April 19, 2024, 12:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172079 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 02, 2007, 06:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
There is more, from Deepak's June 13 statement:

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following.
The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Chatting online 2:40 am May 30th, 2005.

Back to his June 29 statement:

"You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this (an admission) to frustrate/mess up the investigation".

So about 2 hours after leaving C&C DK is online with a friend who he admitted telling he had some sexual contact

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 02, 2007, 06:07:26 PM »

Spock:

So about 2 hours after leaving C&C DK is online with a friend who he admitted telling he had some sexual contact

Anna:

And worse yet, he already knows there is going to be an investigation to mess up.

How did he know something was going to be investigated?

What happened that made him already be thinking about investigations?

This is an admission of a crime.

And almost in real time.  He should not have had any clue about investigations for Natalee wasn't even missing yet.  He had to know about a crime that was going to be investigated and he knew it the night she disappeared.  And admitted it in this statement.

So how'd he know?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: May 02, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Spock:

Anna:

And worse yet, he already knows there is going to be an investigation to mess up.

How did he know something was going to be investigated?

What happened that made him already be thinking about investigations?

This is an admission of a crime.

And almost in real time.  He should not have had any clue about investigations for Natalee wasn't even missing yet.  He had to know about a crime that was going to be investigated and he knew it the night she disappeared.  And admitted it in this statement.

So how'd he know?

how does he even continue to get away with it, he should be behind bars but they just ignore this fact
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 02, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »

Blah,
That is what makes me want to pull out my own hair about this whole thing.  They say the stupidest things like that, totally self incriminating in two ways and ALE then instead of following up and asking the obvious, they apparently just blithely go on to something totally irrelevant.

Oh, look, a kitty!  Want some Frosted Flakes?

Deepak isn't the only stupid one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: May 02, 2007, 06:15:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Blah,
That is what makes me want to pull out my own hair about this whole thing.  They say the stupidest things like that, totally self incriminating in two ways and ALE then instead of following up and asking the obvious, they apparently just blithely go on to something totally irrelevant.

Oh, look, a kitty!  Want some Frosted Flakes?

Deepak isn't the only stupid one.

so does this "new and improved" investigation have a tip line or anything?  We need to make sure they check into this.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 02, 2007, 06:16:35 PM »

Found it after some searching. The declaration by deepak on 6/29 that he had in fact messaged another that he had sexual contact with Natalee. This was taken from his 6/29 statement, I am still looking for the email/chat.

"You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this (an admission) to frustrate/mess up the investigation".

Spock ... I have a copy of Deepak's emails.

Klaas ... the emails would make for an extremely long post.  Maybe I should create a separate thread or ... post them in an existing thread.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: May 02, 2007, 06:17:40 PM »

do we know what hotel the investigators are staying at?  We can just send a message to the hotel front desk for "The Dutch Investigators" and hopefully they get it
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: May 02, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
do we know what hotel the investigators are staying at?  We can just send a message to the hotel front desk for "The Dutch Investigators" and hopefully they get it

I'll bet Jossy knows, since he's had a reporter covering their activities.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 02, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Found it after some searching. The declaration by deepak on 6/29 that he had in fact messaged another that he had sexual contact with Natalee. This was taken from his 6/29 statement, I am still looking for the email/chat.

Klaas ... the emails would make for an extremely long post.  Maybe I should create a separate thread or ... post them in an existing thread.

Janet

Klaas has the emails in the important case document thread:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=383
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: May 02, 2007, 06:22:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

We somehow need to get confirmation that investigators know about this because it is huge.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: May 02, 2007, 06:25:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

We somehow need to get confirmation that investigators know about this because it is huge.

I emailed Easy to see if he could find out from Jossy.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 02, 2007, 06:25:26 PM »

Well, they have the statements and can read and it's right there in front on them.

Surely they would notice a little thing like this.

Rolling Eyes

We only have a tiny percentage of the statements and yet we have nailed them fifty ways to Sunday admitting stuff.

And yet the claim is there is no evidence.

If only forensic evidence counts, why in heck did they take all these statements in the first place if they are not admissible in court and count for nothing?

Why did they pass up the opportunity to collect forensics and go for these statements and surveillance instead if it means nothing?  Why even take them?

Going to go do more work to blow off steam.  Those pups better watch out, lol!  They may get the scrubbing of their lives.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: May 02, 2007, 06:26:37 PM »

Oh, and I meant to say that if Jossy does know where the investigators are staying and tells Easy, I'll let Klaas know via email.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: May 02, 2007, 06:27:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Janet

Klaas ... I took it upon myself to create a new thread for Deepak's emails.  When you get back you can do what you want with them.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=151376#151376

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: May 02, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »

Sexual Contact

spock writes: So about 2 hours after leaving C&C DK is online with a friend who he admitted telling he had some sexual contact

Now that's some good monkeying around.

Nice work, spock.  Thanks.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 02, 2007, 06:27:28 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
That's the dumbest thing i have ever heard. Deepak is a moron.

And he outwitted ALE...

They ALE let him outwit them.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: May 02, 2007, 06:33:32 PM »

seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they got them

anyone can see it

its over

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 02, 2007, 06:34:27 PM »

One last comment then back to work. . .

Those statements are full of things just like this and we have discussed many of them before including this one.  We only have a small percentage of them and not even Joran's first one.

Joran says some things out of time sequence just like this, knowing about things before he should as well.

Apparently it means nothing for them to say these things.  Deepak even thinking about messing up an investigation the minute he got home says he was just involved in a crime, something to be investigated and yet this apparently means nothing.

All that stuff Joran says in his lurid statement was going on in the back seat and yet Natalee was out of it and it mean nothing.

Lying to the police is considered normal and means nothing.

What kind of a place is that anyway!

PERSONA NON GRATA

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 02, 2007, 06:36:01 PM »

I have to agree with Igsigs that Deepak is a moron...he's suing Dr.Phil,yet this stuff is "out there" and doesn't think it will be noticed or what?It galls me that they think they're are entitled to money anyhow.
Who in the hell do they think they are?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: May 02, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Sexual Contact

spock writes: So about 2 hours after leaving C&C DK is online with a friend who he admitted telling he had some sexual contact

Now that's some good monkeying around.

Nice work, spock.  Thanks.

if true, it places Joran again with Natalee as his book now say 3 hours.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.