April 24, 2024, 10:59:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172149 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: May 02, 2007, 02:21:41 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

FOM you bad monkey!!  Laughing

isnt that right after the confession was given/retracted?

And right before the bogus SEARCH!

thanks for getting back on topic,  what was the dtae of the bogus search, do you know?

I want to say June 16.  My memory only says June 16 or 19,  don't have doc for that but bet somebody does.  So the concrete was VERY fresh when the searchers were there and no one said a word about it???

WTH were they thinking!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 02, 2007, 02:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I think I remember reading that TES is going back out in june...Can anyone tell me why June and not now? Just curious if there is a reason, other than them being incredibly busy, for them to wait......

I imagine it has something to do with getting everything ready.  It's a deep water search, so they have to have the ship and the equipment.

with the amount of missing people in the States, I doubt Tim is going to Aruba based on a whim... I hope he finds Natalee.

Wasn't he planning to do a deepwater search a while back and couldn't get some permits to do it? Maybe the paperwork takes a certain amount of time to go through.

I Stand With The Girl
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: May 02, 2007, 02:23:18 PM »

I think I remember reading that TES is going back out in june...Can anyone tell me why June and not now? Just curious if there is a reason, other than them being incredibly busy, for them to wait......

I imagine it has something to do with getting everything ready.  It's a deep water search, so they have to have the ship and the equipment.

with the amount of missing people in the States, I doubt Tim is going to Aruba based on a whim... I hope he finds Natalee.

I agree, and that is what prompted my question....When I found out they were going back,my heart leapt...I know they turned that island upside down the last time they were there...I love Tim Miller..have the  most respect for him...would like to see him President... Very Happy

I feel that if TES is going b ack, they must have something to go on....

"God dont like ugly"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: May 02, 2007, 02:25:52 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005.  Beth was at the home on June 21st .

Rock On!!  Cool

FOM you bad monkey!!  Laughing

isnt that right after the confession was given/retracted?

And right before the bogus SEARCH!

thanks for getting back on topic,  what was the dtae of the bogus search, do you know?

I want to say June 16.  My memory only says June 16 or 19,  don't have doc for that but bet somebody does.  So the concrete was VERY fresh when the searchers were there and no one said a word about it???

WTH were they thinking!

LOL!! We know that one area the ALE was very interested to look at was the garden..Was that from obvious change in the landscape or they already had a tip?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: May 02, 2007, 02:28:55 PM »

I think the VDS home was searched on 6-15-2005.. I'm looking through some stuff, but I don't see the exact date.. I'm almost sure it was 6-15-2005.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 02, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys, Just here for a moment.
I personally hope the Dutch prosecutors find something to prosecute someone. As much as I would like to see Natalee found I would prefer she was found by the Dutch.

Tim and Tes do so much for missing people. I would rather they save there time, money and effort for a later time.JMHO

I do find it reallly interesting that the concrete was done so early in the investigation. OK Bye now

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: May 02, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property.

Officers on the scene would not comment, and police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said he had no information.

MORE COMEMENCIA WAS AT THE VAN DER SLOOT HOUSE:

Updated Wed. Jun. 15, 2005 10:37 PM ET

Associated Press

NOORD, Aruba -- Aruban police Wednesday searched the home of a high-ranking Dutch judicial official whose son was with an Alabama honors student the night she disappeared, carrying out plastic garbage bags full of items and towing away two vehicles.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: May 02, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
BTW- Beth Twitty doesn't have two kids by two different fathers. Let's not get that rumor goin'.

At the same time, I'm not so sure Beth would condone calling other women who have kids by 2 different fathers "whores"... Rolling Eyes

I didn't hear Beth say that.. did you?

Not saying she did.  I'm saying that she's the epitomy of class, and I'd be willing to bet that word has probably never come out of her mouth...

You have no way of knowing any such thing, XXX.  You might be surprised at the words that will come out of somebody's mouth when they are pushed beyond human endurance.

Three children with three fathers, not two, but the last one was a married man was the point.  I think biracial children have special issues to deal with sometimes and they need their fathers more than single race children.  I say this as the mother of biracial children, mine are beautiful tan Hispanics and I made sure their father was in their life for guidance with those issues until the last one graduated from high school and it was not easy.  But I did it.

I have been married more than once, big whoop, but only once in the Church.  I don't think the comments about certain people are based just on their childbearing practices but what some of us have been told was their occupation or hobby or whatever in years past.

No one with a brain thinks a woman with children by more than one man is a bad person, has nothing to do with character.  The person being bashed has other issued that do and I don't like that married man business.  That is a major no no in my book, I don't care who you are.

