April 19, 2024, 09:41:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172096 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: May 02, 2007, 12:14:30 PM »

OK, I'll drop the Julia discussion, but I just think it would be ironic if she had gotten Botox or gone under the knife, when she/they cruucified Beth for possibly same.

Also, want to just say that I am so relieved to see that Bailey/Alyce, Loco Stephy, and many others were spoken to by the authorities. I am so glad that someone was listening.  

The pilot/photographer is also very interesting. There is obviously many details we were not privy too.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: May 02, 2007, 12:15:01 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Lala's,  I sent you an email yesterday....yahoo address....happened upon a Shango tidbit while doing some research....

Yes, I meant to say thanks, but somehow got sidetracked.  I like the theory.  I guess I could elaborate here...I might sometime tonight.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #402 on: May 02, 2007, 12:16:46 PM »

Klaas, CBB please see my post in Lounge

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2007, 12:16:48 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "robots"
OMG !!!!!!!!!!

fallen on ground

HELP

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ohhhhhhhh, Robots, you should've been there and seen it in context..........I rolled!

It's worth looking up and following for several pages. About once a page she'd pop back in with something, like " I meant to say hungry"

Everybody totally ignored it and I couldn't breathe!

Oh, I saw it I was at work and couldn't do anything but howl with laughter.  It was a beauty.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: May 02, 2007, 12:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Do we know if Julia Renfro is actually married?

Well, I know she has kids, 3 I think.  She told me that once.  She said she had dropped by the police station or prosecutor's office to check out the dossier.  Does anyone else remember that?  She was alias Bondia at the time.  I wish I had that post too.  It was a classic...she had three kids and hubby in tow and made them wait in the car.  She said she was headed to her in-laws.

Was just thinking that 3 kids doesn't necessarily mean there is a husband, which Nonesuche brought up....I was never a Bondia/Glenda fan, so I have no info from either, which is fine with me.  I do have a slight recollection, however, of some dialogue about the dossier.  Thanks.

FWIW, there's a poster on the FP, melissa who lives in Aruba who mentioned on one of the recent threads that she's a lot about Renho and offered that she is not married at this time and all her children are from different fathers.  I'm paraphrasing what melissa posted.

Sounds like Renfroe is easy.  If there are any demented Americans (you know who you are) going to Aruba, remember that it's up to Renfroe to prove she isn't.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2007, 12:18:35 PM »

IndyDan,

Nonesuche brought that Melissa FP post over a page or two ago...that's why I asked.  Thanks.

Ah, ok, sorry, it's getting very difficult to keep up these days.  Ya go to the bathroom and you're behind 10 pages.

Laughing  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2007, 12:18:46 PM »

Quote from: IndyDan
Quote from: Dihannah1
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "robots"
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Don't know about the devices, but I would love to have them nail the "leak"....the person that told PVDS they found nothing.  Perhaps it's the same crowd that lead the first misinformation campaign...reporters that emphasize that someone spoke to "the local" reporters.  The ones that talk like that have done the most damage to the island and I would love this team to name names (like Julia Renfro) and demand funds for having to clean up their original misinfo mess.

I seriously doubt the Prosecutor is going to give out ANY significant info to anybody, especially the media, including the locals.  She probably felt she had to say 'something',  so she gave them nothing THEY need to know. I'm sure they are keeping ALL info. far away from the ALE.  Hopefully they are "investigating' them for the corruption as they go!

Hi D1,
My guess is they'll make known what evidence they have AFTER any arrests are made.  I agree, they aren't going to dilvulge anything before they have their case together.

Exactly,  and I can't wait to see it if/when that comes out!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2007, 12:18:54 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
OK, I'll drop the Julia discussion, but I just think it would be ironic if she had gotten Botox or gone under the knife, when she/they cruucified Beth for possibly same.

Also, want to just say that I am so relieved to see that Bailey/Alyce, Loco Stephy, and many others were spoken to by the authorities. I am so glad that someone was listening.  

The pilot/photographer is also very interesting. There is obviously many details we were not privy too.

What is your take on this memphis?  Do you think they could have photographed activities, or a "change of scenery" at the Sloots?  I find that tidbit VERY interesting as well.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2007, 12:20:06 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
ATTENTION!!

I heard the teaser on FOX NEWS about the Dutch returning to the Sloots for more digging.  I AM NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR HERE.  PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. Just passing along what I heard.  Sorry for the confusion.

Hmmm, maybe the found something in the earlier dig that warranted a closer look.
This must be terribly disruptive to the VDSs, maybe they can just stay over at Renhos while this is going on.

Oh, I feel so bad for them.... (where's the sarcasm smiley)
I'm SURE Renfro would love to have them as guests....

Hey Di!! How are ya Sweetie?

I'm great, how 'bout you!  Seems we keep missing each other.  Glad to see everybody back!  Very Happy

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2007, 12:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

What is your take on this memphis?  Do you think they could have photographed activities, or a "change of scenery" at the Sloots?  I find that tidbit VERY interesting as well.

