April 25, 2024, 11:21:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172162 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: May 02, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »

Here's my only issue with the "concrete pouring" theory:

We all know that if anything, Paulus was well educated in the legal system and the ALE's investigative practices.  His notorious "no body, no case" advice is a glaing example of that.  This being the case, couldn't you assume that he'd be well aware of the risk of his encasing Natalee's remains in concrete on his very own property?  Surely all it would take would be a simple search to uncover her remains, and then all bets would be off for him and his son?  He may be a lot of things (mostly BAD), but unintelligent don't seem to be one of them...

I do believe Natalee's body was staged on that property for a very short amount of time.  Once they had the opportunity, they moved her...most likely to the ocean.

Thoughts?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: May 02, 2007, 01:08:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.

Do you have a copy of that wiretap and also Deepak's email where he reportedly says he had sex with Natalee? These two statements are really starting to bother me, I would like to look at them again.

In My Opinion
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: May 02, 2007, 01:09:55 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
the DUTCH team Sees the ELEPHANT in the living room

ALE attempted to make it DISAPPEAR

elephants dont disappear

unlesss you think that magicians and illusionists have REAL POWERS

note.........they dont have special powers  Cool

What do you mean...they don't?!?!  So, you're telling me that I paid over $300 in Vegas, and didn't witness authentic powers being exhibited by a true wizard?!?!

I feel dirty and used... Embarassed  Crying or Very sad
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 02, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Here's my only issue with the "concrete pouring" theory:

We all know that if anything, Paulus was well educated in the legal system and the ALE's investigative practices.  His notorious "no body, no case" advice is a glaing example of that.  This being the case, couldn't you assume that he'd be well aware of the risk of his encasing Natalee's remains in concrete on his very own property?  Surely all it would take would be a simple search to uncover her remains, and then all bets would be off for him and his son?  He may be a lot of things (mostly BAD), but unintelligent don't seem to be one of them...

I do believe Natalee's body was staged on that property for a very short amount of time.  Once they had the opportunity, they moved her...most likely to the ocean.

Thoughts?

Agreed, and well said.

That's  exactly what I think.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: May 02, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "robots"
the DUTCH team Sees the ELEPHANT in the living room

ALE attempted to make it DISAPPEAR

elephants dont disappear

unlesss you think that magicians and illusionists have REAL POWERS

note.........they dont have special powers  Cool

What do you mean...they don't?!?!  So, you're telling me that I paid over $300 in Vegas, and didn't witness authentic powers being exhibited by a true wizard?!?!

I feel dirty and used... Embarassed  Crying or Very sad

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 02, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »

Spock-----someone will help.....monkeys must be at lunch..
i am going too........

HI ROBOTS!
HI KLASS!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: May 02, 2007, 01:11:29 PM »

Hi Hi Cool

I think they released Paulus from suspect status so he could be sworn in to the Bar of Aruba and the Netherland Antilles. Wink Then open up his own law firm.

Carlo & van der Sloot is located in the island of Aruba, Dutch Caribbean. We are a full service law firm, with attorneys who practice in all areas of the law. The attorneys of our law firm are members of the Bar of Aruba and of the Netherlands Antilles and are licensed to practice in both jurisdictions.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 02, 2007, 01:12:01 PM »

What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.

Do you have a copy of that wiretap and also Deepak's email where he reportedly says he had sex with Natalee? These two statements are really starting to bother me, I would like to look at them again.

The wiretap info was from a Diario article as relayed by one of their reporters that were outside the courthouse and not dismissed by Joran supporters.  Red did a front page on it, I'll try to find it.  I don't have time to search right now though as I need to run to the store.  

Deepak emails are in the Important Case Document forum.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: May 02, 2007, 01:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Spock-----someone will help.....monkeys must be at lunch..
i am going too........

HI ROBOTS!
HI KLASS!

Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 02, 2007, 01:13:26 PM »

Need to run to the store, brb
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 02, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
How long would it take the Kalpoes to go from their house to Joran's? From Joran's to CnC? Any guesses?

2K to JVDS 20 - 25 minutes

JVDS to C&C's  15 minutes

I found my notes

Howdy Monkeys!!  Very Happy
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: May 02, 2007, 01:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
OT-- Klaas, is there any way for me to turn off  the avi's and graphics on here  temporarily? I looked in my Profile and didn't see anything, but still hoping....    I'm at work, and all the sparkly's and pics. make it so obvious I am not doing 'work' stuff......   Hard to keep up hiding my screen and reading at the same time.  I do have my priorities!  Wink

LOL!!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: May 02, 2007, 01:19:57 PM »

Nothing new today? You would think all those KLPD are busy doing something...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: May 02, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »

u go to the store alot....lol

Arrow r u really off having a quickie????

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 02, 2007, 01:21:30 PM »

hehehehehehee

CODE WORD = ??????????????????????????????

- A Horse's Tale
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 02, 2007, 01:21:40 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 02, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »

Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

FOM you bad monkey!!  Laughing
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: May 02, 2007, 01:27:43 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Forgive me if someone else has posted this prior but I was just watching the replays of Greta on the FP last night, and read thru the comments and found this one made a short while ago?

It's #19 by Melissa?

I cannot listen to Julia Renfro’s irritating voice. I am tired of hearing her say how much money Aruba has spent on the Natalee Holloway “vanishment”. I lived in Aruba and I know more about Julia than I care to. For instance, her children are fathered by different men - the last being her married black boy friend. She should just keep her mouth shut and perhaps take a look in the mirror.

Comment by Melissa | May 2, 2007, 11:06 am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

And wouldn't that increase her chances of being somehow directly related to an interested party in this mess....go Melissa, tell more.

Just reading and catching up and saw this....

I am the mother of two children by different fathers..ALot of you guys have known me for a longtime...Even though I dont like Julia Renfro..AT ALL...Lets try and keep these kind of comments to a minimum, if yall dont mind...
I know for a fact that I am not involved in anything shady, nor are my chances of being so higher because I have two kids by two different dads....I am a very responsible, intelligent human being...I am a single mom that busts her hump, has no man in her life, and would go to the ends of the earth to do the right thing...
So, if we are gonna judge, lets just on what we know as fact...and not on someone's personal issues....Just my humble opinion....

"God dont like ugly"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: May 02, 2007, 01:27:50 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

Pssstttt.....I think FOM has s-e-x on the brain.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 02, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Rock On!!  Cool

isnt that right after the confession was given/retracted?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.