April 24, 2024, 09:08:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172146 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 02, 2007, 10:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Fly Boy Meneses

Klaase writes: I don't believe Andres Meneses is a pilot. He's a kid that is into photographing planes and flight simulation. He's only 16 or 17 now.

Thank you.

Let's get grounded.  The chances that Lil Andres is flying airplanes with human booty on board, or dropping corpses out of cargo doors at Angels 12 in the middle of the nite are very close to zero.

How about that great work spock did this afternoon?  Sure put the lie to deepak's "no sex" claim -- yes?

HAMMER,

Is not Deepak saying he said that to mess up the investigation not far more significant than his claim that Natalee put her hand down his pants?

How did he know the same night she disappeared that there was going to be an investigation unless he had committed a crime to investigate.

He makes it sound like Natalee was aggressive to him sexually, too, so not sure that is incriminating on the part of Deepak.  Very odd claim or thing for him to think.

But for me it is the fact he was creating an alibi the minute he got home from their misadventure.  He knew a crime had been committed almost in real time posted it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 02, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »

Night monkeys. Let's hope for good things tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: May 02, 2007, 10:38:57 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: May 02, 2007, 10:39:26 PM »

Nite BTGirl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 02, 2007, 10:42:41 PM »

Anna I think if you do networking you can have 2 people on at the same time. Klaas or anyone do you know?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 02, 2007, 10:43:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

According to Gerold Dompig, that his only worry is that the current team is looking under the same rocks that have already been turned over. He did not go into the details and strategy of the investigation but just the general work that has been done.

Oh boy, words of wisdom from the old pro who got booted off the case because he lied and took four months to do a search. Tell us more, Gerold.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: May 02, 2007, 10:43:46 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Anna I think if you do networking you can have 2 people on at the same time. Klaas or anyone do you know?

But according to PVDS there was only one computer in the house at the time.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: May 02, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,
Have been lurking and reading.

I used to chat at BFN and there was a kid there can't remember his sign in name. I will have to ask GrannyToad. He was very interested in Natalee and her case. He flew as a student. Sometimes flew to Aruba. Was from some other country, could have been Costa Rico. Do not know if he took photos or not. Always seemed real nice. JMHO

I think the ALE would interview anyone who took photos if they thought it would help there case. I do not think this kid Andre Meneses whether or not he was the poster at BFN or not is involved in something shady. It is interesting he has given so many statements and I would love to read them but again I do not think he is involved in anything shady.

Now what someone could do is email him at the email address he listed and find out what his involvement was. But please do not scare him to death. JMHO

Sam

It was Juan and he was from Venezuela. He was always very nice in chat but so was Fred.  Shocked  Laughing

http://everwoodmusic.com/forum/post-21196.html&highlight=#21196

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: May 02, 2007, 10:45:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So what does this guy have to do with anything?  Any ideas?

We really don't know.  Maybe he was playing a flight simulation game with Val?  Maybe he took some photos they wanted info on.  We don't know.

Could Val have been signed on from Holland.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 02, 2007, 10:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Interesting igsigs

I know the data on this is thin Rob. But this x-plane site is right up Meneses' alley. And i was going over the comp records recently so that was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Another thing i noticed is that VAL is not on the computer all night but jumps on right after the 8 minute phone call from Joran to Deepak. In the early AM...on a school night?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: May 02, 2007, 10:46:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So what does this guy have to do with anything?  Any ideas?

We really don't know.  Maybe he was playing a flight simulation game with Val?  Maybe he took some photos they wanted info on.  We don't know.

Could Val have been signed on from Holland.

Yes, he could have
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: May 02, 2007, 10:47:08 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Interesting igsigs

I know the data on this is thin Rob. But this x-plane site is right up Meneses' alley. And i was going over the comp records recently so that was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Another thing i noticed is that VAL is not on the computer all night but jumps on right after the 8 minute phone call from Joran to Deepak. In the early AM...on a school night?

One of the links I found for Meneses is an x-plane simulator discussion.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: May 02, 2007, 10:48:28 PM »

that night JORAN was VAL  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: May 02, 2007, 10:49:14 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

According to Gerold Dompig, that his only worry is that the current team is looking under the same rocks that have already been turned over. He did not go into the details and strategy of the investigation but just the general work that has been done.

Oh boy, words of wisdom from the old pro who got booted off the case because he lied and took four months to do a search. Tell us more, Gerold.

Please Dayhiker, do not criticize him too much, he'll need a 5 day mental vacation if you hurt his feelings...

All that from a man that thinks he's got the cajones to run an anti-terrorism security force.  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: May 02, 2007, 10:51:22 PM »

Interesting igsigs

That is a little too coincidental Igsigs. How do we know it was Val on the computer? They could have used his password.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: May 02, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

He was switching screen names.  I know my sisters password and can access her email.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 02, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »

One of the links I found for Meneses is an x-plane simulator discussion.

Klaas sees all!!! Laughing

Ever hear of any of the pimps being interested in aviation/games? Freddy, Joran, Sander? Does not have to be Val on the comp.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: May 02, 2007, 10:52:54 PM »

Interesting igsigs

igisgs, the answers to the case have been in the cell, text, computer and land line records. This is not that complicated, unless they can't connect the dots.

Hammer, knows more about that 8 minute call.. that was the longest call ever between Joran and Deepak if I remember what KJ said about that call.. and I think I have that correct.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: May 02, 2007, 10:53:27 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"

He was switching screen names.  I know my sisters password and can access her email.

yep

i can be 5 different people

at the same time if i wanted to  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: May 02, 2007, 10:54:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Please Dayhiker, do not criticize him too much, he'll need a 5 day mental vacation if you hurt his feelings...

All that from a man that thinks he's got the cajones to run an anti-terrorism security force.  Very Happy

LOL Rob, this is the louse who got railroaded off the case after the Dutch fried his butt. You'd think he's want to keep his trap shut. But thet never was his forte.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.