April 25, 2024, 09:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 160027 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #920 on: April 30, 2007, 10:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Greta is convinced about Boeti being the one...she's nuts over that.  She is hinting that this is the person to look at.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

She's on the Boeti bandwagon again.  She claims that she heard rumors about Boeti and they weren't followed up.  I swear I get the feeling she is trying to implicate the drug buying theory into this.
 Rolling Eyes

I really think she is buying into the govt corruption and coverup, since he is related to Dompig. The Defense attorney in her?  There has to be a reason she won't let it go...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 30, 2007, 10:13:28 PM »

ok, her panel is on now - all opinion.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: April 30, 2007, 10:13:40 PM »

I think my brain is about to explode.  I can't listen to two things at once.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 30, 2007, 10:14:05 PM »

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 30, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »

Greta defending Joran and saying he explained why he lied.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 30, 2007, 10:14:47 PM »

I thought Boeti had been questioned?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #926 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:27 PM »

OMG, she beleives that Joran explained his lies, but not anybody else, that's why we should believe him???  Has she forgotten all inconsistencies since then?  Everybody on her show is trying to tell her she's crazy in a diplomatic way....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »

I wish Jeff Brown would just go ahead and tell Greta to STFU!

How stupid are these guys?  IF Joran (my theory) was bragging around it would have been in the Netherlands.... duh!

Greta is beyond stuck on stupid!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:43 PM »

Jossy said the Kalpoes are still in Aruba.

Deepak is at the cafe and Satish is still in school at least from the least time he heard.

Greta: Is there any relative or anyone working at the police force who had a shady background that was at the beach.

Jossy:  We heard rumors but nothing that we can confirm of.

Greta said she has always found it curious that the Kalpoes home has never been extensively searched.

JQK said they've (Kalpoes) have answered every question.

JQK said you have to remain suspicious of the last three that were with Natalee.

Greta said she remains highly suspicious of Deepak and Satish more than Joran.

JQK it is his understanding that 3 suspects are unwilling to talk to the police.

They heard there was a man on the beach and was related to someone that was related to someone high up on the beach and he was there that night that Natalee disappeared.

Greta wants to know if JQK wanted to know if he heard Boeti’s name on police reports or statements.

Pam Bondi said she would hope that they had new information to dig up the VDS property.

Jeff Brown said they already given inconsistent statements so if they give another statement and it is still inconsistent where does that get us.

GRETA IS ON CRACK.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 30, 2007, 10:15:53 PM »

On the Record:
JOssy:

We hear rumors that there were people by the hotel, a beach bum, nothing concrete.

SOmeone related to someone on the Police force?

Jossy: we have only heard rumors.

G:  I find it hard to only want to focus on those 3 suspects. When we were there we heard some wild things that were not investigated.

J: i am not saying they have discarded everyone....But we have not heard from the authorities anything more concrete than rumors.

Kelly:  I think they went to VDS first was because they clearly knew she was there, but I think the Kalpoes house should have been searched as well.

THey have answered every question, but their answers vary.  

You have to remain suspiscous of these three, she was intoxicated, they all fabricated stories, so ther is no reason why they should not be considered the suspects.

Greta: i remain suspicious more of the K2's than joran, i have spent time with joran. I am profoundly disappointed with the police force.

kelly:  the thing is, the 24 detectives, I hope they are not just going to retread the same ground. They need to interview more people...alll these people should be interviewing everyone on the island.

G:  Are the three willing to talk again?

Kelly: no, JVDS clearly stated on your show he would not cooperate. and the k2's thru their attorneys will not coooperate without a subpeopna.

G:  We heard there was a man on the beach who was related to a police officer who hung out and sold drugs.

K: of course i have heard that.  There are alot of people who spent time in that area who should be questioned. wht the number of peopel now working on the case they should interview everyone.

G do you remember seeing this man's name?
K:  you are trying so hard to get that name out there, but I can;t do it. I have not seen any police reports that he has been interviewed.

I would use the word corruption, but ii am not sure this individual has not been interviewed.  

G; dave and beth and robin and jug have been patient.
it is disturbing how little this country has given them.

K: we were given a basic heads up before the day the search was executed from the American.s    You see them walking away from the premises, things they should have done earlier.

You get a little bit of info, it raises expectations...

Once again, I try to keep there hopes low.

The holloways have been more gracious than alot of other people have.

Pam Bondi:  Youiknow greata, i think we were shocked with this new search. I would hope they would have to have had fresh info to go and dig. If you wait and wait, we can hope that the young suspects start talking. or someone may come forward and talk.

Jeff:  Well they do talk, but lets put this into context. they have given multiple statements, they don't match, there is no doubt they lied.

G: but joran explained the lies, whether you buy it or not. But we have no explaination from the other two.

JEFF:  where does this get us at the end of the day with another inonsistent statement.

Pam: Not they are going to confess, but they may talk to a friend, or new info...we just saw a case that was 8 years old and people started talking. WIth younger suspects they sometimes cannot help themselves.

G: look she had to walk in the dark could someone else have seen something, ...

Jeff; youare still going to need some physical evidence.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #930 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:00 PM »

Oh God! "Joran Van Der Sloot explained the lies" !!!!

Which ones? Which explainations? Does she even know the most recent ones? Does she know that the most recent ones mean her lil angel lied to HER??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:06 PM »

Something tells me that Greta read her emails tonight ... Laughing  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:23 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Greta is HIGHLY suspicious about the Kalpoes.  Less so about Joran.

she's still inclined to get on her knees... ahh I mean believe him...LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:30 PM »

I think Greta is talking about someone else-she mentioned stepson?Did anyone else hear that?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "casa"
She just won't let the Boeti and the beach thing go!

Greta is in love with Joran - her hero!  Rolling Eyes

Interesting, no Beth interview-when did Beth ever NOT give an opportunity to speak out about Natalee, but NO Beth.
Everyone is seeing Greta for what she is - a greedy opportunist.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »

prince harry and "prince" frederick.

oh goody, if we stay tuned, we get to see inside "prince" frederick and zsa zsa's house in L.A.!!!!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: April 30, 2007, 10:17:11 PM »

She thinks he explained his lies.  She believes him.  It must be the Kalpoes.......not wonderful Joran.   Can't figure that woman out!

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
ANYBODY but Joran, right Greta? My God! Hasn't it occurred to her to ask why the lies?

JQK on now
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 30, 2007, 10:17:29 PM »

Thanks San and Jacq
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: April 30, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Rob"
I hate Greta. It seems impossible that some could be this stupid, but RU proves it over and over again.

Hey Rob... Love the Avatar... Laughing

Thank you OF... good to see you!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: April 30, 2007, 10:17:54 PM »

Greta is trying to convince everyone that Natalee was on the beach walking back to the HI.  I don't think I can stand this much longer.  What is her problem?  Does she not realize that Natalee was in no condition to walk even if she was on the beach!  And for heaven's sake why would Boeti care enough to kill her and then spend time to dispose of her body.  Boeti was a two bit drug pushing thug and nothing else.  If there was any way to pin it on him it would have already been done and the K2 and Joran would be home free.  Give me a break!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.