April 25, 2024, 02:30:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172157 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 01, 2007, 11:40:32 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
joran says they were not TINTED

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

Well, by June 10, they were untinted.  They already peeled it off.

I do hope that car is still around somewhere and the Dutch have it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »

We also have a lot of car theft here in AZ--I know, it's got other good features, but the crime is a bummer.  The car thieves here can dismantle a car and have the parts on the way to Mexico in 10 minutes flat.  They busted a chop-shop near my college a week or two ago where quite of few cars in the college's parking lots ended up.  Thriving little business, it is.  Anyway, my point is that these people who work on cars, dismantle them and reassemble the body parts so easily it would amaze you.  We identify the car by it's appearance, but that is not reliable.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »

O, wait, remember they used the actual car for the reinactment and actually supposedly shipped the thing to Holland for the filming.  Deepak tried to get a lot of money for that?

I do hope while they had it in Holland a REAL search was finally done.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2007, 11:42:57 PM »

peel off  TINTED stuff

its cheap and K2 are cheeeeeesy  Cool

I mentioned peel off stuff without your extra details, on page 5, but guess it went into the crapper....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:38 PM »

I have my doubts that the car they confiscated that they thought was Deepak's was actually the car that Natalee rode in that night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:42 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
We also have a lot of car theft here in AZ--I know, it's got other good features, but the crime is a bummer.  The car thieves here can dismantle a car and have the parts on the way to Mexico in 10 minutes flat.  They busted a chop-shop near my college a week or two ago where quite of few cars in the college's parking lots ended up.  Thriving little business, it is.  Anyway, my point is that these people who work on cars, dismantle them and reassemble the body parts so easily it would amaze you.  We identify the car by it's appearance, but that is not reliable.

Lots of VIN numbers in different locations throughout a car these days.  Hope Dutch forensics have looked it over.

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

Well, by June 10, they were untinted.  They already peeled it off.

I do hope that car is still around somewhere and the Dutch have it.

yes, but someone has pictures of it  Cool
they cleaned  it every 15 minutes

they loved that car  Rolling Eyes

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have always maintained that you can't see who's in a car with tinted windows.  This is why the pond witness couldn't tell who was in back...the windows were tinted.

Yes, and Joran was in the front seat in the drivers seat and prolly had his window rolled down.

I think we all can guess why Joran was in the front seat (if he was)
The Skeeters tape? Did Deepak ever deny that the gardner saw them or just semi say his brother was the one that could not be identified.
something  like  ... they could not tell who was in the back seat... ya my brother ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: May 01, 2007, 11:43:59 PM »

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

As further proof that ALE did not intend to solve this case from the very beginning...why after asking Joran about Deepak's car did they not ask Deepak about his windows?  I don't think I remember that being asked in any of those statements.  Never any follow up questions...ever.  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: May 01, 2007, 11:44:31 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
peel off  TINTED stuff

I mentioned peel off stuff without your extra details, on page 5, but guess it went into the crapper....

i saw that

you were RIGHT on the money  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: May 01, 2007, 11:44:54 PM »

A little from Greta - 5/1/07:

Greta:  Dave how are you.

Dave:  Well the first few days I was very very nervous because the FBI told him they were going to do a search on the property but they could not disclose the location.  But when he turned on the news on Friday morning low and behold it was the Van der Sloot residence so you get very concerned and nervous that one of the suspects they are digging holes and stuff up in his yard you know.

Greta:  Have you heard from them since they gave you the sort of the alert that there was going to be a search.

Dave:  The FBI indicated to Dave if they came up with anything they would be the first ones to get a call.

Greta:  So I take it since you haven’t heard from them at least you concluded the search turned up nothing.

Dave:  That’s correct.

Greta:  Prior to Thursday when you got the word they were going to do the search on Friday when have you last heard from the Dutch Authorities or the FBI or the Aruban Authorities.

Dave:  You know the Dutch took over the investigation approximately September/October of last year.  We heard about that and that was the last communication we really had and they have been very very secretive about what they were doing and what actions they were taking.  I was getting a little concerned that nothing was going on and they all of a sudden they came on the island a couple of weeks ago.  Approximately eight investigators from what I understand and the news media on the island started following them around and we heard they interviewed several people and then all of a sudden they start the searching.

