April 26, 2024, 06:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172214 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: May 02, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
ATTENTION!!

I heard the teaser on FOX NEWS about the Dutch returning to the Sloots for more digging.  I AM NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR HERE.  PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. Just passing along what I heard.  Sorry for the confusion.

Hmmm, maybe the found something in the earlier dig that warranted a closer look.
This must be terribly disruptive to the VDSs, maybe they can just stay over at Renhos while this is going on.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: May 02, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Everybody was totally immersed in transcripts, Greta, theory and posts were just flying with meaty stuff. I was doing well just to follow along.

FOM chimed in with one line:

" u r making me horny. ................ooops. wrong site."

I was here, and I had to clean off my moniter after that! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:25 PM »

Me too Kimmy, I looked away to answer a biz phone call, looked back up to see Greta morphing and spewed  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: May 02, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Everybody was totally immersed in transcripts, Greta, theory and posts were just flying with meaty stuff. I was doing well just to follow along.

I was here, and I had to clean off my moniter after that! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

If a book of SM funnies is ever compiled, I vote that exchange as entry #1!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: May 02, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »

well back to work now for me but glad I could happy up the lively with Melissa's post  Laughing

I do hope tyler reads that and comes to post her thoughts, it's so tempting tyler, you gotta  Wink  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 02, 2007, 12:02:56 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Do we know if Julia Renfro is actually married?

Well, I know she has kids, 3 I think.  She told me that once.  She said she had dropped by the police station or prosecutor's office to check out the dossier.  Does anyone else remember that?  She was alias Bondia at the time.  I wish I had that post too.  It was a classic...she had three kids and hubby in tow and made them wait in the car.  She said she was headed to her in-laws.

Was just thinking that 3 kids doesn't necessarily mean there is a husband, which Nonesuche brought up....I was never a Bondia/Glenda fan, so I have no info from either, which is fine with me.  I do have a slight recollection, however, of some dialogue about the dossier.  Thanks.

FWIW, there's a poster on the FP, melissa who lives in Aruba who mentioned on one of the recent threads that she's a lot about Renho and offered that she is not married at this time and all her children are from different fathers.  I'm paraphrasing what melissa posted.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #386 on: May 02, 2007, 12:03:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

If a book of SM funnies is ever compiled, I vote that exchange as entry #1!

I saw it, too.  She makes going to the library a new experience. Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: May 02, 2007, 12:04:53 PM »

IndyDan,

Nonesuche brought that Melissa FP post over a page or two ago...that's why I asked.  Thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: May 02, 2007, 12:06:15 PM »

IndyDan,

Nonesuche brought that Melissa FP post over a page or two ago...that's why I asked.  Thanks.

Ah, ok, sorry, it's getting very difficult to keep up these days.  Ya go to the bathroom and you're behind 10 pages.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #389 on: May 02, 2007, 12:07:31 PM »

BBL but I gotta run. Klaas, if you have any suggestions to my problem in the avatar lounge, I'm listening!  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #390 on: May 02, 2007, 12:07:36 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "robots"
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

where is ANITA ??

Hmm.  I just had a thought.  What if listening devices have or had been recently  placed int he Sloots residence?  Wonder what the laws are on that in Arubaland?  Gives new meaning to the saying "..oh, to be a fly on the wall.."  Are the Sloots still staying in their house?

Don't know about the devices, but I would love to have them nail the "leak"....the person that told PVDS they found nothing.  Perhaps it's the same crowd that lead the first misinformation campaign...reporters that emphasize that someone spoke to "the local" reporters.  The ones that talk like that have done the most damage to the island and I would love this team to name names (like Julia Renfro) and demand funds for having to clean up their original misinfo mess.

I seriously doubt the Prosecutor is going to give out ANY significant info to anybody, especially the media, including the locals.  She probably felt she had to say 'something',  so she gave them nothing THEY need to know. I'm sure they are keeping ALL info. far away from the ALE.  Hopefully they are "investigating' them for the corruption as they go!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: May 02, 2007, 12:08:35 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
IndyDan,

Ah, ok, sorry, it's getting very difficult to keep up these days.  Ya go to the bathroom and you're behind 10 pages.

Some things are just worth it, Indy!  Shocked  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #392 on: May 02, 2007, 12:09:38 PM »

Dihanna, check out the lounge..............I gotta run! Bye!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #393 on: May 02, 2007, 12:09:46 PM »

ATTENTION!!

I heard the teaser on FOX NEWS about the Dutch returning to the Sloots for more digging.  I AM NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR HERE.  PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. Just passing along what I heard.  Sorry for the confusion.

Hmmm, maybe the found something in the earlier dig that warranted a closer look.
This must be terribly disruptive to the VDSs, maybe they can just stay over at Renhos while this is going on.

Oh, I feel so bad for them.... (where's the sarcasm smiley)
I'm SURE Renfro would love to have them as guests....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: May 02, 2007, 12:09:51 PM »

IndyDan,

I hear ya...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 02, 2007, 12:10:27 PM »

IndyDan,

Some things are just worth it, Indy!  Shocked  Laughing

Can't argue with that!!   Laughing  Laughing
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: May 02, 2007, 12:11:40 PM »

Merci beaucoup, Klaas! Very Happy

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: May 02, 2007, 12:13:00 PM »

Quote from: Dihannah1
Quote from: Buckeye
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "robots"
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Don't know about the devices, but I would love to have them nail the "leak"....the person that told PVDS they found nothing.  Perhaps it's the same crowd that lead the first misinformation campaign...reporters that emphasize that someone spoke to "the local" reporters.  The ones that talk like that have done the most damage to the island and I would love this team to name names (like Julia Renfro) and demand funds for having to clean up their original misinfo mess.

I seriously doubt the Prosecutor is going to give out ANY significant info to anybody, especially the media, including the locals.  She probably felt she had to say 'something',  so she gave them nothing THEY need to know. I'm sure they are keeping ALL info. far away from the ALE.  Hopefully they are "investigating' them for the corruption as they go!

Hi D1,
My guess is they'll make known what evidence they have AFTER any arrests are made.  I agree, they aren't going to dilvulge anything before they have their case together.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: May 02, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
ATTENTION!!

Oh, I feel so bad for them.... (where's the sarcasm smiley)
I'm SURE Renfro would love to have them as guests....

Hey Di!! How are ya Sweetie?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: May 02, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »

Time to get back to work, check back later.  See yall about 10 pages from now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.