April 24, 2024, 10:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160017 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Third, I think somebody,perhaps MF over there, indicated Paulus left the house for the day and returned later.  Perhaps someone remembers it better than chemo brain here. Rolling Eyes

Maybe you're right Peaches.  I just don't like him allowed anywhere NEAR the search...especially considering his connections...
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »

o/t

Hey Nut44x4

How you been with all this rain and flooding?  Hope you didn't have too much storm damage.  

I'm ready for warm weather, sunshine, green grass and the leaves to bloom!

Maine, born and raised!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:58 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
julia renfro on MSNBC right now.

GAAAAG!

BTW - jill, I love your avatar!  It is the cutest thing.

What did she say?

nothing much of any value.

just recapped that the Dutch LE was there Friday and Saturday, digging in the garden she said - close to Joran's apt.

she did stress with some outrage that the Sloots were not informed in advance.

I guess Beth was pretty outraged too that no one told her ahead of time that Natalee would die in that dump called the Sloot house.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2007, 12:45:21 PM »

Does anyone know who this man is?  He looks very familiar.

Looks like Bill Murray in "Caddyshack" to me.

ROFL

He does!

Maine, born and raised!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
...I guess Beth was pretty outraged too that no one told her ahead of time that Natalee would die in that dump called the Sloot house.

THANK YOU Tylergal!  A garden can be fixed.  A life cut short needlessly cannot!

The nerve of some people...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2007, 12:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
In Joran's book, he again changes the story and says he and Nat did have sex, and they were on the beach for 3 hours. THAT blows up the timeline and throws the cell phone and computer records way off.

Don't tell Greta, any of you.  She will be so stressed that her little man giant is a lying punk.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

Does anyone know who this man is?  He looks very familiar.

Looks like Bill Murray in "Caddyshack" to me.

lol - yup, he does.

or Bill O'Reilly.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »

Back from the lab deal.  My mouth hurts.  This is ridiculous.  I don't think I'm a good candidate for a root canal so I think pulling it sounds better.  

Time for a Lortab and a Diet Coke.  Nice to see everyone.

I hope you are feeling better soon.   I will say a prayer for you.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »

GAAAAG!

What did she say?

just recapped that the Dutch LE was there Friday and Saturday, digging in the garden she said - close to Joran's apt.

I guess Beth was pretty outraged too that no one told her ahead of time that Natalee would die in that dump called the Sloot house.

my feeling is that Julia, and so many others, are unable to relate to Beth's combination of strength and class.  Instead they are intimidated, and behave like rabid dogs.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2007, 12:51:38 PM »

From RU:

Tacopina:
What I know about that is it's rank speculation and rumour. What I've heard from my sources in Aruba. law enforcement and media sources in Aruba is that the aruban authorities want to close this case against Joran van der Sloot.

doc/ViVi wrote:
Sounds like more rank speculation and rumor  

Arubagirl wrote:
I also think that Joe T. is wrong or lying here. ALE / media definitely want to close the case, but I don't think they're all that anxious of closing the case against Joran specifically.

Vladimir Repnin-Volkonsky wrote:
Isn't that the same thing? "the case" or "case against Joran".
What case is there without Joran?
Is this a search party case to find a missing girl?

Arubagirl wrote:
Okay, true that (in this case), but I meant that the ALE / media doesn't seem to me to be all that anxious to declare Joran not a suspect anymore.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2007, 12:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Rob"
O/T

I'm listening to Glenn Beck right now. Some of you know his radio show and some of you have prolly never heard of him.. he's got a really good show that talks about right and wrong and not liberal or conservative.

Well, he just had a lady call in from Orlando and there was a terrible traffic accident yesterday.

According to this woman, a person was hit by three different cars and not one person stopped and not one motorist that passed the person laying on the street even stopped to help.

The OLE has now found the driver of the first car and are looking for the other two.

Glenn is saying that is is pretty apparent that society has totally decayed and there needs to be an overhaul and a return to 'old school' ...

As you all know, Jennifer Kesse is missing in Orlando and not one person (that I know of, the OLE obviously knows more than I do.) has come forward to ID the POI.
Orlando is over run with illegals that have taken over the city and in a conversation I had with Detective Joel Wright about Jennifer, he said the murder rate is 4 times what it was a year ago and that they are totally swamped. They are forming a missing person squad to try and solve the overload of missing people in the area.

Also, the government is paying for housing in condo complexes for these illegals and that is against the law to begin with.

Here is Jennifer Kesse's website, please take a second to click it and take a look. TIA

http://jenniferkesse.com/

I do watch Glenn. I sometimes turn him off, depending on what and who he has on, but I do like him. He really is a smart cookie, in my opinion. I also am trying to keep up on Jennifer Kesse and Tara Grinstead, as well. So many people missing........so many gone, with no real clue or answer. It is so damn sad!!! WE need to find a way to get info!!

