April 20, 2024, 03:49:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172098 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 02, 2007, 12:01:02 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "robots"
joran says they were not TINTED

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

As further proof that ALE did not intend to solve this case from the very beginning...why after asking Joran about Deepak's car did they not ask Deepak about his windows?  I don't think I remember that being asked in any of those statements.  Never any follow up questions...ever.  Rolling Eyes

Im falling way behind... as usual
To me Beth got her info from the MB kids.  that were at the bus stop and saw Natalee in the car. How many noticed the windows.. what was the lighting like etc.

I'm more interested why they did not PUSH the issue of the fisherman's huts after Joarn (apparently) brought it up in his 1st interview on 5/31 and the Kalpoes said ...What stop at the Hut's the same day.

No searches.. no blood-hound type dogs, nothing until they are detained.
 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 02, 2007, 12:01:30 AM »

Time for bed. G'Night everyone!

God bless~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 02, 2007, 12:01:30 AM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "AZLady"
I think I'll find my monkey bunky now.  Keep the faith, friends.  It will happen.  Listen to ROBOTS--that's one smart Monkey.

See ya all tomorrow. (now I'm talking like a Sutherner!)[/quote

But that's a GOOD thing, AZLady!

Some people have implied that I do, too.

Very Happy

Yes, it does feel very good, Anna!

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 02, 2007, 12:03:07 AM »

Good night now, for good!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 02, 2007, 12:03:15 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Greta: Are you a 100% certain that they didn’t simply leave her at the beach. I mean in your heart and mind.

Dave: In my heart and mind no I don’t.

Greta: And in terms of you hold all three accountable and you remain 100% suspicious of those three and no one else.

Dave: Yes, I think when you get into a situation when they start lying right off the bat and continue lying and trying to deceive the police and start that process and the police have told us time and time again they tried to look for other leads and it circled back down to these three boys so are they the only three involved I don’t think so.

Didn't Greta say last night that the family agreed with her about other people needing to be interviewed, ie Boeti?

Hmm ... Notice Greta didn't have the nerve tonight to mention it.

Greta, did you see the light? Or was it all those emails today?  Wink

If she didn't say it, she implied it with her "WE know they left her at the beach" she throws in there as though that were a fact.  I would assume the we in that sentence would mean the family or at least Law Enforcement.  

Maybe the 'We" who know that are her, Joe T and Julia!

Don't think anybody else is buying it.

I wonder how many emails total she received today.   I think I sent three because I assumed she wouldn't read but her staff might count.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: May 02, 2007, 12:03:36 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Here is a link to the re-enactment in which Deepaks car was used if anyone is interested in viewing.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/video_photos.cfm?id=32411&video_id=577&quality=high

Oh forget it, it doesn't show but the very very begining. Goodnight all, my Monkey brains are mush Wink  Embarassed

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: May 02, 2007, 12:04:08 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "robots"
joran says they were not TINTED

what is that ??

LIE NUMBER 487

As further proof that ALE did not intend to solve this case from the very beginning...why after asking Joran about Deepak's car did they not ask Deepak about his windows?  I don't think I remember that being asked in any of those statements.  Never any follow up questions...ever.  Rolling Eyes

Im falling way behind... as usual
To me Beth got her info from the MB kids.  that were at the bus stop and saw Natalee in the car. How many noticed the windows.. what was the lighting like etc.

I'm more interested why they did not PUSH the issue of the fisherman's huts after Joarn (apparently) brought it up in his 1st interview on 5/31 and the Kalpoes said ...What stop at the Hut's the same day.

No searches.. no blood-hound type dogs, nothing until they are detained.
 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

im with ya on this one

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »

******* - Jossy says he's going to refuse going on Greta's show after last night. It was posted on Easy's blog. Greta probably expected Jossy and got Refro instead.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2007, 12:04:39 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Greta: Are you a 100% certain that they didn’t simply leave her at the beach. I mean in your heart and mind.

