted already, I haven't had time to go thru all the posts yet).
Comment - Let Jossy know he has a whole bunch of supporters out here and we really appreciate all he does to keep the facts the facts.

I've emailed the question to Dana  Wink

Thanks Klaas, I'm playing catch-up and don't seem to be gaining any ground.   Shocked

Hi Monkeys! Hope your day was good...

Indy, they've been saying that since this case started., but not to long ago Jossy was in Miami for several months, perhaps for medical reasons...

Hi mishy!

Do you have a date that we start the prayer chain? TIA

God bless~

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2007, 07:07:02 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

MSNBC really need to put a warning on the screen when Renho is on:

Caution this person spins the truth like a tornado

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: April 30, 2007, 07:07:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "San"
A LITTLE BIT FROM HEADLINE PRIME:

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Thanks San!

Glad I didn't have to listen to Renfro again, lol  Wink

Notice how Julia throws a dig at the FBI.

Julia is a treasonous bitch who's United States citizenship 'should be revoked forever. Where I come from your either with us or against us..that being a United States Citizen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2007, 07:08:43 PM »

Metro

How's the stop smoking effort going?

I Stand With The Girl
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 30, 2007, 07:11:22 PM »

4/28 BFN Ramm trans of Nova Program:

"Nova this evening: presenter says (and i quote even though i am not sure where he got his information from but as a rule dutch juornalists do not gossip a lot):

The Dutch police have re-started the investigation and have several leads that could lead to the killer.

<snip>

Then the reporter re-iterates that the KLPD has serious leads that could lead to a break through in the case."
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: April 30, 2007, 07:12:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Metro

You mean you could not tell from my previous post??? LOL

It's going ok..I'm now 30 days smoke free!! Picked the second month treatment package from the "chemist" today and so far so good.

It's called Chantix shop over to www.chantix.com

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2007, 07:12:47 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
4/28 BFN Ramm trans of Nova Program:

"Nova this evening: presenter says (and i quote even though i am not sure where he got his information from but as a rule dutch juornalists do not gossip a lot):

The Dutch police have re-started the investigation and have several leads that could lead to the killer.

<snip>

Then the reporter re-iterates that the KLPD has serious leads that could lead to a break through in the case."

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »

Woo Hoo!

Yay for Metro!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: April 30, 2007, 07:13:58 PM »

Woo Hoo!

<blushing> Thanks BT

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 30, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Woo Hoo!

<blushing> Thanks BT

You're very welcome - I'm sooooooo proud of you. You are successfully doing something that defeats many strong people on a regular basis. You go!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 30, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Metro

You mean you could not tell from my previous post??? LOL

It's going ok..I'm now 30 days smoke free!! Picked the second month treatment package from the "chemist" today and so far so good.

It's called Chantix shop over to www.chantix.com

Metro, I've been thinking about taking Chantix too. My sister is a Pfizer rep and she's been telling me about it for months. Does it keep cravings down?

Bring Natalee home...
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: April 30, 2007, 07:17:01 PM »

"The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened..." Julia R.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: April 30, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
"The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened..." Julia R.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That Julia should do stand up comedy, shouldn't she?

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: April 30, 2007, 07:18:04 PM »

Dkpen, I don't know the date for the prayer chain. I was asking BT about that earlier...I haven't checked the prayer chain thread since earlier this morning...How ya feeling, girl?

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: April 30, 2007, 07:18:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys.
Hugs to Peaches and bb hope you both feel better soon. Have been enjoying Tyler's comments on previous LCD - so well phrased.
Back to catching up reading - at least I am in this current cage now  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 30, 2007, 07:20:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Since Glenda is complaining about the cost, or was it Julia, just pack up all the evidence and send that boy along with it to Alabama where we will gladly bear that price.  That way Joran can do his sentence right here.

Extradite him and save the cost of a trial.  We still have hard labor and if not changed recently, chain gangs sometimes.  Joran could use the exercise.

I'm back and catching up,  this is the best idea I have heard in a while Anna!!

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.