April 18, 2024, 07:31:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172074 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: May 02, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Rob - what is MDMA? I mean, I know it's a drug, but what kind?

Ecstacy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: May 02, 2007, 05:28:01 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
If Julia RenHO is so concerned about the thousands of dollars being spent on searching for justice for Natalee and her family, I have an idea that might help,

2 Bullets – I’ll buy!

We think too much alike.

Laughing  Yea I know, I've said that in the past - kinda scarey isn't it  Laughing

Only for the people we talk about Laughing

I have no tolorence for people like the Sloots.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: May 02, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »

IT IS ECTASY OR X.It can be lethal and is an aphetimine
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: May 02, 2007, 05:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Rob - what is MDMA? I mean, I know it's a drug, but what kind?

Ecstacy

Thanks. I guess it's obvious I'm old, or I would have know that.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: May 02, 2007, 05:29:48 PM »

JALITZA MARIE WEVER DIED JUNE 2, 2005 - AGE 33

She did die on the second. I put her and then double checked and didn't remove it before hitting submit. sorry.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: May 02, 2007, 05:30:57 PM »

ROB - you're trying to get Lala's out of lurking mode with Shango posts aren't you? Laughing

What you say is entirely possible.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: May 02, 2007, 05:39:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ROB - you're trying to get Lala's out of lurking mode with Shango posts aren't you? Laughing

What you say is entirely possible.

See when they ship that stuff, it can be a whole lab like we saw a few months ago in the container.. or it can be hidden behind mirrors or in children's clothes... almost anywhere...the point is they don't ship small amounts from Holland or Belgium... they generally do an ALL or NOTHING kind of thing...

It doesn't pay to ship a small amount.. and the profit is not high... that is why the ship as much as humanly possible. When you have a large supply hanging around, you got to get rid of it somehow.

So, once it arrives, it does take awhile before it is all consumed. It could take weeks or months.. and there could be some that bought it and put it in a bottle to use at a later time and didn't take it for a month or two after the purchase.

We had a bunch of people dying here from heroin and it was laced with fentanyl. So I think that is most likely what killed the majority of those young people... I'm sure there was a car accident or too also.

+++

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: May 02, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »

Found it after some searching. The declaration by deepak on 6/29 that he had in fact messaged another that he had sexual contact with Natalee. This was taken from his 6/29 statement, I am still looking for the email/chat.

"You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this (an admission) to frustrate/mess up the investigation".

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 02, 2007, 05:43:53 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Found it after some searching. The declaration by deepak on 6/29 that he had in fact messaged another that he had sexual contact with Natalee. This was taken from his 6/29 statement, I am still looking for the email/chat.

"You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this (an admission) to frustrate/mess up the investigation".

Thanks Spock!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: May 02, 2007, 05:48:09 PM »

Link to just one funeral home/mortuary for the month of June.

http://www.mementomori.net/june05.html

I have always thought this was a very high number and lots of people have reacted very negatively when one would ask why so many young people were dying.

Tourists do have a right to know something like that for it could be from TB or something contagious.  But have been told several times or had it said that these people have nothing to do with Natalee and are none of our business.

I tend to think otherwise if a place is trying to lure tourists.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: May 02, 2007, 05:48:39 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Failure to Prosecute Kalpoe Perjury

Anna writes: It is not the Dutch law that is the problem but the way in which Aruba applies it and creates its own "policies" to suit the occasion.  If a law doesn't suit what their agenda is, they just ignore it or change it.

Yes.

Each Kalpoe brother, individually, attested to and signed two INTENTIONALLY FALSE witness statements under advice of competent counsel.

Dated May 31, 2005, and listed on pages 70 & 73 of Dr Phil discovery requests.

Description: statement of SS Kalpoe as a witness
Description: statement of SS Kalpoe as a witness and indication of an area
Description: statement of DS Kalpoe as a witness
Description: statement of DS Kalpoe as a witness and indication of an area

Intentionally false witness testimony is a crime: Perjury.  It is against the law to "intentionally" lie as a witness (different than "suspect").  

Perjury, perjury leading to false arrest and imprisonment, obstruction of justice, contempt of court.

Yep, this whole case is just one big mystery, isn't it?  Sure seems that way when even the obvious secondary crimes are ignored.  Secondary crimes for which there is actual evidence: the PV's -- the 5/31/05 Kalpoe witness statements themselves -- are EVIDENCE of perjury.

I think their mother sums it up best:

Nadira: Come on, we all lie. We all lie. As big people. I know that I lie sometimes.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: May 02, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

thank you Spock

"mess up the investigation"

LOAD ALERT         LOAD ALERT

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #652 on: May 02, 2007, 05:49:27 PM »

Thanks Spock!

And later a similar comment:

"Even though this never happened, about the girl putting her hands in/down my pants, I would like to know what kind of crime this is. I am again saying this never happened, but it is just my question to the district attorney."

It makes no sense to me, that Deepak would ever make statements in this direction in the first place, unless he "slipped up".

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: May 02, 2007, 05:50:57 PM »

Thanks Spock!

"Even though this never happened, about the girl putting her hands in/down my pants, I would like to know what kind of crime this is. I am again saying this never happened, but it is just my question to the district attorney."

It makes no sense to me, that Deepak would ever make statements in this direction in the first place, unless he "slipped up".

Then he wants to know if a crime was committed  Rolling Eyes   Let's see...taking sexual advantage of a girl who is barely concious...what is that called?  RAPE
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: May 02, 2007, 05:51:46 PM »

Thanks Spock!

Spock, if he had no involvement, he might have ask what is the penalty for robbing the Diamonds International.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: May 02, 2007, 05:52:16 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

thank you Spock

"mess up the investigation"

LOAD ALERT         LOAD ALERT

Now this is supposed to be part of Deepak's alibi being on the computer, etc. chatting away, etc. talking to Joran while Joran walked home.

Why would he want to mess up an investigation and how would he know that there was even going to be an investigation???

Investigation of what, Deepak!

"The Girl" wasn't yet even missing, was she?

Why was Deepak laying down an alibi so soon?  

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: May 02, 2007, 05:58:00 PM »

There is more, from Deepak's June 13 statement:

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.
The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Chatting online 2:40 am May 30th, 2005.

Back to his June 29 statement:

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 02, 2007, 05:58:27 PM »

No, the kicker is that Deepak was already thinking of investigations.

Wasn't this supposed to have been said the very night Natalee disappeared?

Why did he think he needed to mess up and investigation?  Investigation of what?  They left her on the beach in OK condition, right?  Why would he think there was going to be an investigation?

That has been a big red flag throughout this non-investigation.  Why did the Sloots and Kalpoes never think Natalee would return?
No corpse, no case and all the rest is just geared toward covering up a murder and not thinking that "the girl" would pop up alive and well just any minute.

They went into cover up too fast not to know they needed to cover up for a very serious crime.

Normal response would be that she's got to be here somewhere, let's find her not messing up investigations and no body no case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: May 02, 2007, 05:59:02 PM »

That's the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Deepak is a moron.

And he outwitted ALE...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: May 02, 2007, 06:01:01 PM »

There is more, from Deepak's June 13 statement:

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.
The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Chatting online 2:40 am May 30th, 2005.

Back to his June 29 statement:

Natalee disappeared the night of May 29-30, right?

This is the same night she disappeared or do I have the date wrong and it is the next night.  Looks like about the time he is saying he got home from the C&C misadventure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.