April 25, 2024, 04:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172153 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2007, 11:51:50 PM »

Thanks San, you really do a great job.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: May 01, 2007, 11:52:46 PM »

thanks san

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2007, 11:52:50 PM »

Dave: Yes, I think when you get into a situation when they start lying right off the bat and continue lying and trying to deceive the police and start that process and the police have told us time and time again they tried to look for other leads and it circled back down to these three boys so are they the only three involved I don’t think so.

I love this quote!   Yes, everything always comes back to Joran and the 2K's.

BRING NATALEE HOME
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2007, 11:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "robots"
peel off  TINTED stuff

its cheap and K2 are cheeeeeesy  Cool

I mentioned peel off stuff without your extra details, on page 5, but guess it went into the crapper....

Awww sorry 2NJSons_Mom...but I know how you feel. It happens to me at times too, or flat out right ignored or just passed over as if not here. But, at least they are adding to it and taking from what you said.  Wink  Smile

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2007, 11:53:48 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
OF, try drinking a glass of water bent over from the waist for those hiccups!   Very Happy

LOOKING AT RENFRO for 4 minutes should skeeeeeeeeeer
the HICCUPS away  Cool

Robots
Do I have to do it for 4 minutes... how about 10 seconds
I'm  skeered  I might turn to stone or salt Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
joran says they were not TINTED

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

Well, by June 10, they were untinted.  They already peeled it off.

I do hope that car is still around somewhere and the Dutch have it.

I wish I could find that re-enactment clip....used to be on youtube, swear I recall Deepak's car looking like it had tinted windows.

The other thing though, is that the lighting in general around C+C's especially some of the side streets is not exactly bright. IMO it would be possible to view a small car , under those lights, with four occupants , and the darkened interior may have made the windows appear tinted? Does that make any sense? The reason I say that is when watching the re-enactment video-the windows dooooo appear tinted, but I think they are not. Sorry it is coming back to me very slowly. Getting near sign off time. Shocked

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2007, 11:54:41 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
peel off  TINTED stuff

its cheap and K2 are cheeeeeesy  Cool

I mentioned peel off stuff without your extra details, on page 5, but guess it went into the crapper....

Awww sorry 2NJSons_Mom...but I know how you feel. It happens to me at times too, or flat out right ignored or just passed over as if not here. But, at least they are adding to it and taking from what you said.  Wink  Smile

yep

2nj NAILED IT

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2007, 11:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
OF, try drinking a glass of water bent over from the waist for those hiccups!   Very Happy

LOOKING AT RENFRO for 4 minutes should skeeeeeeeeeer
the HICCUPS away  Cool

Robots
Do I have to do it for 4 minutes... how about 10 seconds
I'm  skeered  I might turn to stone or salt Wink

10 SECONDS WILL MAKE YOU PUKE

30 seconds makes you dizzy

you need the full treatment  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Anna"
joran says they were not TINTED

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

Well, by June 10, they were untinted.  They already peeled it off.

I do hope that car is still around somewhere and the Dutch have it.

I wish I could find that re-enactment clip....used to be on youtube, swear I recall Deepak's car looking like it had tinted windows.

The other thing though, is that the lighting in general around C+C's especially some of the side streets is not exactly bright. IMO it would be possible to view a small car , under those lights, with four occupants , and the darkened interior may have made the windows appear tinted? Does that make any sense? The reason I say that is when watching the re-enactment video-the windows dooooo appear tinted, but I think they are not. Sorry it is coming back to me very slowly. Getting near sign off time. Shocked

im with ya

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »

Greta: Are you a 100% certain that they didn’t simply leave her at the beach. I mean in your heart and mind.

Dave: In my heart and mind no I don’t.

Greta: And in terms of you hold all three accountable and you remain 100% suspicious of those three and no one else.

Dave: Yes, I think when you get into a situation when they start lying right off the bat and continue lying and trying to deceive the police and start that process and the police have told us time and time again they tried to look for other leads and it circled back down to these three boys so are they the only three involved I don’t think so.

Didn't Greta say last night that the family agreed with her about other people needing to be interviewed, ie Boeti?

Hmm ... Notice Greta didn't have the nerve tonight to mention it.

Greta, did you see the light? Or was it all those emails today?  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2007, 11:57:55 PM »

I think I'll find my monkey bunky now.  Keep the faith, friends.  It will happen.  Listen to ROBOTS--that's one smart Monkey.

See ya all tomorrow. (now I'm talking like a Sutherner!)

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2007, 11:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Greta: Are you a 100% certain that they didn’t simply leave her at the beach. I mean in your heart and mind.

Greta: And in terms of you hold all three accountable and you remain 100% suspicious of those three and no one else.

Didn't Greta say last night that the family agreed with her about other people needing to be interviewed, ie Boeti?

GUTLESS GRETA

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2007, 11:59:00 PM »

Red, I think Greta got Monkey-Mailed today.  She's seen the light!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2007, 11:59:02 PM »

LOL!  She said she still gets emails!  Yes, she certainly does, lots of them, too!  

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2007, 11:59:09 PM »

Red what are we gonna do about Julia Renfro taking Jossy's spot on greta's spin the record? Crying or Very sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »

Here is a link to the re-enactment in which Deepaks car was used if anyone is interested in viewing.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/video_photos.cfm?id=32411&video_id=577&quality=high

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:26 AM »

Quote from: AZLady
I think I'll find my monkey bunky now.  Keep the faith, friends.  It will happen.  Listen to ROBOTS--that's one smart Monkey.

See ya all tomorrow. (now I'm talking like a Sutherner!)[/quote

But that's a GOOD thing, AZLady!

Some people have implied that I do, too.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »

Frankly, Greta and Renfroe deserve each other.  The work they do has nothing to do with news and everything to do with misinformation and their own personal agendas.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »

See ya all tomorrow. (now I'm talking like a Sutherner!)

either really smart or really crazy  Cool

im gonna BET the FARM on mYSELF  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:47 AM »

Frankly, Greta and Renfroe deserve each other.  The work they do has nothing to do with news and everything to do with misinformation and their own personal agendas.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.