April 18, 2024, 01:22:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172057 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: May 02, 2007, 02:46:31 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Rob"
Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property.

Officers on the scene would not comment, and police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said he had no information.

MORE COMEMENCIA WAS AT THE VAN DER SLOOT HOUSE:

Updated Wed. Jun. 15, 2005 10:37 PM ET

Associated Press

NOORD, Aruba -- Aruban police Wednesday searched the home of a high-ranking Dutch judicial official whose son was with an Alabama honors student the night she disappeared, carrying out plastic garbage bags full of items and towing away two vehicles.

Bah.. Papito also handled the Jogger and the Kalpoe Vehicle..You hear TJ Wards Radio Interview? He thinks they got the wrong car!!!

*******, remember early on there was the rumor that it was Papito the Butterfly who was the real Godfather of one of the Sloot children instead of van der Straaten who might as well have been but wasn't in fact.

Just a rumor but I did hear that.

I lost the link to that Ward radio interview.  If anybody still has it, please post again as I don't think I could ever find it with all the pages we are accumulating at such a rapid speed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: May 02, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »

Two police officers walked through the Van Der Sloot family's one-story, yellow-beige home, while others guarded the entranceway. A blue sport utility vehicle and a red Jeep were also towed from the property.

Officers on the scene would not comment, and police spokesman Edwin Comemencia said he had no information.

Associated Press

NOORD, Aruba -- Aruban police Wednesday searched the home of a high-ranking Dutch judicial official whose son was with an Alabama honors student the night she disappeared, carrying out plastic garbage bags full of items and towing away two vehicles.

Bah.. Papito also handled the Jogger and the Kalpoe Vehicle..You hear TJ Wards Radio Interview? He thinks they got the wrong car!!!

Ha Ha Ha ... *******, of course I heard it..I linked it. LOL... I know he said that...
So many areas of apparent malfeasance...that's how you know it was not a competent investigation... and we're all still here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: May 02, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Spock"
What exactly was Paulus' statement to the police regarding 4 am, McDonalds, Natalee and Joran?

It wasn't a statement to police but a wiretap of PVDS phone in which he spoke of it.  The previously unknown wiretap information was produced at the last PVDS hearing to collect money which was denied, partially due to this wiretap information.

Klaas ... I cannot comprehend why this wiretap evidence did not stand in the way of favorable rulings when Paulus was released from detention ... when the scope of the official search warrant was reduced ... when he was declared no longer a suspect and ... when he was awarded compensation.  Why did the Superior Court rule negatively in regards to Paulus' motion for further compensation?  The wiretap evidence never made any difference in previous ruling which benefited Paulus.

Janet

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/04/paulus-van-der-sloots-detainment.html

Because KJ didn't release that information to the Judge at that time.  The judge can only rule by what he is given by the Prosecutors office.

Klaas ... I cannot comprehend why Karin Janssen did not release this wiretap evidence to the judge in each of Paulus' court appearances unless she was part of the coverup.  Also ... it is beyond my understanding why Karin Janssen knowing that the wiretap evidence was in her possession bowed to Paulus' threat of a lawsuit against the prosecutor's office if he did not get a "good conduct" document that was required if he were to qualify as a practicing lawyer.

All along I was giving Karin Janssen the benefit of the doubt that she was presenting the court with all available evidence each time one of the suspects appeared before the judge and ... blaming corrupt judges for the favorable rulings.

Janet

Bon Dia Aruba
01/06/2006

CASE AGAINST PUBLIC PROSECUTOR

Paul van der Sloot asked the judge to be registered as a lawyer. When making such a petition, the judge asks the Attorney General (AG) of Aruba if they have something against the person being registered as an attorney. The AG bases her advice on data from the “Justitiele Documentatiedienst” (justice documentation service).

It is in the “Justitiele Documentatiedienst” that judge decisions in penal cases (sentence) and prosecutor decisions (sepot? Or conditional sepot?) are registered. The Justitiele Documentatiedienst then gives a so called conduct declaration.

In the case of Mr. Paul van der Sloot, there is a case registered in the Justitiele Documentatiedienst. As it is known, in June 2005, Mr. van der Sloot was detained but there is still no decision from the prosecutor nor from the judge. This made it such that a good conduct document could not be given.

On this basis, Mr. Paul van der Sloot decided to start a case against the Public Prosecutor. Bon Dia’s investigation shows that Mr. van der Sloot made a petition to the court for this case and it was determined that this case will take place on January 11 at 2 in the afternoon.

CASE WILL NOT CONTINUE

However, yesterday the Public Prosecutor notified Mr. van der Sloot for him to drop by their office and come get his good conduct document

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 02, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »

Beth even said in one of her more recent interviews (meaning within the last six months) that the entire interior had been changed.  I suppose she was speculating just as we are but it is highly possible especially with all the access to rental cars they had on a tourist island.

So maybe they changed the whole interior or maybe they changed the whole car.  Either one would do the trick.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 02, 2007, 02:51:09 PM »

Investigation Complete at van der Sloot Home  

Last Edited: Wednesday, 02 May 2007, 12:28 PM CDT
Created: Wednesday, 02 May 2007, 12:28 PM CDT

FOX's Devan Walsh has the latest from Arub  
BIRMINGHAM, Ala (WBRC-TV MyFoxAL.com)  --  Investigators returned to work today in the search for Natalee Holloway. Investigators told FOX6 that they had completed their search of the van der Sloot home and that no human remains were found. FOX's Devon Walsh has more from Aruba...  

Video at Link

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: May 02, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I think I remember reading that TES is going back out in june...Can anyone tell me why June and not now? Just curious if there is a reason, other than them being incredibly busy, for them to wait......

