April 26, 2024, 03:17:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172165 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2007, 12:12:48 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
@ San's transcription and all those who typed parts of the program

Thanks Anna and everyone else.

I felt bad that Jacqueline lost her transcript in the last thread because I hurried it along to page 50.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2007, 12:12:54 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "klaasend"
******* - Jossy says he's going to refuse going on Greta's show after last night. It was posted on Easy's blog. Greta probably expected Jossy and got Refro instead.

Well Jossy knows he is always welcome here.

That was incredibly unprofessional how he was treated on her show last night.

And a couple of nights ago, the way Dr Michael Baden was shouted down by Joe T was totally out of order.  Just dreadful way to treat such a distinguished person.

Greta did nothing to stop that, either.  She lets Joe T hog the time that should be allotted to others.  And she always gives him the last word, too.

It is just too biased!  Tonight there was some slight improvement.  I hope Jossy gave her an ear full!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: May 02, 2007, 12:14:53 AM »

I don't blame Jossy for not going on Greta.  I hate listening to Renfro though.

I would advise Jossy to reconsider. If he does that then Greta gets her agenda by doing so. Natalee and justice loses a voice which is exactly what Joe Tacopina and camp VDS want.

Dealing with this stuff is never easy. The bullets and arrows come from everywhere, including people from pro-Natalee sites.

Jossy has think skin and will be back I am sure. Although, he can always provide SM and The Dana Pretzer Show with exclusive breaking news, instead of Greta.

I agree totally. You can't replace Jossy..I know he will be on other shows but Greta gets the most airtime on this story. I hope he comes back.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 02, 2007, 12:14:55 AM »

I don't blame Jossy for not going on Greta.  I hate listening to Renfro though.

I would advise Jossy to reconsider. If he does that then Greta gets her agenda by doing so. Natalee and justice loses a voice which is exactly what Joe Tacopina and camp VDS want.

Dealing with this stuff is never easy. The bullets and arrows come from everywhere, including people from pro-Natalee sites.

Jossy has think skin and will be back I am sure. Although, he can always provide SM and The Dana Pretzer Show with exclusive breaking news, instead of Greta.

Much as I understand Jossy's reluctance to deal with such ignorant and thick-headed people, I do agree with what you say, Red.  We need Jossy's voice for Natalee and Beth and Dave.  Without his level-headed, factual reports, all there is are voices like Greta's who check neither fact nor reason before opening their mouths.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: May 02, 2007, 12:16:33 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi...like a bad penny, I'm back.

Remember this?
I already knew who and what we were looking for, a car with tinted windows, silver colored.  I got that information before I left MB.

Charles went to the beach and asked the kids who had a silver car with loud stereo system, car with tinted windows and he was told, "that's Joran's car...

Thanks AZLady
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 02, 2007, 12:16:44 AM »

i hope JOSSY avoids that HAG like the PLAGUE

goes on another channel

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: May 02, 2007, 12:16:59 AM »

Anna, you are so right.  The way Tacky treated Dr. Baden was disgraceful and I said so in my email to Greta today (or was it yesterday?  I forget.).

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: May 02, 2007, 12:17:40 AM »

its one thing for a reporter to make a mistake
they can correct it on a later SHOW or the same show

but she has been MISERABLE with her facts and her stupid OPINIONS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: May 02, 2007, 12:17:46 AM »

Remember this?
I already knew who and what we were looking for, a car with tinted windows, silver colored.  I got that information before I left MB.

Charles went to the beach and asked the kids who had a silver car with loud stereo system, car with tinted windows and he was told, "that's Joran's car...

Thanks AZLady

Psst...thank Tyler--she's feeding me info on the sly!  (wink, wink)

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 02, 2007, 12:17:51 AM »

******* - Jossy says he's going to refuse going on Greta's show after last night. It was posted on Easy's blog. Greta probably expected Jossy and got Refro instead.

Well Jossy knows he is always welcome here.

That was incredibly unprofessional how he was treated on her show last night.

And a couple of nights ago, the way Dr Michael Baden was shouted down by Joe T was totally out of order.  Just dreadful way to treat such a distinguished person.

Greta did nothing to stop that, either.  She lets Joe T hog the time that should be allotted to others.  And she always gives him the last word, too.

It is just too biased!  Tonight there was some slight improvement.  I hope Jossy gave her an ear full!

Its kind of the problem with all cable news today. Its not about news or investigative journalism. Its about shock news. Its about pitting people against each other and hoping it becomes a Jerry Springer event.

Its about opinion instead of fact.

Its about producers sticking a camera in the face of someone who just lost a loved one and asking how they feel.

Its about news stringers reading the blogs to see what people are intereted in rather than researching stories.

The media has become a ratings shame.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: May 02, 2007, 12:18:23 AM »

Quote from: "San"
@ San's transcription and all those who typed parts of the program

Thanks Anna and everyone else.

I felt bad that Jacqueline lost her transcript in the last thread because I hurried it along to page 50.

Oh geeze - I didn't realize that happened.  I feel bad too.  I was running back and forth watching the thread and the TV in the other room and didn't realize that happened.

If you see this....sorry Jacqueline!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2007, 12:18:46 AM »

Remember this?

But...but...how can that be Joran's car?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2007, 12:21:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Remember this?

Does anyone think it was Joran's car all the while.  Maybe Deepak was using that car to drive Joran around because he didn't have his license yet.  Just a thought.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2007, 12:21:36 AM »

Remember this?

Yes, I wonder. Maybe it's known as "Joran's car" because he drives it all the time.  I've always thought that Joran and the 2K's were an odd couple.  Strange business arrangement there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2007, 12:21:56 AM »

Remember this?

Agreed..He barely knew Deepak..Only what 3 months?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 02, 2007, 12:22:19 AM »

I know I am just getting here and I haven't had time to read back and I need to go to bed, but did anyone notice that Greta left out Beth when she was tellling Dave that she wanted answers for him, Robin and Jug?  Please don't fuss at me if this has been discussed! Crying or Very sad
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2007, 12:22:40 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

Remember this?

Agreed..He barely knew Deepak..Only what 3 months?

Well, you know how "business" pulls people together.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2007, 12:23:22 AM »

Well, I for one am glad that Jossy stuck by his decision.  I think Greta needs to apologize to him and then maybe he will reconsider.  Anything less and Greta gets her way.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2007, 12:24:21 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I know I am just getting here and I haven't had time to read back and I need to go to bed, but did anyone notice that Greta left out Beth when she was tellling Dave that she wanted answers for him, Robin and Jug?  Please don't fuss at me if this has been discussed! Crying or Very sad

Hi Casa.  I think she just slipped up and said Natalee when she meant Beth.  Greta had quite a full email box today and it wasn't all happy, happy, joy, joy with her "reporting."  I think she was a little subdued tonight and probably had a lot on her mind.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2007, 12:25:44 AM »

Well, I for one am glad that Jossy stuck by his decision.  I think Greta needs to apologize to him and then maybe he will reconsider.  Anything less and Greta gets her way.

I think Greta needs to invite Jossy on the show again and this time, let him set the conditions.  Allow him to be the last word and no interruptions!  Treat him with respect and courtesy and maybe he will reconsider.  Seems fair to me.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.