Greta: And in terms of you hold all three accountable and you remain 100% suspicious of those three and no one else.

Dave: Yes, I think when you get into a situation when they start lying right off the bat and continue lying and trying to deceive the police and start that process and the police have told us time and time again they tried to look for other leads and it circled back down to these three boys so are they the only three involved I don’t think so.

Didn't Greta say last night that the family agreed with her about other people needing to be interviewed, ie Boeti?

Red what are we gonna do about Julia Renfro taking Jossy's spot on greta's spin the record? Crying or Very sad

Every so often you need to hear the other side.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You will notice she was pretty calm tonight and admitted the places that the Dutch were searching were obvious spots to search.

Of course the question to JR should have been, well then why wasn't it done before and why didn't Aruba Today write articles stating so? Instead of taking wedding pictures of the Saperstein wedding.  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2007, 12:05:31 AM »

SAN
Thanks for the transcript... great job.

I forgot about the Dutch having and review all the files
I hope they were reviewing the files and pulling the hair saying WTF was ALE doing or even thinging.. Why did they NOT.....

We we have been

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2007, 12:05:58 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

If she didn't say it, she implied it with her "WE know they left her at the beach" she throws in there as though that were a fact.  I would assume the we in that sentence would mean the family or at least Law Enforcement.  

Maybe the 'We" who know that are her, Joe T and Julia!

Don't think anybody else is buying it.

I wonder how many emails total she received today.   I think I sent three because I assumed she wouldn't read but her staff might count.

i sent several

DOZEN

i was steaming

it was the same letter several times

DOZEN that is

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2007, 12:06:32 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
******* - Jossy says he's going to refuse going on Greta's show after last night. It was posted on Easy's blog. Greta probably expected Jossy and got Refro instead.

Well Jossy knows he is always welcome here.

That was incredibly unprofessional how he was treated on her show last night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 02, 2007, 12:07:50 AM »

I don't blame Jossy for not going on Greta.  I hate listening to Renfro though.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 02, 2007, 12:08:15 AM »

Good night now, for good!

G'nite AZLady..
Sorry you caught my hick-up Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 02, 2007, 12:10:28 AM »

@ San's transcription and all those who typed parts of the program

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 02, 2007, 12:11:06 AM »

I dont blame Jossy either but Julia Renfro?? She has lost all credibility!!Why cant she get Tito Lacle?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 02, 2007, 12:11:26 AM »

I would advise Jossy to reconsider. If he does that then Greta gets her agenda by doing so. Natalee and justice loses a voice which is exactly what Joe Tacopina and camp VDS want.

Dealing with this stuff is never easy. The bullets and arrows come from everywhere, including people from pro-Natalee sites.

Jossy has think skin and will be back I am sure. Although, he can always provide SM and The Dana Pretzer Show with exclusive breaking news, instead of Greta.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: May 02, 2007, 12:11:35 AM »

Hi...like a bad penny, I'm back.

Remember this?
I already knew who and what we were looking for, a car with tinted windows, silver colored.  I got that information before I left MB.

Charles went to the beach and asked the kids who had a silver car with loud stereo system, car with tinted windows and he was told, "that's Joran's car...

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 02, 2007, 12:12:16 AM »

Hi...like a bad penny, I'm back.

Remember this?
I already knew who and what we were looking for, a car with tinted windows, silver colored.  I got that information before I left MB.

Charles went to the beach and asked the kids who had a silver car with loud stereo system, car with tinted windows and he was told, "that's Joran's car...

Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: May 02, 2007, 12:12:37 AM »

Also, Lala's wondered why Deepak and Satish have been on Aruba at different times.  She got divorced and moved to Aruba.  Deepak came with her but her mother wanted to keep Satish because he was young and when he got older, he decided to come to Aruba to stay with them as she is now married and had a job and could afford for Satish to come there and attend a private (good school, she says).

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.