April 19, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159985 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 30, 2007, 07:20:54 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Woo Hoo!

Yay for Metro!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

<blushing> Thanks BT

You're very welcome - I'm sooooooo proud of you. You are successfully doing something that defeats many strong people on a regular basis. You go!!!!!!

Hear, Hear Metro! You're on the right track!

Bring Natalee home...
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: April 30, 2007, 07:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Metro

How's the stop smoking effort going?

You mean you could not tell from my previous post??? LOL

It's going ok..I'm now 30 days smoke free!! Picked the second month treatment package from the "chemist" today and so far so good.

It's called Chantix shop over to www.chantix.com

Metro, I've been thinking about taking Chantix too. My sister is a Pfizer rep and she's been telling me about it for months. Does it keep cravings down?

Hi Mishy...for me it's working well. I do get mild cravings from time to time, I mean I smoked about 3/4 to 1 pack a day for 20 years and I have been able to go to none in 30 days. When I get a craving I chew gum, drink water (pee a lot more now) or get up and walk around. The only weird thing I'm noticing is that I sleep deeper at night and have some strange dreams!! Other than that I highly recommend it and I tried everything before. Patch worked about 3 days and I was smoking on it, the gum was good for about 4 months then I had a life event and ended up using the gum for long haul trips to asia because I could not smoke on a plane. With Chantix..I am literally smoke and nicotine free and feel pretty good. Especially if you can get a deal on it. it's costing me about $115.00 per month. Well worth every dollar though.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
A LITTLE BIT FROM HEADLINE PRIME:

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Julia is FOS,  PVDS knew about this search,  and there wasn't a damn thing he could do but whine about it because he couldn't stop it.

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2007, 07:22:54 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Quote from: "Anna"
Since Glenda is complaining about the cost, or was it Julia, just pack up all the evidence and send that boy along with it to Alabama where we will gladly bear that price.  That way Joran can do his sentence right here.

Extradite him and save the cost of a trial.  We still have hard labor and if not changed recently, chain gangs sometimes.  Joran could use the exercise.

I'm back and catching up,  this is the best idea I have heard in a while Anna!!

Well, what I really want to know was when exactly was it that the FBI threw up their hands?  I thought they were invited to butt out along with their divers and all offers of assistance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Since Glenda is complaining about the cost, or was it Julia, just pack up all the evidence and send that boy along with it to Alabama where we will gladly bear that price.  That way Joran can do his sentence right here.

Extradite him and save the cost of a trial.  We still have hard labor and if not changed recently, chain gangs sometimes.  Joran could use the exercise.

I'm back and catching up,  this is the best idea I have heard in a while Anna!!

Well, what I really want to know was when exactly was it that the FBI threw up their hands? I thought they were invited to butt out along with their divers and all offers of assistance.

That's exactly why they threw up their hands.  They weren't allowed to help.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 30, 2007, 07:27:33 PM »

That Julia should do stand up comedy, shouldn't she?

Cept the *standing up* part might pose a problem. < HIC >  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »

SNAKES cant stand up

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:43 PM »

Senator Shelby arranged for Navy divers to go down and search and they weren't allowed to put one foot in the water.

To me that isn't the same as throwing up their hands.  She is trying to make it sound like they just gave up, threw in the towel, called it quits because of no information, leads or clues.  

That's just another bald faced lie told in the mainstream media.

And no wonder they lie like that, these commentators never call them on any of it.

I wrote to Greta but suspect she doesn't read much of her email.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: April 30, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
That Julia should do stand up comedy, shouldn't she?

Cept the *standing up* part might pose a problem. < HIC >  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 30, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.
Hugs to Peaches and bb hope you both feel better soon. Have been enjoying Tyler's comments on previous LCD - so well phrased.
Back to catching up reading - at least I am in this current cage now  Laughing

Hi Tibby!! I love the times when Tyler gets on a roll...Those some of my favorite memories on this forum  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 30, 2007, 07:29:29 PM »

I agree with Klaas, They weren't allowed to

Maine, born and raised!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: April 30, 2007, 07:29:34 PM »

Well? Maybe they have retrieved the "fishnet" fabric of Nat's top, determined it to be hers, and took land core samples at Sloots house to see if any of the dirt matched. ( I know, I know )

BUT it could sort of make sense that SOMETHING of Nat's was recovered and they're checking the dirt.

I'm wishful thinking here.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #592 on: April 30, 2007, 07:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
A LITTLE BIT FROM HEADLINE PRIME:

Julia Renfro said this is the most extensive search of all.  Dig up the yard and took several journals.  Now what they are looking for is maybe some correspondence.  Reporter said are they looking for some sort of confession.  Julia said that could be possible.  Reporter said they couldn't just have the ALE do this.  Julia said once the FBI kind of threw up their hands about a year ago the Dutch equivalent of the FBI came in and were continuing to help.  This case was never ever put on the shelf they work on it ever single day.  Aruba has spent 40% of their annual budget on this case.

Julia said the VDS' were pretty upset because they didn't know about the search and were quite surprised.  Julia said they took apart the house without notifying them at all.  Reporter said did they have to be notified by law?  Julia said I guess not they did come to Paulus Van der Sloot’s work to court house and they told them what they were doing.  Reporter anybody have an inkling of what they have found.  Julia said according to Paulus they found nothing.  Of course they took core samples of the land and the ground so I image we wouldn't know after that's been tested. The Van der Sloots are actually relieved that this grand search actually happened because once the results are in it will basically relieve their house and family of suspicion.

Thanks San!

Glad I didn't have to listen to Renfro again, lol  Wink

Notice how Julia throws a dig at the FBI.

Julia is a treasonous bitch who's United States citizenship 'should be revoked forever. Where I come from your either with us or against us..that being a United States Citizen.

Yeah, and he looks so pleased about it taking place

on TV!!!! lol

She is so full of $hit ...

Her nickname should be JULIA "THE OUTHOUSE"

I am so over that TURBO SKANK. Cool

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 30, 2007, 07:31:18 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Well? Maybe they have retrieved the "fishnet" fabric of Nat's top, determined it to be hers, and took land core samples at Sloots house to see if any of the dirt matched. ( I know, I know )

BUT it could sort of make sense that SOMETHING of Nat's was recovered and they're checking the dirt.

CBB - I don't think it's wishful thinking. I believe they have a solid plan. They are just being very closed mouthed (and rightly so) about that plan and anything they might discover in the investigation.

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 30, 2007, 07:31:30 PM »

Oh  hope so....I hope they found SOMETHING...But i seriuosly think that if its not evidence, then someone is singling like a bird...just who is that someone?

"God dont like ugly"
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: April 30, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »

Ever see a stand up comic with knee pads?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sorry, I had to....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 30, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
SNAKES cant stand up

Cool

Robots,
Did you forget something last night?

We were waiting and being very afraid just as you told us to do and you never came back!

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: April 30, 2007, 07:33:09 PM »

Maybe that boy that was found buried had Sloot dirt in the grave..........
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 30, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »

Metro, I can't use the patch, and every time I've tried to go cold turkey I always have crazy, vivid dreams...but I don't recall sleeping that deeply. Best of luck to you. I need to check it out!!

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: April 30, 2007, 07:34:22 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

Oh  hope so....I hope they found SOMETHING...But i seriuosly think that if its not evidence, then someone is singling like a bird...just who is that someone?

Oh I don't think those are mutually exclusive ideas. Both could very well be happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.