April 26, 2024, 07:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 32 - 6/30/11  (Read 722372 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2700 on: July 01, 2011, 01:30:06 AM »

I cannot believe i am still up, it is almost 1;30 here.. I have had such trouble falling asleep since this trial started...   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2701 on: July 01, 2011, 01:32:25 AM »

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-if-looks-could-kill.html

Casey Anthony "If Looks Could Kill..."
  by Eyes at 12:58 PM

When you see anger to this degree, it is your warning that the person could be very volatile--to take precautions.
Where I come from, we'd call a person with that teeth-baring face "possessed".  Seriously. When it's not a medical/psychological substance abuse issue, it really is something else beyond the scope of normal human behavior. MOO
Over and out for the night.  Take good care everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2702 on: July 01, 2011, 01:33:01 AM »

I also noticed she didn't make much for an RN. If you noticed the direct deposits they ranged from $1429.42 to $1475.00 twice a month or bi-weekly. If you take into account taxes she only made about $19.00 an hour which is a VERY low rate for an RN. I am guessing she has to be just a diploma RN because NO RN with a degree would ever work for that, not to mention with all the years experience she would have. Diploma RN's get about the same pay is an LPN. Even new RN grads here start out at close to $30/hr not counting shift diff and seasoned nurses top out about $62/hr.
Not true.... Florida pay for nurses s*cks... has nothing to do with diploma vs. degree unless you want to do into upper management in a hopsital or teach at a college..She worked for a cheap ass company... I was a diploma nurse until 10 yrs ago and was making 25/hr in a midlevel mgmt position..... she should have shopped around.. Plus that was direct deposit, maybe she was having extra taken out in taxes and 401k

If I remember correctly she said in one of the interviews or court she said that she had to take her 401K out for some bills and was no longer contributing to it. I was just amazed she made no more than that with all the years experience. I thought it might be the difference between diploma nurses and degree nurses because there is a large difference here. My friend started as an LPN and after she got her diploma RN she only increased something like three or four dollars an hour. She as very disappointed. She then got her degree and jumped to over $30 an hour right out of school. I think a lot of it may be the area of the country. I know up North one of my sister in laws (I have 9)  makes over $50 an hour. She works 12 hours 4 days a week. Pretty nice hours when she backs up the 3 off to a start week of 3 off. Like a 6 day vacation every other week. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2703 on: July 01, 2011, 01:35:25 AM »

I keep getting kicked out.. maybe it is time to try and sleep.Goodnight  Turbo and all my monkey friends!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2704 on: July 01, 2011, 01:37:17 AM »

I keep getting kicked out.. maybe it is time to try and sleep.Goodnight  Turbo and all my monkey friends!

Nite - I need to get out of here too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2705 on: July 01, 2011, 01:39:48 AM »

What would Sindy be doign at the bank or wathever at 9:27 am.  She just got to work.  So she comes in and leaves and goes to the bank/store? 

If you look at these checks you will see by the signature that Cindy signed VERY FEW of them. Most of them were KC's forgeries. They start on page 62 I think.

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/documents/Binder22556-22974-1102_Part2.pdf

I looked at tehm, didn't see the one for the 17th.  To me, it looks like she used her cash card at publix to pay, not actaully at the bank.  I wonder if the state is going to get evidence from the bank before tomorrow to prove it was nto Cindy there.

I missed alot of testimony, but I could have sworn I heard CA state on Monday's that they had staff meetings, generally where I work those are in the morning and last for a while (which is why I skip all of them ) Anyone else remember this at all?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2706 on: July 01, 2011, 01:49:06 AM »

It's possible that the mother signed the checks and made the check out to say a grocery store, but left the amount blank because maybe Casey did the grocery shopping & since mom & dad helped out with Caylee things like perhaps buying diapers they sent Casey to shop.  It's easy enough to write the check for over the amount and pocket the cash.

Many that I looked at appeared to be Casey's handwriting signing Cindy's name.

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2707 on: July 01, 2011, 01:55:09 AM »

Sinsin can go to the bank on her break time right?

I would assume so.  When I worked in an office, I had to punch out for lunch and punch back in when I got back.  I don't think I had to punch out for breaks though.  
I use my break time to go to the bank very often ..but with sinsin's family i imagine she used to go there very often, it is easy to know for how long her compter wan inactive...or if she deleted all her emails IT will recover them...it can take a little while to get them...last year i los emails from my computer and I called IT to recover them..IT had to call an special company to recover my emails, it took 5 weeks or more and not all of mails were recovered...

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.

I heard Lippman tell NG tonight that Cindy never stated that she was CERTAIN of the date, that the state said it was the 17th.....again, I missed alot of testimony but I am almost certain she stated she remembered that day, so sounds like damage control to me.... ::justice2NJ::

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2708 on: July 01, 2011, 01:58:04 AM »

OK... I could have sworn I saw a link here earlier for an SM twitter... I did not know such a thing even existed...can anyone help me out here? I MUST be notified in the event of a verdict. I can get ill really quick and dash home.... ::justice2NJ::
http://twitter.com/#!/ScaredMonkeys
There ya go cubbee

Thank you! I got locked out and fell asleep...lol...this trial keeps me awake too late!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2709 on: July 01, 2011, 02:01:59 AM »

I would assume so.  When I worked in an office, I had to punch out for lunch and punch back in when I got back.  I don't think I had to punch out for breaks though.  
I use my break time to go to the bank very often ..but with sinsin's family i imagine she used to go there very often, it is easy to know for how long her compter wan inactive...or if she deleted all her emails IT will recover them...it can take a little while to get them...last year i los emails from my computer and I called IT to recover them..IT had to call an special company to recover my emails, it took 5 weeks or more and not all of mails were recovered...

