March 28, 2024, 01:59:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #609 4/30/2007  (Read 159494 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: April 30, 2007, 10:30:53 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Don't shoot me but couldn't she be talking about Lorenzo?Doesn't he sell drugs too? Very Happy

I have been thinking that she was talking about Boeti but he isn't Dompigs step son is he?  Isn't he an ex brother-in-law?

Yeah Boeti's the bil-sounded to me as if she and John were talking about someone else-he wouldn't be PVDS's stepson tho but maybe that's just a clue to who it is?Don't know??

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #981 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
I am beginning to believe that when they did her face lift they pulled a bit too tight around the brain!! I can't believe she has been snowballed by the goon child & his pack of lies.

Laughing Yap
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »

I thought Boeti had been questioned?

Of course he was. Greta has blinders on, she believes Joran has no unresolved lies and left NH on the beach. She believes Boeti or the Kalpoes came back to find her. If one is to speculate, I would bet on the Kalpoes coming back with Steve Croes. Joran did say he thought Deepak had come back and brought two dogs with him (dogs to mean people). This also gives Croes the reason to provide an alibi for which he can give no reason for giving. Satish missed school the next day and Deepak did not have to be at work until 3 in the afternoon. Croes was assigned to watch the boat 100 yards off the beach and it seems was fired for not being there. One of the statements also places Croes at C&C that night. Think about it. IMO

In My Opinion
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Wow, I am dizzy trying to keep up with all this sudden coverage.

How did we used to do this night after night???

Shocked

So Joran "explained" his lies?  But he didn't explain why he said recently in his interview in Holland that he continues to lie, lies each day and can't stop lying.

I emailed this to Greta several hours ago and suggested she watch his interview or get a translation, etc. but I doubt she even read it.

We were two years younger?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:05 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Hey Jacqueline
Thanks to you and all transcribers for the blow by blow (wishful thinking)  reports. [/b]

My pleasure.

I'm glad there is news again about her to transcribe again. Wink

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: April 30, 2007, 10:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Greta is now trying to throw the Kalpoes under the bus.  Rolling Eyes

I can't take it, I'll need another BP pill if I keep listening to greta! Anyone but joran

I ignore her because she is the one who still hangs onto OJ's innocence since the shrunken glove did not fit.  She is after money.  Look at her religion and personal life, body of politic, etc.
[/b]
OK,  that is way OT  what does Gretas religion and her personal life and politics have anything to do with this?    Do we really have to get in the dirt like this? Then turn around and sign up for the prayer chain?  Am I missing something?  

I disagree with her view point, but it is because of her view point.   She is making the assumtion she was on the beach.  There is not fisical evidence that Natalee  was on the beach at all.  I can disagree with her, and many others without attacking them.  that only shows a closed mind in heart in my mind.

I tend to agree with Tyler that a certain belief system carries with it a certain way of thinking.... I completely don't see a conflict with calling the cult known as Scientology what it is and taking part in a prayer chain is inconsistent... JMO....

we can talk more via email if you wonder why I used the word cult...

Sorry but am I missing something? I don't see any reference to religion or scientology in any quotes in the above quote stack?

here it is...see above

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #986 on: April 30, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hey Jacqueline
Thanks to you and all transcribers for the blow by blow (wishful thinking)  reports. [/b]

My pleasure.

I'm glad there is news again about her to transcribe again. Wink

Thanks Jacque!!
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: April 30, 2007, 10:32:51 PM »

I mean Lorenzo wou;dn't be PVDS'S stepson.But he would be Anita's stepson?... Laughing Heck I'm all confused now! Laughing  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:07 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I am probably going to have to re listen to the whole show again tomorrow.. Sad

Angie Baby.... Laughing

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Wow, I am dizzy trying to keep up with all this sudden coverage.

How did we used to do this night after night???

Shocked

So Joran "explained" his lies?  But he didn't explain why he said recently in his interview in Holland that he continues to lie, lies each day and can't stop lying.

I emailed this to Greta several hours ago and suggested she watch his interview or get a translation, etc. but I doubt she even read it.

I also suggested she reread her interview with him, and then stated the inconsisitencys that he has said on other shows and interviews both here and in holland.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »

Quote from: AZSunny
Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: AZSunny
Quote from: Tylergal
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Greta is now trying to throw the Kalpoes under the bus.  Rolling Eyes

<<snipped>>

I am not focusing on her religion, and I certainly do not support Scientology, I am looking at all the hate and judgemental comments from people that I view as christians.   I understand the "cult" philosphy, and I don't need to be taught.   I just worry about all the hate and condensinding attitudes that hurt our cause, not help it.

I dislike many people involved in this case, and their comments including Joran, Paulus,  renfro, and Anita, but I don't come on here and ridicule their body type and hair dos.  I dislike their lies, and I get frustrated when they come on and pour their distorted views, but I dont' start attacking the person, just the ideas that are tremendously distorted.    

It is not part of my christian beliefs that you personally attack people.  does your religion say that?

my religious beliefs are just plain ole Christian and no, I don't claim to be perfect.... Tyler didn't mention any thing about her except her religion (scientology) and politics.... and I still stand behind my statement that I do believe a certain train of thought carries with it a certain belief system....

I will stop here... don't want to hijack the thread...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #991 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:44 PM »

Hey Angie  
What happend to your smiley face Confused  did AZSunny  borrow it   Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: April 30, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

He gave a statement early on. In the 171 doc.
He was followed up on b4, Greasy Joe tried to toss him ( Boeti Naar ) under the bus also.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: April 30, 2007, 10:34:16 PM »

I think Greta has a few extra chromosomes.
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: April 30, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Angie Baby.... Laughing

Sistah Jacque!  Mr. Green
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: April 30, 2007, 10:34:47 PM »

Shocked  we are on page 50  and no bumps needed   Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: April 30, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »

Hey Angie  
What happend to your smiley face Confused  did AZSunny  borrow it   Laughing

I still have it tucked away OldFart.. put I wanted ot put my Natalee Avi back up for now with all thats been going on.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: April 30, 2007, 10:36:04 PM »

Please move to LCD# 610

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1109
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: April 30, 2007, 10:36:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

He gave a statement early on. In the 171 doc.
He was followed up on b4, Greasy Joe tried to toss him ( Boeti Naar ) under the bus also.

Way to go Kat G.  Please email Greta with that info so we don't have to listen to her rant about it anymore.  It would be one thing if she mentioned it but she just won't let it go.  Sporter probably thinks it's hysterical that he fooled her.  Works right into to his psychopathic mentality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.