I imagine it has something to do with getting everything ready.  It's a deep water search, so they have to have the ship and the equipment.

with the amount of missing people in the States, I doubt Tim is going to Aruba based on a whim... I hope he finds Natalee.

Rob,
On one of Dana’s interviews, might have even been last year, Tim said he thought Natalee’s body was in the ocean and is recoverable.  And at that time TES was about $100K short in funds to do the search.
I agree, I doubt Tim and TES are going to do a deep sea search based on a whim.  I think he knows something that’s not been made common knowledge to the general public.

Indy, This is one of those areas that we will not know until we know. I feel safe in saying that if Tim does not find Natalee it will not be for lack of effort or technology. It will only be because she is no longer recoverable or the ocean is so vast and she could have moved over the last two years.. underwater currents are pretty strong and they drive the weather patterns.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: May 02, 2007, 02:52:03 PM »

[
Ha Ha Ha ... *******, of course I heard it..I linked it. LOL... I know he said that...
So many areas of apparent malfeasance...that's how you know it was not a competent investigation... and we're all still here.

Please post the link again.  I failed to save it and got busy and then the pages added up too quickly.

Sorry.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: May 02, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
so, I noticed again that the Natalee Behavior section of the wikipedia article is GONE again.

Just thought ya'll might want to know.

Very Happy

It's a constant battle.  It just proves what a farce Wiki can be.

I agree.

I cringe when I think that I used to send my daughter to Wiki for school research.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 02, 2007, 02:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Associated Press

*******, remember early on there was the rumor that it was Papito the Butterfly who was the real Godfather of one of the Sloot children instead of van der Straaten who might as well have been but wasn't in fact.

Just a rumor but I did hear that.

I lost the link to that Ward radio interview.  If anybody still has it, please post again as I don't think I could ever find it with all the pages we are accumulating at such a rapid speed.

TJ said he found out Van Der Stratten was the Godfather of Joran..Dave recently said he thinks it is Papito..I talked to this ATA guy in boston and he told me it was all rumors.. Commencia is a good guy..Personal friend..Honest cop..LOL!! Rolling Eyes He did agree on one thing said the Van Der Sloots are dirty..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: May 02, 2007, 02:54:08 PM »

Hi gang...
Just peeking in  
&
Klaasend you have mail at the old address (I hope)  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 02, 2007, 02:55:06 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
ROCK ON MONKEYS!
i am at the library---no on make me laugh!!!!!!!

Shhhhh

The Mommy Test

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.

"Why?" my daughter asked.

"Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been,
it's dirty and probably has germs" I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked,
"Mommy, how do you know all this stuff? You are so smart."

I was thinking quickly. "All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy
Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have to be
the daddy."

"Exactly!," I replied back with a big smile on my face.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: May 02, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »

Hey Ipsigs....good to see u !

ROB------u must have a reeeeaaaallllllllly   big...........computer Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: May 02, 2007, 02:57:08 PM »

Anna- regarding the concrete. I can not see anyway around not ripping it up. The dates alone make it suspicious. I realize that construction on Aruba is as slow as a cactus growing festival, and they most likely had it scheduled weeks or months in advance, but the fact remains that it was poured in a relatively short period of time to the disappearance of Natalee...

it has to come up to clear that home completely!

+++

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 02, 2007, 02:57:11 PM »

PUMA..that was funny..i saw a bimper sticker the other day that said "driver carrys no cash----he is married"

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 02, 2007, 02:57:53 PM »

Quote from: "vms"

BIRMINGHAM, Ala (WBRC-TV MyFoxAL.com)  --  Investigators returned to work today in the search for Natalee Holloway. Investigators told FOX6 that they had completed their search of the van der Sloot home and that no human remains were found. FOX's Devon Walsh has more from Aruba...  

Video at Link

So they are not going to dig up the concrete or the driveway.

Sad

All my good feelings from this morning are evaporating.  I should not have gotten on the Roller Coaster.

Bummed out now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: May 02, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »

P>S>  HI old fart...thought i smelled something...lol

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: May 02, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »

Beth even said in one of her more recent interviews (meaning within the last six months) that the entire interior had been changed.  I suppose she was speculating just as we are but it is highly possible especially with all the access to rental cars they had on a tourist island.

So maybe they changed the whole interior or maybe they changed the whole car.  Either one would do the trick.

Possible!  Paulus gets a tip that search warrants are being issued and Deepak takes his car to his pals at AE, getting a very similar loaner.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: May 02, 2007, 02:59:49 PM »

ANNA--maybe it is just the first place they wanted to rule out...with this case u neverr know.....it is important not to give up hope....for Natalee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: May 02, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »

Quote from: "vms"

Video at Link

So they are not going to dig up the concrete or the driveway.

Sad

All my good feelings from this morning are evaporating.  I should not have gotten on the Roller Coaster.

Bummed out now.

ANNA - I don't know how much the reporters are being told.  I know the prosecutors office said the search at the Sloot home had concluded and no body was found.  I'm sure the KLPD isn't done testing and who knows, maybe they will go back once they get the results from their tests?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: May 02, 2007, 03:02:21 PM »

Anna- regarding the concrete. I can not see anyway around not ripping it up. The dates alone make it suspicious. I realize that construction on Aruba is as slow as a cactus growing festival, and they most likely had it scheduled weeks or months in advance, but the fact remains that it was poured in a relatively short period of time to the disappearance of Natalee...

it has to come up to clear that home completely!

Well, I guess not according to the video VMS just linked.  The search of the Sloot compound is complete and no human remains were found.

They dug up the "garden" apparently but not one word about freshly poured concrete.  Paulus must be laughing his rear off!  He will be saying "Good Luck on that!" some more about finding her.

I am all bummed by this announcement and better take a break before I bring somebody else down.

BBLater when I absorb this latest. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.