April 18, 2024, 05:29:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172071 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2007, 09:11:32 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Tell me there is not a campaign to smear Natalee and her family..HUH!! (I know you all know this, sorry )Look at this  wiki page...every single time someone tryed to even make the page somewhat acceptable, it was reverted back to trash talk, I think Beth or Dave needs to do something about this if possible. I know I would if this was my daughter. John Kelly needs to be made aware of this and see what he can do. If anybody can stop this it would be the family. Goodnight, sorry I am steaming! http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Natalee_Holloway&action=history

thanks, I'm going to go see if what I added yesterday is still there.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2007, 09:16:29 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Rob"
Dead Turista on RENAISSANCE ISLAND.

Rob - Thanks for heads up. From what Diario says, he may have had a heart attack. American, male, 59. CPR, mouth-to-mouth administered. I *think* DOA at hospital. No name or home state/city was included.

yes, looks like a heart attack msmarple.

Thats the way I wanna go out.. a girl in a bikini givin me CPR and mouth to mouth.. not too shabby if you ask me...

plus the new bikini uniforms worn by the paramedics will be a highlighted feature for the new travel brouchures. Razz

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2007, 09:25:39 AM »

Just thought of something. I had a car a few years ago and it had tinted windows. We have a law in PA against tinted windows.

I would get pulled over once in a while and I would be issued a waring to remove the tint. I never got a ticket until like the 20th time I was warned.

So I removed the tint myself. I peeled it back and then used a cleaning fluid to remove the adhesive.

I then ate a chocolate bar.  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2007, 09:27:50 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Just thought of something. I had a car a few years ago and it had tinted windows. We have a law in PA against tinted windows.

I would get pulled over once in a while and I would be issued a waring to remove the tint. I never got a ticket until like the 20th time I was warned.

So I removed the tint myself. I peeled it back and then used a cleaning fluid to remove the adhesive.

I then ate a chocolate bar.  Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2007, 09:29:48 AM »

a few days ago i said they would be looking for GLASS

they are

i see everything

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself again

i skerrrrrrrr  everyone

IM NOT SKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2007, 09:32:19 AM »

My understanding re. tinted windows in Georgia - it isn't illegal, but there IS a limit on just how tinted (dark) they can be. I even think it is standard with most new cars here.

But there must be exceptions for certain kinds of vehicles, such as limos and buses ... because I see them all the time with windows pitch black.

The tint helps reduce interior heat, which may be why this varies from state to state.

IMO, most if not all cars on Aruba probably have tinted windows.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2007, 09:35:18 AM »

Good day! I hope we hear something good and that the investigation that is going on is for real.. I needed to order some ETOGESIC for my dog online for my dog that has bad arthritis and it seems to work..  I refused to watch Greta so I rely on you guys to keep me up todate on whats happening.. I won't watch Greta nor will I go to the other sites to read their trash.  Its pretty hot here in West Palm Beach, FL and now that we can't water our lawns they are all turning brown.  I have two ponds on my property and they are filled with gators, since they still have water in them.. I go out at night and thats all you hear is them talking to each other and sometimes you see them floating along like logs.  I worry about the dogs in the neighborhood because most dogs love the water and this is not the time for them to go swimming..  Well I need to go and hopefully this is not a show and that the investigation will prove me wrong and something will come out of this.. At least it will keep the Sloots and Kalpoes and others restless at night..  
Terry
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2007, 09:37:22 AM »

I do remember we discussed Deepak's car windows quite a bit early on.

Initial word was that the windows were tinted. We have a good photo of the car when it was being set up for towing/searching. A poster observed that the windows didn't look tinted in that photo, but it may be because of the way the sunlight was hitting them. Just hard to tell for sure.

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2007, 09:41:46 AM »

Hi, fellow monkeys!

Tamikosmom, are you reading right now? A few pages back, you expressed lots of optimism about the house of cards falling.
What, in particular, has you so hopeful?

(sorry--no time to read back through)

Or--if Janet's not here, can someone else explain? Thanks!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2007, 09:43:11 AM »

I see Frank's been busy:
http://www.arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: May 02, 2007, 09:45:22 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I do remember we discussed Deepak's car windows quite a bit early on.

Initial word was that the windows were tinted. We have a good photo of the car when it was being set up for towing/searching. A poster observed that the windows didn't look tinted in that photo, but it may be because of the way the sunlight was hitting them. Just hard to tell for sure.

I imagine that they WERE tinted.  As you brought up, it helps w/ heat in the car, and besides that, when cars are customized, that is one of the first things guys do to their cars is to tint the windows, it is quite inexpensive.  It is easy to remove too.

I seem to remember that the word was they were tinted.  A discription we got early.

IF something (blood/vomit) did get on the window, and someone tried to use some type of cleaning liquid to get it off(just not thinking) it would ruin the tint.  From what I understand, you can't use certain things on the tinting.  Maybe they used the wrong thing trying to clean the windows and ruined the tint, thus the need to remove the tint.  Just a thought.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: May 02, 2007, 10:14:31 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

hadn't been there in a while, Indy.  Thanks.  Good stuff!  I'm inclined to believe him.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: May 02, 2007, 10:16:31 AM »

Hey guys! Are they searching today?

"God dont like ugly"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: May 02, 2007, 10:25:23 AM »

im going out on a LIMB  Cool

BIG NEWS TODAY !!!!!!

my opinion only  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: May 02, 2007, 10:26:40 AM »

So, have they dug up the pool yet???

Morning moneys.  Just heard on Fox they are returning to dig at the Sloots....

Anna says "DIG UP THE POOL!!!!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: May 02, 2007, 10:27:34 AM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

where is ANITA ??

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: May 02, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »

I see you guys are still on the tinted windows.  I was just thinking about it last night...didn't mean to start an entire discussion on it.  LOL  Nevertheless, it does involve the car and I just wondered why it was important enough for Joran to indicate they were not tinted.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: May 02, 2007, 10:33:25 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I see you guys are still on the tinted windows.  I was just thinking about it last night...didn't mean to start an entire discussion on it.  LOL  Nevertheless, it does involve the car and I just wondered why it was important enough for Joran to indicate they were not tinted.

because he wanted to make sure that everyone in the WORLD knows he LIES and has a problem  Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2007, 10:35:43 AM »

K2 pretty quiet
 Cool

hmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhh

- A Horse's Tale
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
K2 pretty quiet
 Cool

hmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhh

Robots - what do you think of the idea that it's Freddy who might be talking?

"Ask Freddy ... Freddy knows the truth ... " - Deepak

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.