Greta:  Dave I don’t mean to be a wet blanket but you said they came on the scene last September/October 06 and you said that they’ve been very secretive until they did this search.  What makes you think they have been doing anything at all?  I mean it doesn’t take a lot to do this search and it’s been about six or seven months.  Do you think they have been even doing anything?

Dave:  You know that’s a good question.  I understood that they obtained all the documents and started reviewing those the Holland investigative team and then of course we were wondering when they would ever go back to Aruba and then they finally did it a couple of weeks ago.

Greta:  What would you like the Dutch to do?

Dave:  I would like for them to solve the case obviously but I think what they are really doing is going over some areas where they felt like the investigation was not done in the proper manner.

Greta:  In term of Joran, Deepak and Satish you know what questions would you like to put directly to them.

Dave:  Well obviously I would want them to tell the truth and disclose and disclose what happened to Natalee and what kind of condition she was in when she was supposedly left at the beach.  You know I don’t really buy that story but just certainly ask them to come clean.

Greta:  Are you a 100% certain that they didn’t simply leave her at the beach.  I mean in your heart and mind.

Dave:  In my heart and mind no I don’t.

Greta:  And in terms of you hold all three accountable and you remain 100% suspicious of those three and no one else.

Dave:  Yes, I think when you get into a situation when they start lying right off the bat and continue lying and trying to deceive the police and start that process and the police have told us time and time again they tried to look for other leads and it circled back down to these three boys so are they the only three involved I don’t think so.

Greta:  It’s now almost been two years.  Two years at the end of this month.  Every day do you think about this are you consumed about this case.

Dave:  Yes, you think about it every day.  You try and stay busy at work and try and do other things but when you get by yourself or a lull moment it pops in your mind and you start trying to figure out exactly what happened.

Greta:  And in terms of KJ who was the prosecutor who is now back in Holland.  She never sat down and briefed you, she claims that she couldn’t but she never did brief you on what they did learn.

Dave:  Well no I think John has made some attempts to speak with her and he’s got a pretty good idea himself of what has happened but no noting.  I think they got into a situation where a lot of documents were leaked out and they’ve tried to keep that from happening again.

Greta:  Well Dave I can tell you I get ton of emails every single day and everyone really wants you, Natalee, Robin and Jug get your answers that you should have them.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: May 01, 2007, 11:45:21 PM »

I also believe that's why the samples taken to Holland came back identified as chocolate and cleaning fluid.  These samples were taken from a car seat that had most likely been in a rental car seat and put into what they thought was Deepak's car.  Wonder if they thought to compare VIN's or even checked on what Deepak's VIN was.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2007, 11:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
peel off  TINTED stuff

i saw that

you were RIGHT on the money  Wink

Yep, the old peel and stick.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: May 01, 2007, 11:46:21 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
OF, try drinking a glass of water bent over from the waist for those hiccups!   Very Happy
Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: May 01, 2007, 11:47:06 PM »

Joran 6/10:

To your question has to how many years Deepak and Satish have been living on Aruba, I answer you that Deepak has been living on Aruba for five (5) years and Satish three (3) years.

Why would Deepak and Satish not come to Aruba at the same time?  Did we ever discuss this?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 01, 2007, 11:47:56 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - YOUTUBE OF TONIGHTS GRETA:

Natalee Holloway Investigation, “On The Record,” … Julia Renfro and Dave Holloway

www.scaredmonkeys.com
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 01, 2007, 11:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
OF is this the original post you were asking about from the bulletin board?
<<Snip>>

http://tinyurl.com/323t43

Thanks BB...
Thats what I was thinking about... never saw it before.. just knew it existed.  
Wonder when Klaasend's post  from WJ  was posted there

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2007, 11:49:45 PM »

San!  

Oh, WoW!  Beautiful transcript!  Even when I watch, I want to read and see if I heard what I thought I heard.

Thank you so much!

PERSONA NON GRATA

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: May 01, 2007, 11:50:37 PM »

Thanks, San.  You do a magnificent job of transcribing.  No one can duplicate your work.  Bravo!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 01, 2007, 11:50:40 PM »

Thanks San!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.