April 26, 2024, 09:18:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160062 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: April 30, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Dave Holloway on now.  Someone tell Nancy Grace that Paulus is not a JUDGE!

I just emailed her a link stating Paulus went to Rudy Croes possibly looking for a job after he failed to become a judge.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: April 30, 2007, 08:22:27 PM »

i want to know if anyone ever checked the K2 cleaning machine (VAC)

im sure ALE didnt cause they are EVIL and stupid

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: April 30, 2007, 08:22:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Red"
NG ... JVDS book was not translated into english because only 8 people in the US would buy it.

Only 8 ?
Joe T must have more relatives than that. ?

Laughing

Hey Dana-Monkey!

But the rest joe tic-on-#enis family won't admit it nor buy that book!

hey Monkeys. It really is like old times.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 30, 2007, 08:23:45 PM »

Tylergal

If you are writing to Greta..Please go look at Bernie Grimm's post last night!! You may want to add that in.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 30, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »

guest saying that the one place that should have torn apart the first time was the house and now finally getting around to searaching it.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #645 on: April 30, 2007, 08:24:43 PM »

Ok, just finished watching Nancy and have not read here yet, but sure it's been brought up.  What the HELL is this Judge crap!!!!????

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: April 30, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Tylergal

If you are writing to Greta..Please go look at Bernie Grimm's post last night!! You may want to add that in.

His post where,  i missed that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: April 30, 2007, 08:25:50 PM »

Will Jossy be taking questions on Dana tonight?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 30, 2007, 08:26:05 PM »

Part Two from Nancy Grace:

NG: What has reignited the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Keren in Michigan:  Do you think Paulus had any influence over this investigation.

Nancy said oh Keren I think he had great great influence over the investigation the way it was all conducted.  Dave do you agree or disagree.

Dave:  Oh very much agree that's probably the reason the search warrant was limited to Joran's apartment.

Basically they are saying WHY NOW AFTER TWO YEARS.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 30, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok, just finished watching Nancy and have not read here yet, but sure it's been brought up.  What the HELL is this Judge crap!!!!????

A misinformed cable news show host, although Nancy does ask some of the better questions.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 30, 2007, 08:27:31 PM »

Heard O'Reilly covering NH...
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 30, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »

They have too many commercials!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 30, 2007, 08:27:58 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Dear Greta:

I thank you for the assistance you have given the Holloway-Twitty family in the past in their desperate and prolonged search for justice in the case of their missing loved one, Natalee.  

However, I would like to call to your attention that many have noticed your erroneous remarks lately regards this case.  For instance earlier today, you stated “we know she was on the beach.”  NO!  We do NOT know she was on the beach.  You are taking the word of someone (namely Joran vanderSloot ,the #1 suspect in this case) at his word and if you research your records, you know that he has changed his story innumerable times.  

Your viewing public should not have to remind you that your ratings went through the ceiling when you began carrying this case as your #1 project.  We hung onto your every word; however, many who have followed the case with intensity have noticed that you are either very forgetful of your past statements, records  or you just plain no longer care, or have decided it is monetarily in your own interests to side with the vanderSloot family, one of who remains a suspect to now in this unfortunate situation.  

Some fair-and-balanced would be a good thing in your reporting on this.  Incidentally, when is the last time you had a conversation with Beth or with Anita?  Please do not feel the necessity in responding.  I think we know that your connection is via Julia Renfro, someone whose validity is on par with O.J. Simpson.

A former fan, dated 4/30/07.

Great Job Tyler!  Has anybody else written?  I think I might here shortly too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 30, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »

Coming up next at 9ET - DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Special Guests:

Tim Miller,
Larry Garrison, and
Jossy Mansur discussing the latest iin the search at the Van Der Sloot’s home
Vickie from ScaredMonkeys.net who protested at the Miami Travel Show
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: April 30, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Dear Greta:

I thank you for the assistance you have given the Holloway-Twitty family in the past in their desperate and prolonged search for justice in the case of their missing loved one, Natalee.  

However, I would like to call to your attention that many have noticed your erroneous remarks lately regards this case.  For instance earlier today, you stated “we know she was on the beach.”  NO!  We do NOT know she was on the beach.  You are taking the word of someone (namely Joran vanderSloot ,the #1 suspect in this case) at his word and if you research your records, you know that he has changed his story innumerable times.  

Your viewing public should not have to remind you that your ratings went through the ceiling when you began carrying this case as your #1 project.  We hung onto your every word; however, many who have followed the case with intensity have noticed that you are either very forgetful of your past statements, records  or you just plain no longer care, or have decided it is monetarily in your own interests to side with the vanderSloot family, one of who remains a suspect to now in this unfortunate situation.  

Some fair-and-balanced would be a good thing in your reporting on this.  Incidentally, when is the last time you had a conversation with Beth or with Anita?  Please do not feel the necessity in responding.  I think we know that your connection is via Julia Renfro, someone whose validity is on par with O.J. Simpson.

A former fan, dated 4/30/07.

Great Job Tyler!  Has anybody else written?  I think I might here shortly too.

I did.  If you are going to, then do it now!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 30, 2007, 08:29:19 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "*******"
Tylergal

His post where,  i missed that.

I meant his comments..He basicly said after watching Jorans Interview He is positive that.Joran had nothing to do with her dissapearance..He may know a lil more though..

I dont have the transcript Sad  Just surprised he said that since he knows zero about this case..He is positive?????????

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: April 30, 2007, 08:29:22 PM »

Thank You SAN !
Just one of the reasons I will NOT watch the NG show.  Hard enough to just to read what she says sometimes Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 30, 2007, 08:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

A misinformed cable news show host, although Nancy does ask some of the better questions.

She did ask some good ones, but it drives me crazy whent hey sound so uninformed.  Like Tyler said in her letter, they are forgetful, haven't read up on the facts or just don't care.  Which is why we love you!  Wink

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: April 30, 2007, 08:30:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Part Two from Nancy Grace:

NG: What has reignited the Natalee Holloway investigation.

Keren in Michigan:  Do you think Paulus had any influence over this investigation.

Nancy said oh Keren I think he had great great influence over the investigation the way it was all conducted.  Dave do you agree or disagree.

Dave:  Oh very much agree that's probably the reason the search warrant was limited to Joran's apartment.

Basically they are saying WHY NOW AFTER TWO YEARS.

ATTENTION ALL NEWS PEOPLE

BECAUSE SOMEONE IS SINGING

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 30, 2007, 08:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Coming up next at 9ET - DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Special Guests:

Tim Miller,
Larry Garrison, and
Jossy Mansur discussing the latest iin the search at the Van Der Sloot’s home
Vickie from ScaredMonkeys.net who protested at the Miami Travel Show

feel free to call in during the pre game show which starts in 5 minutes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.