March 28, 2024, 11:51:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #610 4/30 - 5/1/2007  (Read 166960 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »

I have a question...does anyone remember the discussion of Deepak's car and his tinted windows?  How did we come to think that his windows were tinted?  Please someone rack your brain and tell me this. I need to know. TIA
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:31 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Quote from: "lnichols"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
This might sound corny.  Its almost somewhat  of a weird feeling.. Its as if alot of us posters are back from the beginning and the new ones as well.
  Hoping that us old posters and new ones are here again for an answer to the end of this and justice is served. We were here for one another way back then,. and seems we are all here again. I am getting my hopes up.. ESP seeing folks that haven't been around for sometime!!!!
 Sorry for the mush..

Mush all you want.... I agree!!!

I agree too

I agree 3 or 4 or 5 or whatever it is by the time my post goes through.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #962 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:43 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
:::::::::Waving from atop the tree::::::::::::

Back at yah Nikki chicky  Smile

Angie, if your still here, please get my email from Klaas?  I have a totally OT question for you.  If you don't mind.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 01, 2007, 10:20:25 PM »

Beat me again, Klaas   Laughing  Laughing
Suppose my posts do have further to travel Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 01, 2007, 10:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a question...does anyone remember the discussion of Deepak's car and his tinted windows?  How did we come to think that his windows were tinted?  Please someone rack your brain and tell me this. I need to know. TIA

1st thought is it came from a wittness statement ?  Beth had the description when she got there (I think)
Maybe from one of the MB kids at the bus stop ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: May 01, 2007, 10:22:15 PM »

I am glad to see everyone too!  I  am all happy to see everyone and Ang I second the mushiness...

gotta run for tonight but i will be checking in and seeing what I miss..

keep the faith monkeys!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: May 01, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »

Hey all, just got here.  I see Greta couldn't get Jossy, so has Refro on right now.  Lordy, no news tonight!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: May 01, 2007, 10:23:30 PM »

Thanks Old Fart.  I am trying to find where we first heard his windows were tinted?  It could have been a mistake on my part.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: May 01, 2007, 10:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This might sound corny.  Its almost somewhat  of a weird feeling.. Its as if alot of us posters are back from the beginning and the new ones as well.
  Hoping that us old posters and new ones are here again for an answer to the end of this and justice is served. We were here for one another way back then,. and seems we are all here again. I am getting my hopes up.. ESP seeing folks that haven't been around for sometime!!!!
 Sorry for the mush..

HUGS back at yah !
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: May 01, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »

Speaking of Posters

I'm hungry   what became of FlyingMermaid and her yummy dinners Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 01, 2007, 10:24:37 PM »

ON THE RECORD
5-01-07

Aruba

Are police finally closing in..

Julia Renfro:

According to pvds they took diaries, letters and journals as well as computers.  They returned the computers but have saved other written doc's.  

I believe the dutch need to investigate every aspect of nat's disappearance and one of those areas would be the vds home.  That was the location that needs to be searched.

According to Pros, they have not found anything, no evidence of any remains of a body....I think the 26, 28 hours, they would have been able to tell if anyone had been buried on that prop. They have spent a tremendous amount of money for this.

From what we understand they were at the lighthouse, not sure if they drilled, but they went out there early in the morning, checked it out because the boys said they went to the lighthouse, even though later they said they didn't.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:05 PM »

Julia Renfro is on Greta.

She said all three suspects claim the went to the home but never got out of the car.

They found no evidence whatsoever of any remains of a body.

This cost not only Aruba but Holland a tremendous amount of money.

She said also the lighthouse was another suspicous location because all three boys said they went there.

Dave coming up next.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:06 PM »

Of course they didn't find anything.  She is going by what PVS said!  Geesh, sickening!!!  

But Dave is coming up.

kathyn2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: May 01, 2007, 10:25:12 PM »

Ol Renfro on.  Claims the prosecutor office there said they found no evidence of anything (body??) on the vandersloot property.   Here comes Dave!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: May 01, 2007, 10:26:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Thanks Old Fart.  I am trying to find where we first heard his windows were tinted?  It could have been a mistake on my part.

I thought that was part of the car description Beth had when she put boots and the island.  Of course I am often wrong

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: May 01, 2007, 10:26:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "jill"
you guys don't know how lucky you are to have this safe place to discuss.

the ba**ards at CTV are ****ing me off - finally had to put one of them on ignore - they are relentless in their hatred.

I'm surprised Coldwater is allowing the hatred.

Coldwater is one of "them".

As Anna would put it ... Coldwater and her like-minded posters must have "laughed and laughed" at my futile pleas in PM to convince her to make the appropriate decisions which would stop all the disrespect on the forum ... all the bashing.  It took a long time to dawn on me that the environment that existed had a purpose ... to uphold the investigation which was distancing Paulus and Joran from being implicated in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway as well as discredit Natalee's family ... especially Beth Twitty.  The debating was doing nothing to further the cause of "Justice for Natalee".  In other words ... the CTV mission was thriving.  One by one those who upheld the family's contention that a corrupt investigation was denying their beloved Natalee justice left CTV ... some for other Natalee forums.

Klaas ... thank you so much for all you do that creates an enviroment that is truly honoring to Natalee and her family!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 01, 2007, 10:26:24 PM »

Quote from: "kathyn2"
Ol Renfro on.  Claims the prosecutor office there said they found no evidence of anything (body??) on the vandersloot property.   Here comes Dave!

I seriously doubt the KLPD has told anyone anything about what was found or not found, not to mention I'm sure they are still testing samples they removed.

Renfro is a hag
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: May 01, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hey all, just got here.  I see Greta couldn't get Jossy, so has Refro on right now.  Lordy, no news tonight!

Yes, her buddy and pal Julia saves the day.  I am not watching...I refuse!  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 01, 2007, 10:27:41 PM »

LOL - I have to keep jumping up and down between my PC and the TV in the other room  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 01, 2007, 10:27:58 PM »

Let's get to page 50 before the commercial ends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.