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.

I heard Lippman tell NG tonight that Cindy never stated that she was CERTAIN of the date, that the state said it was the 17th.....again, I missed alot of testimony but I am almost certain she stated she remembered that day, so sounds like damage control to me.... ::justice2NJ::

Didn't she state that she remembered the date because of the searches? Or something along those lines...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2710 on: July 01, 2011, 02:03:22 AM »

Throughout this entire trial, Casey has been a stone cold heartless woman.  The only time I have seen real tears was when Lee was on the stand.  What was that about?  She really showed no compassion for her mother or father and the hell they went through on the stand.  I cannot believe she is not responsible in some way for the death of Caylee.  I hope we will see justice for Caylee soon.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2711 on: July 01, 2011, 02:12:34 AM »

"Hey Linda, my fingers smell like a can of death!"

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2712 on: July 01, 2011, 02:21:06 AM »

I think they have her on the computer use. Work computers sign you out automatically with so many minutes inactivity. Then you have to sign back in with your password.  It is a security issue and I am guessing that with medical records it is even more of an issue. I am going to bet they have her on her work computer at the very times she claimed to be on her that home computer. I believe they are going to prosecute her for this and maybe because she lied so much all of the other charges they held off until the trial. JP can put her in jail right then if they prove she lied in her testimony.
for sure she and her ex boss are being under investigation right now...

I would say the company will not have any problems once she is proved to be a liar tomorrow. There is nothing illegal about anyone taking comp time who is salaried. I really do question though if she really was salaried or if that was a lie too after looking at her direct deposits. It appears to me they match the hours she had on her time cards as if she was an hourly worker.
I am salaried too and my paychecks always show the 80 hours.

I also noticed she didn't make much for an RN. If you noticed the direct deposits they ranged from $1429.42 to $1475.00 twice a month or bi-weekly. If you take into account taxes she only made about $19.00 an hour which is a VERY low rate for an RN. I am guessing she has to be just a diploma RN because NO RN with a degree would ever work for that, not to mention with all the years experience she would have. Diploma RN's get about the same pay is an LPN. Even new RN grads here start out at close to $30/hr not counting shift diff and seasoned nurses top out about $62/hr.
Not true.... Florida pay for nurses s*cks... has nothing to do with diploma vs. degree unless you want to do into upper management in a hopsital or teach at a college..She worked for a cheap ass company... I was a diploma nurse until 10 yrs ago and was making 25/hr in a midlevel mgmt position..... she should have shopped around.. Plus that was direct deposit, maybe she was having extra taken out in taxes and 401k
Flamon, are the nurses paid by hour? because I know their hours are crazy and also they are being paid overtime in case they go extra time. I believe a salaried nurse cannot be paid for overtime.

IMO...If she was exempt from overtime she wouldn't be recording a time card.

Federal law requires anything over 40 hours in a work week to be paid at time and a half.

The only possible way around that I can think of is she may have been granted comp time (time-off) equal to the hours she worked over multiplied by 1.5 rather than being paid for those hours.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2713 on: July 01, 2011, 02:23:33 AM »

What would Sindy be doign at the bank or wathever at 9:27 am.  She just got to work.  So she comes in and leaves and goes to the bank/store? 

If you look at these checks you will see by the signature that Cindy signed VERY FEW of them. Most of them were KC's forgeries. They start on page 62 I think.

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/documents/Binder22556-22974-1102_Part2.pdf

I looked at tehm, didn't see the one for the 17th.  To me, it looks like she used her cash card at publix to pay, not actaully at the bank.  I wonder if the state is going to get evidence from the bank before tomorrow to prove it was nto Cindy there.

I missed alot of testimony, but I could have sworn I heard CA state on Monday's that they had staff meetings, generally where I work those are in the morning and last for a while (which is why I skip all of them ) Anyone else remember this at all?

I remember something about that too.  IIRC, the staff meetings were after regular hours and that she was usually later getting home on those days.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2714 on: July 01, 2011, 02:24:00 AM »

Yes, that was my re-collection.
Didn't she state that she remembered the date because of the searches? Or something along those lines...

[
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2715 on: July 01, 2011, 02:27:51 AM »

Yes, that was my re-collection.

What I recall is when they asked Cindy if she was home from work on that day.... she said well I must have been if that was the day those searches were performed. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2716 on: July 01, 2011, 02:45:00 AM »

I so wish the jurors were allowed to watch this video.  After all of the knowledge they have now.

5:16 time

Larry King Live   -   Dec 12, 2008

Caller: George what was your professional opinion of the smell in that trunk?

George: My professional opinion is I never really realized how long it would take, uh... garbage to smell for 19 days or 18 days inside of a car in Florida.... to be honest with you.

Also, in this interview.... Cindy says Caylee was an excellent mother. LOL   She can't bring herself to say it. She knows in her heart Casey was a slore.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2717 on: July 01, 2011, 02:46:19 AM »

A link helps. sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCHyDa83Y&feature=related

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2718 on: July 01, 2011, 05:06:09 AM »

Please move to Caylee Trial day #33

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11111.0

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.