April 23, 2024, 09:50:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172122 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: May 02, 2007, 12:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"

Thanks, Memphis!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: May 02, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
How long would it take the Kalpoes to go from their house to Joran's? From Joran's to CnC? Any guesses?

Not postive but maybe 15-20 minutes?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: May 02, 2007, 12:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Rob"
I noticed a few thing last nite.

1. The International Courts set up / agreed to the 2 year statue for suspect status as described by de Sousa. So it seems to be a law after all.

2. As Robots touched on - this will be going on for a few more months due to the forensics apparently collected at the VDS home. The soil samples alone will take quite a bit of time as that stuff is looked at through a microscope grain by grain. It's gonna take some time to conclude whether or not there is anything there outside of eyeballing a fingernail they can match to Natalee's nail polish found in her luggage. (if in fact she wore nail polish).

3. The silence by the KLPD described by Dave is encouraging. The ALE is a sift. They less they know the better it is for everyone. The last thing Family or anyone else needs is someone in the ALE tipping off the suspects, especially Paulus.

Rob,
There are exceptions to the two year law.  For instance, there are investigations going on in Holland that have been going on for five years was the example we were given.

Did you see the press release that the Minister of Justice has already declared that null and void in the case of Joran and that he will remain a suspect INDEFINITELY?

I think the two year law is for lesser crimes as no where has a statute of limitations on murder any more.  At least nowhere that calls itself civilized.

I don't think they would issue a press release if they had not in fact been able to have Joran's status confirmed as indefinite.  Would look bad if he were in fact released.  The two year is to prevent people from being detained without a trial indefinitely mostly.  As we know, Sporter is far from detained and is running amok in Holland bragging how he lies every day while Greta is inclined to believe him.

Rolling Eyes

Anna- I appreciate your comments.
I believe this is all null and void due to the fact that Paulus was released from suspect status.

They knew he was wiretapped and still released him.

And Who was the first person that we know of re-interviewed on Aruba?

If he was not still a suspect, he would not have been re-questioned. They know he is not going to roll over on Joran and vice versa.

I believe Joran's suspect status has been confirmed indefinitely when I see Paulus has had his release from suspect status revoked. JMO anyway.

As for him running amok in Holland, he's been running amok since he was 10 years old and no one did anything about it except a lil sit down with some finger painting with a 'child psychologist' that did seem to get any results. I guess that Drs rep is ruined.

When he's arrested along with his father, I believe it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 02, 2007, 12:43:49 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
hey anna et alll........i just can not believe that he would bury her onhis property.....but lots of killers do....

I have a hard time believing it too, but, they had all the "help" on their side.  They could have figured they can keep anyone from searching, and if they just held out, they'd be home free.  Remember Paulus' comment when talking about finding Natalee - "Good luck with THAT"

I still kinda lean towards her disposal at sea, but anything is possible.

I hope in the very least, they find evidence of her presence at that house.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: May 02, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »

hey anna et alll........i just can not believe that he would bury her onhis property.....but lots of killers do....

The forensic psychiatrists say it gives them a feeling of retaining control over the remains and that alleviates fear of discovery oddly enough.

I wouldn't think Paulus would be that stupid except for his reaction after Natalee disapeared, all that sweating and going to the extreme length of having the actual judge who signed the warrant on hand to countresign it to restrict the scope of the search.

That seems 'way beyond what any innocent person would do.  They'd just let the search go on.  But he had the actual judge who was not even from Aruba in his house to limit it to Joran's apartment which is possibly where Natalee wasn't.

And even Ben Vocking opening the door, a member of the so-called prosecution team to OBSTRUCT the search.

That's a lot for an innocent man with nothing to hide to do.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 02, 2007, 12:46:34 PM »

The forensic psychiatrists say it gives them a feeling of retaining control over the remains and that alleviates fear of discovery oddly enough.

I wouldn't think Paulus would be that stupid except for his reaction after Natalee disapeared, all that sweating and going to the extreme length of having the actual judge who signed the warrant on hand to countresign it to restrict the scope of the search.

That seems 'way beyond what any innocent person would do.  They'd just let the search go on.  But he had the actual judge who was not even from Aruba in his house to limit it to Joran's apartment which is possibly where Natalee wasn't.

And even Ben Vocking opening the door, a member of the so-called prosecution team to OBSTRUCT the search.

That's a lot for an innocent man with nothing to hide to do.

JMO

Absolutely right, Anna. If they were all innocent, why did they put so many obstructions in the way of discovering the truth?

I Stand With The Girl
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 02, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »

yea--forgot about judge resrticting search area.....nice work on going thru all those statement Anna..i know others are on them too.....
i don't know how u all find the time...i am only good for a one-liner here and there...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 02, 2007, 12:50:40 PM »

Rob,
I think Paulus release from suspect status was local and outside the law and more because he was suing them and had the influence to locally have the laws bent into a pretzel.

They may well have thought we were not paying attention and all was safe.

But there are for sure investigations in Holland that have gone on for longer than two years.

In any event we will soon find out around June 10, right?  

Time flies and I must go pay bills as I did not realize the month had changed on me while I was just trying to keep up in the cage!

One more question. . . .

Isn't Anita still in Holland keeping tabs on the Sporter and his alleged mono? He looks terrible and so well might have some disease or other.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 02, 2007, 12:52:04 PM »

What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

In My Opinion
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #429 on: May 02, 2007, 12:53:51 PM »

If I was innocent and being accused. I would BEG them to search everything to prove MY innocence.