Put some of these men, i.e., Paulus, Joran, significant others' nuts in a vice grip until their statements can be verified to be factual.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
[It wasn't just looking at them.  The simple fact that they refuse to say what type of search dogs is what makes me think that.  If they WERE CADAVER DOGS,  the Dutch would be saying so to prove they are really looking for her.

I had thought you might have recognized them as being from a previous search and so concluded they are not because Aruba doesn't have any cadaver dogs or didn't when Natalee disappeared.

I don't think they would tell us or the media what kind of dogs they are because that would disclose that they are in fact only looking for remains.  Also some of the drug dogs actually have a price on their heads if you can believe it, from drug lords, etc.

We live in strange and perverted times!  

I don't think they would fly them that far if they weren't really good ones.

Also the fact they have their own everything and didn't depend on Aruba for so much as a drill speaks volumes to me.  Own air compressor and generator, tools, drills, etc.  Guess they were not going to be done the way the searchers at the dump were when they were told there were no bulldozers even for rent anywhere on the island.

But you may be right--we could be being punked and so emotionally I am NOT going to get too high about this.  I will when those words "guilty on all counts" are being read to Joran in a court of law.   Wink It wouldn't be the first time they have jerked us around about this!  Caution is in order to prevent pulling out of one's own hair!

Anna this is exactly what is happening.  I refuse to take this Aruban/Dutch ride.  They will turn up nothing.

As far as the search with Tim Miller I will also say nothing will be found.

I also want to comment on the timing of Joran's book release.  That was done on purpose.  They are trying to say the Dutch read his book and now have questions.  This is all by design what we are witnessing.  We have been witnessing this for the past two years with the same outcome.  If I am wrong I will eat my words.

Paulus Van der Sloot knew about the show they were going to put on at his house.

If something in fact does turn up from all of this I will eat my words but I don't plan on doing so.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2007, 12:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
O/T

I'm listening to Glenn Beck right now. Some of you know his radio show and some of you have prolly never heard of him.. he's got a really good show that talks about right and wrong and not liberal or conservative.

Well, he just had a lady call in from Orlando and there was a terrible traffic accident yesterday.

According to this woman, a person was hit by three different cars and not one person stopped and not one motorist that passed the person laying on the street even stopped to help.

The OLE has now found the driver of the first car and are looking for the other two.

Glenn is saying that is is pretty apparent that society has totally decayed and there needs to be an overhaul and a return to 'old school' ...

As you all know, Jennifer Kesse is missing in Orlando and not one person (that I know of, the OLE obviously knows more than I do.) has come forward to ID the POI.
Orlando is over run with illegals that have taken over the city and in a conversation I had with Detective Joel Wright about Jennifer, he said the murder rate is 4 times what it was a year ago and that they are totally swamped. They are forming a missing person squad to try and solve the overload of missing people in the area.

Also, the government is paying for housing in condo complexes for these illegals and that is against the law to begin with.

Here is Jennifer Kesse's website, please take a second to click it and take a look. TIA

http://jenniferkesse.com/

Rob, I did go to the website.  I know that if I feel helpless when hearing about cases like this, the family must feel it 100 times worse.  Illegals not only don't go to the police for fear of being arrested and/or deported, but often times they come from countries where no one trusted the police.  I agree that we have to turn off our headsets, sit on our front porches, watch out for our neighbors and be willing to GET INVOLVED.  We also need to solve this illegal alien problem.  When ICE recently raided a business here that was making fraudulent docs for illegals, the illegals and their reps came out and protested the unnecessary show of force, claiming ICE wanted to intimidate them not to protest.  One woman said to a reporter, "We only need those papers to work.  I guess that's illegal."  Duh.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2007, 12:53:16 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Third, I think somebody,perhaps MF over there, indicated Paulus left the house for the day and returned later.  Perhaps someone remembers it better than chemo brain here. Rolling Eyes

Maybe you're right Peaches.  I just don't like him allowed anywhere NEAR the search...especially considering his connections...

I agree.  Infact, I feel it would've been appropriate to put him up at the Holiday Inn for the duration of the search.

(oh wait, is it still the Holiday Inn?)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2007, 12:54:41 PM »

tylergal-I love the way you think. Very Happy

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2007, 12:54:56 PM »

GAAAAG!

What did she say?

Well, I guess the investigators should have called for an appointment.  Don't that just PI$$ you off???

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2007, 12:55:58 PM »

Case coming up on FOX after commercial!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »

Kimmy, 90% of what has transpired involving the Arubans and their inclination to support these monsters just pisses me off to no end.  I cannot believe how heartless, how barbaric they are in their deeds.  These people have barely passed the stage of crawling on all fours.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2007, 12:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Case coming up on FOX after commercial!

LOL-"We'll tell you what investigators found"-they should be sued for false advertisement.I will be glad when that statement is true!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2007, 12:58:23 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I agree.  Infact, I feel it would've been appropriate to put him up at the Holiday Inn for the duration of the search.

(oh wait, is it still the Holiday Inn?)

Maybe Boeti would let him share the bushes?

Off to nap........Thanks, Tyler.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.