Hi monkeys,

I missed the information about the pilot/photographer. Could someone give me a short summary of the discussion?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2007, 12:25:13 PM »

How many times did Kermit say he came in to make statements, or whatever? IIRC, it was more than a few.

I just think about all of the pics of the VDS grounds, etc., that were floated over the net. Someone took them. Plus, I also thought about Shango  Wink  saying he sees from afar.

I guess it's just a whole big wad of new possibilities in that one little tidbit of info.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 02, 2007, 12:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I noticed a few thing last nite.

1. The International Courts set up / agreed to the 2 year statue for suspect status as described by de Sousa. So it seems to be a law after all.

2. As Robots touched on - this will be going on for a few more months due to the forensics apparently collected at the VDS home. The soil samples alone will take quite a bit of time as that stuff is looked at through a microscope grain by grain. It's gonna take some time to conclude whether or not there is anything there outside of eyeballing a fingernail they can match to Natalee's nail polish found in her luggage. (if in fact she wore nail polish).

3. The silence by the KLPD described by Dave is encouraging. The ALE is a sift. They less they know the better it is for everyone. The last thing Family or anyone else needs is someone in the ALE tipping off the suspects, especially Paulus.

Rob,
There are exceptions to the two year law.  For instance, there are investigations going on in Holland that have been going on for five years was the example we were given.

Did you see the press release that the Minister of Justice has already declared that null and void in the case of Joran and that he will remain a suspect INDEFINITELY?

I think the two year law is for lesser crimes as no where has a statute of limitations on murder any more.  At least nowhere that calls itself civilized.

I don't think they would issue a press release if they had not in fact been able to have Joran's status confirmed as indefinite.  Would look bad if he were in fact released.  The two year is to prevent people from being detained without a trial indefinitely mostly.  As we know, Sporter is far from detained and is running amok in Holland bragging how he lies every day while Greta is inclined to believe him.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 02, 2007, 12:27:58 PM »

Everybody was totally immersed in transcripts, Greta, theory and posts were just flying with meaty stuff. I was doing well just to follow along.

FOM chimed in with one line:

" u r making me horny. ................ooops. wrong site."

I was here, and I had to clean off my moniter after that! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

If a book of SM funnies is ever compiled, I vote that exchange as entry #1!

Arrow glad to be the class clown guys.....lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 02, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi monkeys,

I missed the information about the pilot/photographer. Could someone give me a short summary of the discussion?

TY

There was new info that a Airline Photographer was brought in for questioning something like 6 times....  We suppose he was an arial photographer, but not sure.  This info came from the Deepak/Dr Phil filings (I believe)  

Question is WHY would he be brought in so many times to be questioned?  Very interesting!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: May 02, 2007, 12:30:17 PM »

ATTENTION!!

I heard the teaser on FOX NEWS about the Dutch returning to the Sloots for more digging.  I AM NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR HERE.  PLEASE TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH. Just passing along what I heard.  Sorry for the confusion.

Hmmm, maybe the found something in the earlier dig that warranted a closer look.
This must be terribly disruptive to the VDSs, maybe they can just stay over at Renhos while this is going on.

Maybe they are going back to dig up the POOL!

Maybe that airplane photographer had photos that showed exactly where the new concrete was added.

Maybe, maybe maybe. . . . .I know but for some reason I am very optimistic.  I guess I have finally bought the idea that the Dutch are really searching.  I do now feel that they are, just a feeling and no real proof or reason for feeling so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 02, 2007, 12:30:45 PM »

There was new info that a Airline Photographer was brought in for questioning something like 6 times....  We suppose he was an arial photographer, but not sure.  This info came from the Deepak/Dr Phil filings (I believe)  

Question is WHY would he be brought in so many times to be questioned?  Very interesting!

Thanks, Kimmy! I got behind in reading over the weekend when I had company, and I haven't managed to get caught up since.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: May 02, 2007, 12:30:54 PM »

How long would it take the Kalpoes to go from their house to Joran's? From Joran's to CnC? Any guesses?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: May 02, 2007, 12:31:04 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi monkeys,

TY

BT, hope this link works...

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=150194&highlight=#150194
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

Hi, Memphis and FOM!

Very Happy

I am taking the roller coaster express emotionally and buying into the Dutch search.  I think it is the real deal now.  Did not really until today and just woke up feeling VERY positive about it.

Robots is right.  They don't want an international embarrassment of failure.

Also Julia can quit telling us how to react by saying this will FINALLY put to rest all rumors, etc.

No, it won't.  It would only mean Paulus hid everything.  It will NEVER be put to rest and suspicion off Joran until there is Justice and some other person proven responsible.  Otherwise, he remains the main suspect always and forever in the public opinion.

That's what happens when you lie and lie and say no corpse no case and pour concrete while under suspicion of premeditated murder.

It will change nothing if nothing is found after two years so she better hope they find something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

hey anna et alll........i just can not believe that he would bury her onhis property.....but lots of killers do....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.