April 26, 2024, 06:12:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172247 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2007, 11:15:03 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Yup, I sensed Greta had a much more subdued attitude tonight.  She let her guests talk--for a change.  I like that she asked Dave about the beach story and he told her straight out--no, they didn't leave her at the beach.  She asked Dave if he thought the investigation should have looked at other avenues than the three perps.  He told her no, everything comes back to Joran and the 2K's.  He told her they did did look at other leads and explanations, but they always came back to Joran and the 2k's.  Dave said he felt others might also be involved.  

I did hear Dave say that the FBI told him the family would be contacted first if they found anything at the Sloot house.   He admitted that this means they did not find anything at the Sloot house.  However, I believe he meant they did not find Natalee's body there.  This does not mean they didn't find evidence there--blood, dna, other evidence that still needs to be tested before identified.  This takes time, so do not give up yet, folks.  These people will find out what happened.  I know they will.

I agree, but she asking such obvious questions, like "what would you like to happen now in this case?"  Well DUH!

I'm beginning to worry, if they aren't coming up with anything.  I'm praying they are just being tight lipped right now.  So sick of the ups and downs, as I know we all are.

NO NO NO!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Do not worry that they have not come up with anything yet.  You are sounding much too impatient--just like I sound most of the time.  We all want this thing resolved now, but a good investigation takes time--remember that.  I would be worried if the investigators walked out of there and said we couldn't find anything and went back to Holland, tails between their legs.  This isn't happening.  They are still tight-lipped, working the case.  These guys are professionals--the like of which Aruba has not seen yet.  In fact, most of us have never seen people like this work because they do not call attention to themselves or their work.

Patience, patience.  It will happen, in due time.  Joran is scared, very scared.  Paulus is scared, Anita is scared and the 2K's are nearly catatonic.  It is coming.

You and Robots are probably right.  Geesh after 2 yrs. you'd think I would have learned patience by now! Surprised   Just having a bad moment! Thanks for bringing back to reality!  Very Happy

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2007, 11:15:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Good night all.

I could have sworn it was the photo that made us think of the tinted windows. Glad now I am so slow and did not say it , lol

Oh I just read Jills post and Robots reply about Beth Not being mentioned. That sucks. Oh well Greta will get hers I am sure. It is just a matter of time.

G'Night Sam!  Smile

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2007, 11:15:42 PM »

Yes Jill,I noticed the lack of a name,by what's her name
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2007, 11:15:59 PM »

I am proud of the Monkeys tonight and proud to be a Monkey.  I see a visible difference in the reporting tonight on this case.  We did that, Monkeys.  The emails worked.  Greta now knows that the many Monkeys who have followed this case are going to hold her feet to the fire.  We are the reason she had high ratings two years ago, and we are the reason she changed her attitude tonight.  Way to go, Monkeys!!   Very Happy

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2007, 11:16:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
I thought Beth had a description of the car when she hit Aruba.

Lala's I have printed out the 72 pages that lists the statements etc from the Dr Phil Doc.

Kermit, Welcome to the Monkey Cage. Glad to have you here.

Thanks. Nana.

Where did the description come from?  Anyone?

I posted where I think it came from, but I guess it's wrong.  I still say either MB kids told Beth or the boy on the beach that Charles Croes spoke to when Joran was discribed to them. I thought they said something about tinted windows and loud exhaust, but I could be wrong. <shrugs>

Yes, wasn't that what one of those people on the island said when Charles Croes asked them about Joran?  If that's true I need to see that quote again, please.

Remember the re-enactment made by the Dutch in which they used Deepak's actual car, well didn't the car in the re-enactment have tinted windows?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2007, 11:17:04 PM »

Yup, I sensed Greta had a much more subdued attitude tonight.  She let her guests talk--for a change.  I like that she asked Dave about the beach story and he told her straight out--no, they didn't leave her at the beach.  She asked Dave if he thought the investigation should have looked at other avenues than the three perps.  He told her no, everything comes back to Joran and the 2K's.  He told her they did did look at other leads and explanations, but they always came back to Joran and the 2k's.  Dave said he felt others might also be involved.  

I did hear Dave say that the FBI told him the family would be contacted first if they found anything at the Sloot house.   He admitted that this means they did not find anything at the Sloot house.  However, I believe he meant they did not find Natalee's body there.  This does not mean they didn't find evidence there--blood, dna, other evidence that still needs to be tested before identified.  This takes time, so do not give up yet, folks.  These people will find out what happened.  I know they will.

I agree, but she asking such obvious questions, like "what would you like to happen now in this case?"  Well DUH!

I'm beginning to worry, if they aren't coming up with anything.  I'm praying they are just being tight lipped right now.  So sick of the ups and downs, as I know we all are.

Do not worry that they have not come up with anything yet.  You are sounding much too impatient--just like I sound most of the time.  We all want this thing resolved now, but a good investigation takes time--remember that.  I would be worried if the investigators walked out of there and said we couldn't find anything and went back to Holland, tails between their legs.  This isn't happening.  They are still tight-lipped, working the case.  These guys are professionals--the like of which Aruba has not seen yet.  In fact, most of us have never seen people like this work because they do not call attention to themselves or their work.

