April 24, 2024, 12:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172133 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 02, 2007, 11:25:44 AM »

Forgive me if someone else has posted this prior but I was just watching the replays of Greta on the FP last night, and read thru the comments and found this one made a short while ago?

It's #19 by Melissa?

I cannot listen to Julia Renfro’s irritating voice. I am tired of hearing her say how much money Aruba has spent on the Natalee Holloway “vanishment”. I lived in Aruba and I know more about Julia than I care to. For instance, her children are fathered by different men - the last being her married black boy friend. She should just keep her mouth shut and perhaps take a look in the mirror.

Comment by Melissa | May 2, 2007, 11:06 am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I continue to stand with the girl.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: May 02, 2007, 11:29:15 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Forgive me if someone else has posted this prior but I was just watching the replays of Greta on the FP last night, and read thru the comments and found this one made a short while ago?

It's #19 by Melissa?

I cannot listen to Julia Renfro’s irritating voice. I am tired of hearing her say how much money Aruba has spent on the Natalee Holloway “vanishment”. I lived in Aruba and I know more about Julia than I care to. For instance, her children are fathered by different men - the last being her married black boy friend. She should just keep her mouth shut and perhaps take a look in the mirror.

She should keep her fat mouth shut and her legs together. RenHO Shocked

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: May 02, 2007, 11:30:21 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

It's #19 by Melissa?

And wouldn't that increase her chances of being somehow directly related to an interested party in this mess....go Melissa, tell more.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: May 02, 2007, 11:31:25 AM »

Kimmy
I have always suspected there is a bit of mischief underneath that sweet face of yours.  Rolling Eyes
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 02, 2007, 11:31:51 AM »

Heading out for awhile. Need to jump in the shower. Taking my new adopted doxie rescue pup to the vet for a check up.

God bless~

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #345 on: May 02, 2007, 11:32:31 AM »

"Vanishment" is not a word.

Julia is not a journalist.  She's a lying hag.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2007, 11:33:14 AM »

Waaahhhhh! My server has been down and I'm not even going to try to catch up! I saw Greta, and I'll pick up eventually what you smart monkeys have been discussing!  Laughing

Hi Guys!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Waaahhhhh! My server has been down and I'm not even going to try to catch up! I saw Greta, and I'll pick up eventually what you smart monkeys have been discussing!  Laughing

Hi Guys!

same old stuff

GRETA is a WIND BAG

GLENDA is a WIND BAG

are they the same person ??? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: May 02, 2007, 11:35:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
ATTENTION!!

I heard the teaser on FOX NEWS about the Dutch returning to the Sloots for more digging.  I AM NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR HERE.  PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. Just passing along what I heard.  Sorry for the confusion.

I heard it too Lala's. That's exactly what was said.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 02, 2007, 11:37:21 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
"Vanishment" is not a word.

Julia is not a journalist.  She's a lying hag.

I agree and I'm not interested in her dangerous liasons except as they may point to her obvious lack of integrity unless of course her husband approves of raising other men's children? Maybe he knows and agrees with this?

so this is also the "baby" which she screeched/claims Jug nearly injured? I still will never believe her regarding that accusation  Rolling Eyes

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2007, 11:37:52 AM »

ATTENTION!!

I heard the teaser on FOX NEWS about the Dutch returning to the Sloots for more digging.  I AM NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR HERE.  PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. Just passing along what I heard.  Sorry for the confusion.

HALLELUJAH !!!!!!!!!!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2007, 11:38:56 AM »

Has she had a facelift or lost weight or something? She looked different last night.
NOT that it helps who she is, but I thought she looked physically improved a bit.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2007, 11:40:01 AM »

Do we know if Julia Renfro is actually married?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2007, 11:40:57 AM »

ATTENTION!!

I think they are getting their info from the witch also.  I never thought I would be so ticked at FOX News.  I am getting pretty tired of writing emails to them.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2007, 11:41:18 AM »

Has she had a facelift or lost weight or something? She looked different last night.
NOT that it helps who she is, but I thought she looked physically improved a bit.

I think my comparison slide show I did of Greta and Renfro made Greta look so good she appears physically improved.  Like comparing apples to prunes  Wink

Good Morning all!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2007, 11:41:21 AM »

i think the DUTCH have STATEMENTS that Natalee was at the SLOOT
HOUSE OF HORRORS

but they are only statments from people that have lied in the past
K2, FREDDIE etc etc etc

so, now they are about to SHOVE it down PAULUS throat and JORAN throat when the BOTH of the them have said several times that she was not there...

because of the EVIDENCE they will find

THIS WILL BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE CASE

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

going to take a nap

GET THE TRIAL GOING  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2007, 11:41:53 AM »

Kimmy
I have always suspected there is a bit of mischief underneath that sweet face of yours.  Rolling Eyes

Oooops!  I Knew I shouldn't draw attention to myself!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2007, 11:43:02 AM »

She was on that satellite feed that at best, gives an illusion and is very poor visual quality, which in this case benefitted JR.  Wink

crazybabyborg
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2007, 11:43:49 AM »

ATTENTION!!

I think they are getting their info from the witch also.  I never thought I would be so ticked at FOX News.  I am getting pretty tired of writing emails to them.   Rolling Eyes

Remember, I wasn't here last night because my server was down, so forgive me if I'm plowing old ground, but Lala's, I think they heard all the e-mails! Just the impression I got from Greta's show. She had Vinda go over the 2 year thing, and even mentioned getting lots of e-mails!  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2007, 11:44:12 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Do we know if Julia Renfro is actually married?

Well, I know she has kids, 3 I think.  She told me that once.  She said she had dropped by the police station or prosecutor's office to check out the dossier.  Does anyone else remember that?  She was alias Bondia at the time.  I wish I had that post too.  It was a classic...she had three kids and hubby in tow and made them wait in the car.  She said she was headed to her in-laws.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.