OT-- Klaas, is there any way for me to turn off  the avi's and graphics on here  temporarily? I looked in my Profile and didn't see anything, but still hoping....    I'm at work, and all the sparkly's and pics. make it so obvious I am not doing 'work' stuff......   Hard to keep up hiding my screen and reading at the same time.  I do have my priorities!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 02, 2007, 12:55:20 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: May 02, 2007, 12:56:07 PM »

Anna- I have no idea where Anita is. I do know this, their school year is not like ours. The kids go to school til July and have a month off, and then their back to school. So unless they changed that, I would think she is teaching unless she is on a vacation or sabbatical.

It was always weird seeing kids in school uniforms getting ready to get on the bus in July.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: May 02, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I have a hard time believing it too, but, they had all the "help" on their side.  They could have figured they can keep anyone from searching, and if they just held out, they'd be home free.  Remember Paulus' comment when talking about finding Natalee - "Good luck with THAT"

I still kinda lean towards her disposal at sea, but anything is possible.

I hope in the very least, they find evidence of her presence at that house.

Me too. Sea that is.

I also agree the suspects got very comfortable at some point, which may  coorespond to them being sure she'll never be found.

I'm hoping for some kind of evidence, but never really expected them to find her body.

Hi Anna!
I'm try to print some stuff and I keep getting RealPlayer popping up on my screen. That has something to do with tr;ying to get SM radio.  Laughing
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: May 02, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »

Hi, Memphis and FOM!

Very Happy

I am taking the roller coaster express emotionally and buying into the Dutch search.  I think it is the real deal now.  Did not really until today and just woke up feeling VERY positive about it.

Robots is right.  They don't want an international embarrassment of failure.

Also Julia can quit telling us how to react by saying this will FINALLY put to rest all rumors, etc.

No, it won't.  It would only mean Paulus hid everything.  It will NEVER be put to rest and suspicion off Joran until there is Justice and some other person proven responsible.  Otherwise, he remains the main suspect always and forever in the public opinion.

That's what happens when you lie and lie and say no corpse no case and pour concrete while under suspicion of premeditated murder.

It will change nothing if nothing is found after two years so she better hope they find something.

Anna, this post is spot on!

And Julia needs to stop whining about the investigation/search costs.
She can take that complaint to the Van der Sloots. In fact, Aruba should send them the bill!

Julia would be smart to hope that the Dutch investigators find
forensic evidence and put the perps away because THAT RESULT
and ONLY THAT RESULT will let Aruba move on.

JUSTICE          

CLOSE WON'T CUT IT

JUSTICE

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 02, 2007, 12:57:21 PM »

the DUTCH had a choice

CHOICE #1

read over the statements, ponder them, and eventually end up with the
same CONCLUSION as ALE all done from an office in their own country.

CHOICE #2

get results and solve the case  so that they will never be COMPARED to the HORRIBLE investigation that occured by ALE

im going with OPTION #2  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: May 02, 2007, 12:59:08 PM »

Rob,
I think Paulus release from suspect status was local and outside the law and more because he was suing them and had the influence to locally have the laws bent into a pretzel.

They may well have thought we were not paying attention and all was safe.

But there are for sure investigations in Holland that have gone on for longer than two years.

In any event we will soon find out around June 10, right?  

Time flies and I must go pay bills as I did not realize the month had changed on me while I was just trying to keep up in the cage!

One more question. . . .

Isn't Anita still in Holland keeping tabs on the Sporter and his alleged mono? He looks terrible and so well might have some disease or other.

Also, I think Paulus' release as a "suspect" is in no way indicitive of how they view his son as one.  Remember, Joran and the K2's were the last known people to have been seen with Natalee alive.  That much is proven FACT, and cannot be disputed.  How Paulus plays into this case is a bit more interpretive, therefore harder to prove.  It wasn't suprising that he was released officially as a suspect at the time it happened.  Sure, he probably guilty of some degree of involvement.  But, I think the bigger "fish" to fry in this case is the son, not the father...

Of course, I said there'd be no way in hell Joran would have been released from custody a year and change ago.  I was tragically wrong there.  But, I feel kind of the same way about this 2-year nonsense.  I'd be inclined to believe he'll remain a suspect until he is exonorated, or that title changes to convicted murderer.

Just my 2 cents.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 02, 2007, 01:00:09 PM »

the DUTCH team Sees the ELEPHANT in the living room

ALE attempted to make it DISAPPEAR

elephants dont disappear

unlesss you think that magicians and illusionists have REAL POWERS

note.........they dont have special powers  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 02, 2007, 01:03:37 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

elephants dont disappear

Laughing

I'll catch ya'll later. Real Player is copying everything on my gigabank and won't stop.  Confused  Getting frustrated....must concentrate....
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: May 02, 2007, 01:03:54 PM »

'...He (Joran) looks terrible and so well might have some disease or other. "

Yes, Joran has Dutch-are-closing-in-on-me-itis.
Pre-jail jitters. Wink

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: May 02, 2007, 01:04:07 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "robots"

elephants dont disappear

Laughing

I'll catch ya'll later. Real Player is copying everything on my gigabank and won't stop.  Confused  Getting frustrated....must concentrate....

Shocked

LOL

see ya

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.