Patience, patience.  It will happen, in due time.  Joran is scared, very scared.  Paulus is scared, Anita is scared and the 2K's are nearly catatonic.  It is coming.

You and Robots are probably right.  Geesh after 2 yrs. you'd think I would have learned patience by now! Surprised   Just having a bad moment! Thanks for bringing back to reality!  Very Happy

dont worry

you are smart  Very Happy

people all get a little nervous

the good thing about ROBOTS,, we never get nervous

its not in us   Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »

AZLady  
Very well said.. Much like our own FBI operate but I think even tighter on the release of info.  
I'm just impatient and to pray that they have something to work with

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2007, 11:17:55 PM »

Did someone say muffs?  Shocked

Where did we hear about the windows?  From whom?  I know, dead horse, yada, yada, yada.... Rolling Eyes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2007, 11:17:56 PM »

ROBOTS, you are too cool!!

Laughing  Cool

BRING NATALEE HOME
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2007, 11:18:37 PM »

Lala's Mom:  I had thought we had seen pictures of Deepak's car-one time it didn't have tinted windows, and one time it did.  One of the pictures that comes to mind was when it was on a tow truck maybe?  Gee, it's been so long.  The point of the discussion about the tinted windows at one time, and not having tinted windows the other time, was changes that were made to the car that might have to do with Natalee's case. Remember there was also discussion about how low set his car was, and if it could make it up/down some of the roads to places on the island?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2007, 11:18:37 PM »

if the DUTCH come out tomorrow and say the case is over

and they find nothing......

thats bad

give them a week -2 weeks

then the ARRESTS will come  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2007, 11:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie911, in case you didn't see my post before,  I have a question for you, if you don't mind getting my email from Klaas and emailing me?

I did.. and I got behind.

Email me at Angiex911dsptchr@aol.com    Smile
 In the subject say who you are tho...lol

Email sent.  (hint:  Dihannah1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com)  Wink

Got it.   Sent yah lots of links.. and IF I can help you in anyway. I will.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2007, 11:18:55 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
I was surprised that Vinda deSousa is still considered Dave's attorney.  She made a point tonight of saying that the Dutch did not take over the investigation, they are just helping out.  She also said she thought that ALE did "all they could do at the time" to solve the case.  

Sorry, I have little faith in her since she advised Beth to issue that apology.  She did try to explain to Grater the "2 yr" thing, but did not report that the Dutch had already extended the case, and that the suspects will remain suspect indefinitely.

With lawyers like this, no wonder the family doesn't know what's going on.  Yes, she was a spokesperson for the bungling Keystone ALE only.  I did not think what she said was even factual and contradicts what even the Justice has said in Aruba that this is an independent investigation.

Guess she thinks she has to live and work on the island and is just not going to buck the system at all.  Big loser!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »

Where did we hear about the windows?  From whom?  I know, dead horse, yada, yada, yada.... Rolling Eyes

Muffs?  Muffy's?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »

The one thing that got me about Greta was when she asked the "ho" about did the prosecution find anything during the search of the VDS property etc, ...she responded "They said no, they found nothing, no body"....Then Greta asked Dave "Did you hear anything from the prosecution?...He said "No". So once again, I have to ask...Why would the prosecution tell Renho what the results of the search was, and not Dave? Renho...You know you are FOS!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2007, 11:20:08 PM »

ROBOTS, you are too cool!!

Laughing  Cool

tell that to my kids.... Cool

the have been calling me ROBOTS for months  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

but they always have a  little  rolling eye action going on when they call me that  

soon, i will be able to say....ROBOTS WAS RIGHT

and the EYE ROLLING STOPS  Cool  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2007, 11:20:21 PM »

I'm sorry, Lala's, I'm not ignoring you.  I just don't remember exactly.  I thought the kid that Charles Croes talked to on the night Beth arrived told him about the car, saying that was Joran's car.  I thought part of the description was the tinted windows.  If my memory is correct, it could be verified in C. Croes' interview with Greta.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2007, 11:21:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I was surprised that Vinda deSousa is still considered Dave's attorney.  She made a point tonight of saying that the Dutch did not take over the investigation, they are just helping out.  She also said she thought that ALE did "all they could do at the time" to solve the case.  

Sorry, I have little faith in her since she advised Beth to issue that apology.  She did try to explain to Grater the "2 yr" thing, but did not report that the Dutch had already extended the case, and that the suspects will remain suspect indefinitely.

With lawyers like this, no wonder the family doesn't know what's going on.  Yes, she was a spokesperson for the bungling Keystone ALE only.  I did not think what she said was even factual and contradicts what even the Justice has said in Aruba that this is an independent investigation.

Guess she thinks she has to live and work on the island and is just not going to buck the system at all.  Big loser!

yep
nailed it
INSTANT WINNNER
RIGHT ON
easy as pie  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2007, 11:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
here is the BOTTOM LINE

when the DUTCH SOLVE IT = HEROES

DUTCH DONT  Solve it = FOREVER LINKED with the CORRPTION

naw..............

BET it all  Cool

Very true!  They have layed there necks on this one.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2007, 11:21:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

That was my first thought when I learned she was the one who insisted Beth apologize...."guess she has to work there"... So, throw the clients under the bus??  Very unprofessional to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.