April 25, 2024, 08:42:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172155 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: May 02, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.

Klaas ... I cannot comprehend why this wiretap evidence did not stand in the way of favorable rulings when Paulus was released from detention ... when the scope of the official search warrant was reduced ... when he was declared no longer a suspect and ... when he was awarded compensation.  Why did the Superior Court rule negatively in regards to Paulus' motion for further compensation?  The wiretap evidence never made any difference in previous ruling which benefited Paulus.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/paulus-van-der-sloots-detainment.html

Because KJ didn't release that information to the Judge at that time.  The judge can only rule by what he is given by the Prosecutors office.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: May 02, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »

Thats all I was trying to say, thirdstrike..Thank you  Wink

"God dont like ugly"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: May 02, 2007, 01:56:18 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
if i have ever said anything to offend anyone...im sorry

ROBOTS BLANKET APOLOGY

Robots, now I'm gonna have to go back and think of something you've done to offend me just so I can take advantage of your blanket apology. I mean, heck, if somebody is giving something away free, I might as well get my share - right?  Wink  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Forgive me if someone else has posted this prior but I was just watching the replays of Greta on the FP last night, and read thru the comments and found this one made a short while ago?

It's #19 by Melissa?

I cannot listen to Julia Renfro’s irritating voice. I am tired of hearing her say how much money Aruba has spent on the Natalee Holloway “vanishment”. I lived in Aruba and I know more about Julia than I care to. For instance, her children are fathered by different men - the last being her married black boy friend. She should just keep her mouth shut and perhaps take a look in the mirror.

Comment by Melissa | May 2, 2007, 11:06 am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

And wouldn't that increase her chances of being somehow directly related to an interested party in this mess....go Melissa, tell more.

Just reading and catching up and saw this....

I am the mother of two children by different fathers..ALot of you guys have known me for a longtime...Even though I dont like Julia Renfro..AT ALL...Lets try and keep these kind of comments to a minimum, if yall dont mind...
I know for a fact that I am not involved in anything shady, nor are my chances of being so higher because I have two kids by two different dads....I am a very responsible, intelligent human being...I am a single mom that busts her hump, has no man in her life, and would go to the ends of the earth to do the right thing...
So, if we are gonna judge, lets just on what we know as fact...and not on someone's personal issues....Just my humble opinion....

Nikki, I'll be brief but I can assure you my post had no intention of reflecting upon you or attacking JRenfro if that's what you are implying. I found it interesting and I trust Klaas will edit it if she feels it necessary to remove it.

Lately it seems some are reverting back to personal attacks and I find that very troubling as well, but I keep my mouth shut about it.

have a great day

I continue to stand with the girl.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2007, 01:57:08 PM »

I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about Greta and Arlene.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: May 02, 2007, 01:57:09 PM »

Any comments can be made to me directly..nikkibnurse@aol.com...same AIM addy...
Other than that, Lets drop this .....

"God dont like ugly"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: May 02, 2007, 01:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

I don't believe ANY woman should be called out of their name...regardless of how one feels about them...
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: May 02, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »

Quote from: "Frank"

very easy to see why you would have thought so....
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: May 02, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »

Thanks..Like I said, I have problems with JR as well..Just dont find the appropriateness in bashing her child rearing practices....

Some may have found it offensive about the "black man" comment...

To each his own, right?

We just need to watch who we may offend..end of story.... Shocked

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: May 02, 2007, 01:59:51 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

So, if we are gonna judge, lets just on what we know as fact...and not on someone's personal issues....Just my humble opinion....

Words of Wisdom!

Thank you nikki

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 02, 2007, 01:59:53 PM »

MY SUGGESTION TO EVERYONE

Stop taking things so personal!  The post about Renfro was a post on the front page of SM copied here in the forum.  It's the front page posters personal opinion of Julia Renfro, THAT'S ALL.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: May 02, 2007, 01:59:54 PM »

See I disagree Nikki, you opened this discussion and in my past experiences going "private" as you call it only contributes further to forwarded emails and etcetera. I won't participate further period but that is my decision, not yours.

I see plenty here on the lively to discuss of merit beyond the few posts I have made so please have at it.

I continue to stand with the girl.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: May 02, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Lately it seems some are reverting back to personal attacks and I find that very troubling as well, but I keep my mouth shut about it.

have a great day

I don't think we should none!  Personal attacks have no place in this forum.  We're above that.  We set the bar, and it's our collective responsibility to keep it as high as possible...

And, you have a GREAT day yourself!  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: May 02, 2007, 02:01:24 PM »

Stop taking things so personal!  The post about Renfro was a post on the front page of SM copied here in the forum.  It's the front page posters personal opinion of Julia Renfro, THAT'S ALL.

Great suggestion !
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: May 02, 2007, 02:01:52 PM »

BTW- Beth Twitty doesnt have two kids by two different fathers. Let's not get that rumor goin'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: May 02, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »

Would it have been possible to have edited that FP poster's comment out instead of allowing it to stick up in here?

Just a suggestion?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: May 02, 2007, 02:03:46 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Would it have been possible to have edited that FP poster's comment out instead of allowing it to stick up in here?

Just a suggestion?

oh yeah thats what we need, MORE CENSORSHIP!!

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: May 02, 2007, 02:03:52 PM »

Just a suggestion?

Would you like to be a moderator?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: May 02, 2007, 02:04:00 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
BTW- Beth Twitty doesnt have two kids by two different fathers. Let's not get that rumor goin'.

At the same time, I'm not so sure Beth would condone calling other women who have kids by 2 different fathers "whores"... Rolling Eyes
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:08 PM »

Just a suggestion?

Would you like to be a moderator?

Not at all klass.  At the same time, I don't want to be a cop either, but I'll for sure be critical of their abilities to protect us if need be...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.