April 24, 2024, 11:09:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172150 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:12 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Rob"
BTW- Beth Twitty doesnt have two kids by two different fathers. Let's not get that rumor goin'.

At the same time, I'm not so sure Beth would condone calling other women who have kids by 2 different fathers "whores"... Rolling Eyes

I didn't hear Beth say that.. did you?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:22 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Do we know if Julia Renfro is actually married?

Technically, maybe. I do know that in June 05 when Renfro was *helping* Natalee's family that an American girlfriend of hers came to visit. This girlfriend had an affair with Renfro's husband.

This is not really *news* but Renfro is a public figure who inserted herself into this case in a biased manner. It also might explain how Renfro's twisted mind can summon up the extreme hatred she has directed towards Natalee and her family.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:36 PM »

Sigh....It wasnt the posters comment that bothered me so much as it was some of our fellow monkeys  saying, "right! Whore!" etc etc...And chiming in..I was giving another perspective....

I just wanted to simply state my opinion on it...I was offended, yes..and I wont apologize for that...

I will apologize if any of YOU think that i was offensive to YOU..I was simply giving My opinion which we All do....

"God dont like ugly"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:47 PM »

BTW- Beth Twitty doesnt have two kids by two different fathers. Let's not get that rumor goin'.

At the same time, I'm not so sure Beth would condone calling other women who have kids by 2 different fathers "whores"... Rolling Eyes

you have comopletely twisted the original post into something different, go back and re-read it
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: May 02, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »

Thirdstrike - lately it seems everytime you stop by you want to be a moderator here.  Maybe you should contact Red and see if he'll take you up on it.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: May 02, 2007, 02:06:28 PM »

Not saying she did.  I'm saying that she's the epitomy of class, and I'd be willing to bet that word has probably never come out of her mouth...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 02, 2007, 02:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

FOM you bad monkey!!  Laughing

isnt that right after the confession was given/retracted?

And right before the bogus SEARCH!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 02, 2007, 02:08:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

thanks for getting back on topic,  what was the dtae of the bogus search, do you know?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 02, 2007, 02:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Lately it seems some are reverting back to personal attacks and I find that very troubling as well, but I keep my mouth shut about it.

have a great day

I don't think we should none!  Personal attacks have no place in this forum.  We're above that.  We set the bar, and it's our collective responsibility to keep it as high as possible...

And, you have a GREAT day yourself!  Wink

yes you have effectively twisted a FP post into a slam of a racial nature which I highly resent and do see quite clearly what the goal is here.

I however cannot forget that Julia RENFRO stated to the whole world who would listen that Natalee was pregnant with her stepfather's baby??????

double standards don't impress me and yes please no crytic winks again either as I object to a subtle attack.

There is much to discuss, blah and frank are here as well and both seem to have something to contribute so I hope and pray you can now allow that to happen?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 02, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I agree with Snoop Dawg that the concrete could have been poured to cover up blood stains, rather than to conceal a body. I can imagine that on some surfaces it would be almost impossible to completely eradicate blood stains.

I doubt anybody much thinks at this late date they will locate a whole, intact body.  Forensic evidence of her being there is what I am hoping for, something with DNA, or maybe even fingerprints on things.  A murder weapon, could be just about anything.

Just hoping they can find something!  Oh, and I don't believe cadaver dogs can tell the difference between corpses.  In other words, they can't tell for sure it was Natalee in a certain place, maybe temporarily, let's say.  Only that a deceased human was there at one time.  But they can do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 02, 2007, 02:12:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thirdstrike - lately it seems everytime you stop by you want to be a moderator here.  Maybe you should contact Red and see if he'll take you up on it.

Sorry you feel that way.  I can assure you it's not the case though...

I'm a little confused as to the resistance by many in here to be against having to hear women refered to as "whores" and "sluts" because of the way they live their life instead of what they say about this case.  I have a daughter...a mother...and a sister.  And, I would NEVER want them to be refered to by that name...regardless of what people think of them.  It's abusive, unintelligent, and outright ugly.

What I've always enjoyed about coming here is the dignity and class of the people and information being relayed to the collective via the boards.  I've heard MANY complain about those other places being more about name calling then investigative relevance.  This place has always...for me anyway...been about the facts.  Why can't I voice my displeasure when it's not?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: May 02, 2007, 02:13:05 PM »

Not saying she did.  I'm saying that she's the epitomy of class, and I'd be willing to bet that word has probably never come out of her mouth...

TS, I'm not going to argue with you about something we obviously agree upon. I don't like Julia, her tactics, her motives, or her personality. Personally, I think she is despicable.

And that crap she pulled claiming Jug pushed.... and then she created a diversion on 6-13-2005 when she tracked Jug and his friends down when they were shopping for clothes and told them that Natalee would be presented at the courthouse...

This woman has more than an active role in the disinformation. And that's not just my opinion.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: May 02, 2007, 02:13:24 PM »

Thirdstrike - you are perpetuating it now.  You are bringing far more attention to it than it deserves.  Please stop discussion the issue.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: May 02, 2007, 02:14:21 PM »

I think I remember reading that TES is going back out in june...Can anyone tell me why June and not now? Just curious if there is a reason, other than them being incredibly busy, for them to wait......

"God dont like ugly"
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: May 02, 2007, 02:14:43 PM »

Thirdstrike - you are perpetuating it now.  You are bringing far more attention to it than it deserves.  Please stop discussion the issue.

Yes Ma'am!  As you wish...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: May 02, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »

I agree with Snoop Dawg that the concrete could have been poured to cover up blood stains, rather than to conceal a body. I can imagine that on some surfaces it would be almost impossible to completely eradicate blood stains.

I doubt anybody much thinks at this late date they will locate a whole, intact body.  Forensic evidence of her being there is what I am hoping for, something with DNA, or maybe even fingerprints on things.  A murder weapon, could be just about anything.

Just hoping they can find something!  Oh, and I don't believe cadaver dogs can tell the difference between corpses.  In other words, they can't tell for sure it was Natalee in a certain place, maybe temporarily, let's say.  Only that a deceased human was there at one time.  But they can do that.

Yep, me too, Anna. I think if they can find any forensic evidence at all that Natalee was there in that house, it will be a victory. I'd be happy with one of her fingernails if that was all they could find.

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: May 02, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »

Rock On!!  Cool

thanks for getting back on topic,  what was the dtae of the bogus search, do you know?

Sorry Blah I can't find that in my notes.  I've got about a 3" stack of paper, and I'm multitasking as usual.  Maybe somebody else knows.  I have glanced through a lot of other stuff that really raises some red flags.  Wish I had more time to bring them out for discussion.  Prolly tonight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: May 02, 2007, 02:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I think I remember reading that TES is going back out in june...Can anyone tell me why June and not now? Just curious if there is a reason, other than them being incredibly busy, for them to wait......

I imagine it has something to do with getting everything ready.  It's a deep water search, so they have to have the ship and the equipment.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: May 02, 2007, 02:18:25 PM »

Yep.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: May 02, 2007, 02:20:53 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

I imagine it has something to do with getting everything ready.  It's a deep water search, so they have to have the ship and the equipment.

with the amount of missing people in the States, I doubt Tim is going to Aruba based on a whim... I hope he finds Natalee.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.