April 30, 2024, 09:34:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007  (Read 172311 times)
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 02, 2007, 02:57:08 AM »

If the Dutch investigators are half as intelligent and analytical as the Monkeys are, this case will be solved very soon. That's why all the ugly people are spouting off, they are scared to death of the Dutch team and what they will find.

I noticed a long time ago that when Taco started threatening to sue everyone, the MSM took ran scared.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: May 02, 2007, 04:16:35 AM »

I usually just lurk but I saw this article tonight on the CBS News site, and don’t think it’s been mentioned today—though I may have missed a post in which it was brought up.

The title is misleading and unfortunate  Sad  “Natalee Returns”

A quick reality check for those of us who lament the tendency of news outlets to run stories about white women in trouble: The most viewed story on CBSNews.com at the moment is a "48 Hours" piece entitled "Natalee Holloway: New Clues."

Read the rest here: http://tinyurl.com/2h84fu

The article to which the writer is referring is from March 2006 and I know everyone has seen it, but I read it again and was especially interested in the following paragraphs in which Dompig is quoted.

"We have been informed by a manager of a nightclub that he received a call. He wanted to talk about the fact that he knew more about the whereabouts of Natalee," says Dompig, who acknowledges that this is the first valuable lead he's gotten in a while. "Yes, concerning a specific burial location, yes," he says.

Holloway disappeared last May, and for nearly a year, police have received dozens of leads, all leading nowhere. But Dompig is convinced that the person who made the call may be the key witness they’ve been waiting for.

"The information that this person gave was too specific to just be a story that was just made up by someone," explains Dompig.

Now, based on this new information, investigators will begin searching again for Natalee’s body on the northern tip of the island.

"Somewhere on the sand dunes that go all the way up behind the lighthouse … where we basically have to search," explains Dompig as he shows Roberts the general search area. "It’s worse than looking for a needle in a haystack."

The entire article is here:  http://tinyurl.com/28kldc

I wonder if the new searching will include this area.  All we know so far is the investigators were there (briefly?) a few days ago.  Was this area ever searched in 2006, after Dompig was interviewed for this article?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 02, 2007, 06:49:01 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: May 02, 2007, 06:56:16 AM »

I noticed a few thing last nite.

1. The International Courts set up / agreed to the 2 year statue for suspect status as described by de Sousa. So it seems to be a law after all.

2. As Robots touched on - this will be going on for a few more months due to the forensics apparently collected at the VDS home. The soil samples alone will take quite a bit of time as that stuff is looked at through a microscope grain by grain. It's gonna take some time to conclude whether or not there is anything there outside of eyeballing a fingernail they can match to Natalee's nail polish found in her luggage. (if in fact she wore nail polish).

3. The silence by the KLPD described by Dave is encouraging. The ALE is a sift. They less they know the better it is for everyone. The last thing Family or anyone else needs is someone in the ALE tipping off the suspects, especially Paulus.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: May 02, 2007, 07:02:58 AM »

Dead Turista on RENAISSANCE ISLAND.

+++

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »

tcumom...have you got in touch with Tylergal? She told me it was ok with her but she nor I has your email. So let Klass know that it's ok to give you mine or Tyler's email. If Klass needs help finding either of our address just say so an I'll email her (Klass), ok?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2007, 07:13:25 AM »

hey Rob! good to see ya buddy. Hope you are doing well. Glad to see you back here.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2007, 07:16:17 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
hey Rob! good to see ya buddy. Hope you are doing well. Glad to see you back here.

Good Morning Snoopy Very Happy

+++

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2007, 07:24:32 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I was looking through my old screen captures and ran accross this.  Though I'd pass it along:

Klaas, is this from Europe by any chance?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2007, 07:25:16 AM »

I missed what's going on with Jossy not being on Greta's show anymore? Can someone direct me to a link and/or explain?

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: May 02, 2007, 07:30:05 AM »

Carpe, yes that was really Satish, I had an IP tracker on the site, and reported it to tech on Zorpia, and he even confirmed it all.  Sorry about last night not responding, fell asleep at the puter.

I wrote to our good friend in aruba last night, telling him how we all applaud him for the good he is doing, and got quite a letter back.  However I will post here one line that it looks like he will really stand by for a while.
But I will no longer accept any invitation from Greta or her producers.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: May 02, 2007, 07:36:58 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I missed what's going on with Jossy not being on Greta's show anymore? Can someone direct me to a link and/or explain?

This is what was posted at Easy's site:

"I will not appear on her show again, and I will not supply her or her people with any more information. That's it for me! I knew where she wanted to lead me...away from Joran...and to Boeti! But I told her that many people, including the beach bums were questioned, but didn't get the chance to tell her that NONE were ever arrested! The police saw no value in those people, either as witnesses or suspects."
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: May 02, 2007, 07:46:22 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Greta: Are you a 100% certain that they didn’t simply leave her at the beach. I mean in your heart and mind.

Dave: In my heart and mind no I don’t.

Greta: And in terms of you hold all three accountable and you remain 100% suspicious of those three and no one else.

Dave: Yes, I think when you get into a situation when they start lying right off the bat and continue lying and trying to deceive the police and start that process and the police have told us time and time again they tried to look for other leads and it circled back down to these three boys so are they the only three involved I don’t think so.

Didn't Greta say last night that the family agreed with her about other people needing to be interviewed, ie Boeti?

Hmm ... Notice Greta didn't have the nerve tonight to mention it.

Greta, did you see the light? Or was it all those emails today?  Wink

Prolly just cuz pitbull Joe Taco wasnt there breathing down her neck..
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: May 02, 2007, 07:48:07 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I left here on pg.23 of the last forum and look where you guys are Laughing
Have to take grandson for shots this am so take it easy so I can catch up later. Very Happy
Does anyone know if the searches are over or will there be more?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: May 02, 2007, 08:07:16 AM »

tcumom...have you got in touch with Tylergal? She told me it was ok with her but she nor I has your email. So let Klass know that it's ok to give you mine or Tyler's email. If Klass needs help finding either of our address just say so an I'll email her (Klass), ok?

Spooky ~ I don't have her email ~ Klaas has mine ~ maybe she could email me your email or Tyler's, and I can go from there.  
Good grief ~ I can't make anything easy  Embarassed Thanks for asking.....
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: May 02, 2007, 08:38:55 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Spooky ~ I don't have her email ~ Klaas has mine ~ maybe she could email me your email or Tyler's, and I can go from there.  
Good grief ~ I can't make anything easy  Embarassed Thanks for asking.....

I emailed Klass to give you my email Wink no problem.

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: May 02, 2007, 08:42:27 AM »

I noticed the mention of no remains,but no mention of evidence ,also.HMMM
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: May 02, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

I hope I didnt upset/offend anyone in some other threads. Just wanted to say that I love you all!!!
God Bless Natalee!!

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: May 02, 2007, 08:56:19 AM »

Good morning fine Monkeys!!!!

I bet the searching will continue today.  We shall see.

It is so good seeing monkeys whom we haven't seen in a while.

I truly feel like we are about to get some REAL answers.

I too, will be patient with the Dutch investigators.  They have alot of work ahead of them.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: May 02, 2007, 09:09:20 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Dead Turista on RENAISSANCE ISLAND.

Rob - Thanks for heads up. From what Diario says, he may have had a heart attack. American, male, 59. CPR, mouth-to-mouth administered. I *think* DOA at hospital. No name or home state/city was included.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.