Being single again, I have married men hit on me all the time and I send them packing in short order!  I have no respect for any woman who is willing to destroy the family of another.  Don't even think about it if you are married!  

If that offends, I am sorry but it is what I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #528 on: May 02, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »

here is the link to the last post I made.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

+++

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 02, 2007, 02:33:42 PM »

so, I noticed again that the Natalee Behavior section of the wikipedia article is GONE again.

Just thought ya'll might want to know.

Very Happy

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: May 02, 2007, 02:34:55 PM »

here is the link to the last post I made.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159601,00.html

Thanks Rob.

Snoopy's post:

Also found in my notes that the new concrete around the pool area was done between June 12 - 15, 2005. Beth was at the home on June 21st .

So the search was on June 15 of the sloot home, right after the concrete work was done?  No wonder PVDS didn't want a complete search.  Rolling Eyes
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: May 02, 2007, 02:34:56 PM »

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property.

Officers on the scene would not comment, and police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said he had no information.

MORE COMEMENCIA WAS AT THE VAN DER SLOOT HOUSE:

Updated Wed. Jun. 15, 2005 10:37 PM ET

Associated Press

NOORD, Aruba -- Aruban police Wednesday searched the home of a high-ranking Dutch judicial official whose son was with an Alabama honors student the night she disappeared, carrying out plastic garbage bags full of items and towing away two vehicles.

Bah.. Papito also handled the Jogger and the Kalpoe Vehicle..You hear TJ Wards Radio Interview? He thinks they got the wrong car!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: May 02, 2007, 02:36:02 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
so, I noticed again that the Natalee Behavior section of the wikipedia article is GONE again.

Very Happy

It's a constant battle.  It just proves what a farce Wiki can be.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 02, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »

Rob,
On one of Dana’s interviews, might have even been last year, Tim said he thought Natalee’s body was in the ocean and is recoverable.  And at that time TES was about $100K short in funds to do the search.
I agree, I doubt Tim and TES are going to do a deep sea search based on a whim.  I think he knows something that’s not been made common knowledge to the general public.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: May 02, 2007, 02:38:12 PM »

Very Happy

Is this not just WILD!!  We remove the lies and somebody puts them back up again!!

They must monitor it every day.

Perhaps we should, too, to make sure its not put back.

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 02, 2007, 02:39:29 PM »

:::stomps on cooties::::

Sorry.  I peeked in at RU to see if the head of the NFI had contacted Julie Renfroe or anyone there to tell them the results of any forensic testing.   Rolling Eyes

What I did notice through the fog of Raid I had to use while there, is that they have a lot of opinions that aren't based on anything except their emotions.   They slant the truth or make up stories to support their statements because they know they don't have anything to back up their opinions.  Whatever the monkeys disagree on, there seems to be rational thought involved.  I haven't seen monkeys try to slant the facts to support their theories, even if theories about people or events differ.  That, to me, is one of the things that makes this site different.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 02, 2007, 02:39:43 PM »

Very Happy

Is this not just WILD!!  We remove the lies and somebody puts them back up again!!

They must monitor it every day.

Perhaps we should, too, to make sure its not put back.

They do!! I added some things last night and they were deleted this morning. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 02, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
:::stomps on cooties::::

Sorry.  I peeked in at RU to see if the head of the NFI had contacted Julie Renfroe or anyone there to tell them the results of any forensic testing.   Rolling Eyes

What I did notice through the fog of Raid I had to use while there, is that they have a lot of opinions that aren't based on anything except their emotions.   They slant the truth or make up stories to support their statements because they know they don't have anything to back up their opinions.  Whatever the monkeys disagree on, there seems to be rational thought involved.  I haven't seen monkeys try to slant the facts to support their theories, even if theories about people or events differ.  That, to me, is one of the things that makes this site different.

I monitor those sites all day and will post if anyone from Aruba posts anything of interest.  Yes, they have actually blamed everything on Beth and Natalee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: May 02, 2007, 02:42:44 PM »

So the concrete might not have even been good and dry and yet the searchers didn't think a thing of it?

Rolling Eyes

I have never heard of such a thing in an investigation.

Just shows what a true farce it really was!

PERSONA NON GRATA

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 02, 2007, 02:43:25 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
I agree with Snoop Dawg that the concrete could have been poured to cover up blood stains, rather than to conceal a body. I can imagine that on some surfaces it would be almost impossible to completely eradicate blood stains.

BINGO

NICE JOB SNOOPY
ROCK ON MONKEYS!
i am at the library---no on make me laugh!!!!!!!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.